Post by count2infinity »

Current count:

tfrizz -3- (npv, sdm, malka)
MWB -1- (twc)

7 to lynch
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by jaysmiter »

I think I'm gonna side with TWC on this one.

lynch MWB

Simply because I don't think a PFiDC vote would pick up steam, and I think if PFiDC is guilty, MWB is, as well. And, I think they're both guilty.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jays, did you get a package earlier in the game? That was never really explored.

And what has made you suspicious of pfidc? Is it just because he said he's not going to be around but that he's blue?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:jays, did you get a package earlier in the game? That was never really explored.

And what has made you suspicious of pfidc? Is it just because he said he's not going to be around but that he's blue?
Honestly, I would love to answer that question, but I can't. *yet* And that's all I can really say.

Re: PFiDC

It's a combination of three things...

1) The spat with Malks earlier. It was just really odd to me, and to others, as well.
2) The convenience of surviving because he says he is blue and not going to be around due to a death in the family.
3) The glazed over comment that Loney made then Loney's death. I know, both as a bad guy and as someone who has picked up on bad guys doing this before...it's a good tactic to take out someone that may have called you out without any kind of support generated. If it goes under the radar, it's easy to kill someone who could end up becoming more vocal about it later.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

To clarify the previous statement...

In NO WAY am I saying that PFiDC is making anything up about the death in his family. I'm not that big of an ahole.

I'm just saying that, if he is bad and that happened...despite the awfulness of his personal loss, it would be a convenient way to stay alive.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Alright, got a chance to check in on the game. Longer days the next 3 days, so I'm not sure if I'll have time to check back.

Without anything else to go on, lynch MWB.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Most of tfrizz's posts this game have been like above. A sentence or two that doesn't really help and then a vote without much reason. I think tfrizz is the way to go, and if he's bad I am fairly confident that one of twc or jays is also bad.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:Most of tfrizz's posts this game have been like above. A sentence or two that doesn't really help and then a vote without much reason. I think tfrizz is the way to go, and if he's bad I am fairly confident that one of twc or jays is also bad.
I dunno. His posts gave me that "I didn't get a role and I'm busy, so I don't really care" vibe.

Which, is about as helpful...but, we can't get rid of anyone else because they aren't contributing.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well, I think either way right now, MWV and Tfrizz are bad. I'm looking to believe that MWB is bad.

Unlynch Tfrizz

Lynch MWB
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Either way we're both bad?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:Either way we're both bad?
From what I'm seeing, it's just back and forth banter. If this game is going to tail out and fail like this, then it's pointless. We've got how many players not actually playing? It's gone long enough.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Right now, the people that signed up and actually don't contribute shouldn't be allowed to play further games until they prove themselves. Just sitting here as we talk to each other, while 9 others do nothing is absurd.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

3. PFiDC- Drop dead Fred
4. Mac- Arnold Slick from Turtle Crick
5. MWB- Latka Gravas
7. npv - zoidberg
11. malka- stay puft marshmallow man
12. TWC - Gobo
13. Jays- Bret Maverick
16. Slappy-Master Shake
18. sdm- Dwight Schrute
20. tfrizz-Captian Hammer
22. Chef Patrick - Gir
24. Zaro - Santa

That is who is left. Out of that list, I really only think that myself, Malks, MWB and twc are actually thinking and contributing. NPV is just voting for tfrizz with the same reason.

I mean, some of these people have less than 20 posts. And I completely forgot were still in the game, like Chef, Slappy, Mac, Zaro...

Where'd mac go? He was all about it earlier then just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Didn't he have some heat on him at some point?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the wicked child wrote: I've kinda felt a coordinated effort by jays and malks to steer this vote. Malks is also playing way too reserved for him.
This is an interesting point. I was actually thinking that twc and jays had been steering the votes recently when I went back and looked at their posts. And it's interesting how much twc and jays agree with each other. If you go back and read their posts, they seem to be in sync most of the time.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
the wicked child wrote: I've kinda felt a coordinated effort by jays and malks to steer this vote. Malks is also playing way too reserved for him.
This is an interesting point. I was actually thinking that twc and jays had been steering the votes recently when I went back and looked at their posts. And it's interesting how much twc and jays agree with each other. If you go back and read their posts, they seem to be in sync most of the time.
So you're accusing us all again?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Maybe it's just the quiet ones that are bad. I agree, it sucks that half the people left aren't really contributing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
So you're accusing us all again?
You weren't even mentioned in my post.... that was twc's post. I meant it was interesting about jays steering the vote.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

My bad, My name was in that original quote, fail reading on my part.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Honestly...I"m agreeing with twc and malks because, most of the time, they are the only ones saying anything.

I mean...at this point, do we back off of you, MWB...take a chance and go for a quiet one?

I mean, Chef has 17 posts. Most of which are just youtubes...and his "you guys don't take hints." No, I get it. Your location is lyrics to "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65. Should we be easily swayed by a lame hint in a location?

I also have no problem voting for pfidc or mac (among others). I just really don't like the tfrizz vote. The disinterest seems genuine, not a strategy.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
You weren't even mentioned in my post.... that was twc's post. I meant it was interesting about jays steering the vote.
Well, someone's gotta do something.

I'll admit I'm not having the best game of my career...but...it's not over, for sure. If we get just one...it's a whole new ballgame.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

jaysmiter wrote:Honestly...I"m agreeing with twc and malks because, most of the time, they are the only ones saying anything.

I mean...at this point, do we back off of you, MWB...take a chance and go for a quiet one?

I mean, Chef has 17 posts. Most of which are just youtubes...and his "you guys don't take hints." No, I get it. Your location is lyrics to "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65. Should we be easily swayed by a lame hint in a location?

I also have no problem voting for pfidc or mac (among others). I just really don't like the tfrizz vote. The disinterest seems genuine, not a strategy.
Amazing. You were all over me for making one post about not playing, which I did later try to explain, but have no problem with tfrizz not wanting to play. So is the big difference in that is that I said something and tfrizz didn't?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Here are my thoughts:

Bad:
tfrizz - laid out thoughts on him earlier
twc - was suspicious of him early on, then kind of forgot about him. has resurfaced recently and been more active. baddies would be more active now i would think
jays - seems to be steering votes more now

My suspicions of twc and jays are largely related to me thinking tfrizz is bad.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:Honestly...I"m agreeing with twc and malks because, most of the time, they are the only ones saying anything.

No, I wouldn't say go for a quiet one, I'd say go for tfrizz.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:Dude. How fast do you want the game to go?

PFiDC's game was 4 days...and I thought that was way too fast.

I would much rather take some time and think about these votes rather than just bandwagoning because it's not moving fast enough for your liking.

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking of you as a candidate...but here we go again with this whiny, "I wouldn't mind getting voted off" crap.

It's annoying and it's lazy. Either that, or you just really want to try and start a bandwagon on a blue...

My mind was between Mac and Mike...but, you know what...

lynch npv If you want off so bad.

I would rather lose with players who are trying than win with people who just don't give a crap.

Worst case, we get rid of someone else not thinking/contributing. Best case, we finally get a commie.
...That's what I said. That wasn't coming down on you for not playing...that was coming down on you for complaining about how slow it was going and pulling the stupid "just vote me off" garbage.

I did switch off of you...a lot of that post came from anger and frustration...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:

Amazing. You were all over me for making one post about not playing, which I did later try to explain, but have no problem with tfrizz not wanting to play. So is the big difference in that is that I said something and tfrizz didn't?
I don't really get why you're against a tfrizz vote either. You said you're voting for me because a pfidc vote won't get traction, and you think I'm bad. Didn't say why, other than you're following twc.