Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:bitter words
Weren't you a part of this failtrain of a village, shaf?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

What a shock!

shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:bitter words
Weren't you a part of this failtrain of a village, shaf?
that doesn't make it any less funny...and I was out early :lol:

In my defense, I was the angel, so I couldn't really put myself TOO far out there
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

npv708 wrote:What a shock!

cool gif, brohan.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

lynch LITT
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Kicksave wrote:
npv708 wrote:What a shock!

cool gif, brohan.
Thanks, it took me a little while to make, but I think it was worth it.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Homestarrunner was talking a midnight jog through the woods of imagination land. He came across a cut little beaver with big blue eyes.

"Oh, hewwo there wittle beavah. What ah you doin out this time uh night. Don't you know theres lots of bad peepool out here?"

The little beaver glanced up at homestar and then pounced. Gnawing off both legs.

"OH NO!!! My wegsssss... MY WEGSSS!!!! How can i wun without my wegs?" Homestar rolled back into town square and sat up near the town well... "I can't go on like dis... i'm Homestahwunner...not Homestahwoller! This is da end of me. Good bye cruel world!!!" just then homestar shot himself in the head. (don't read into this...it was still a baddie kill)

Homestarrunner (troy loney) was
Spoiler:
a good imaginary character
3. PFiDC- Drop dead Fred
4. Mac- Arnold Slick from Turtle Crick
5. MWB- Latka Gravas
7. npv - zoidberg
11. malka- stay puft marshmallow man
12. TWC - Gobo
13. Jays- Bret Maverick
16. Slappy-Master Shake
18. sdm- Dwight Schrute
20. tfrizz-Captian Hammer
22. Chef Patrick - Gir
24. Zaro - Santa

The Lorax (corvi) was a good imaginary character and brutally murdered night 1
Master splinter (cupkeeper) was a good imaginary character and beaten to death day 1
Big Bird (beerman) was the imagination land cop and poisoned night 2
Zaphod Beeblebrox (redwill) was a good imaginary character and beheaded then gutted by the village day 2.
The worm from dune (canaan) was the mayor of imagination land and was dissected night 3.
Butters (kicksave) was a good imaginary character and killed day 3.
Topper Harley (shafnutz) was the town doctor and stabbed in the back night 4.
Dr Nick (badhands) was a good imaginary character and had golf balls shoved down his throat on day 4.
Bugs Bunny (Relantel) was the town role blocker and was made into hosenfefer night 5.
Tweety Bird (dagny) was a good imaginary character and was beat down day 5.
Digger from Shirt Tales (nan) was a good imaginary character and was buried alive night 6.
Leprechaun (mikeenike) was a good imaginary character and was beaten to death day 6.
Homestarrunner (troy loney) was a good imaginary character and had both his legs eaten on night 7

it is now day 7 and 12 characters are left. it takes 7 to lynch. do it.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Lynch tfrizz for crying out loud.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Lynch MWB.

like Nike, just do it.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

npv708 wrote:Lynch tfrizz for crying out loud.
ok NPV I will go with you on this. no other theory has worked, and you have been stead fast on tfrizz
we need this to be right
Lynch Tfrizz
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

The other thing that makes me suspicious of tfrizz is that I've put his name out there for every vote, but there hasn't been a bandwagon on him. If he's blue, then you know the reds would probably have had no problem bandwagoning him and probably would've hopped on his bandwagon for at least one of the votes, but this hasn't happened, which makes me more suspicious.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:The other thing that makes me suspicious of tfrizz is that I've put his name out there for every vote, but there hasn't been a bandwagon on him. If he's blue, then you know the reds would probably have had no problem bandwagoning him and probably would've hopped on his bandwagon for at least one of the votes, but this hasn't happened, which makes me more suspicious.
Well, we've been wrong. He's been nonexistent, and hasn't said anything of substance either.

Lynch Tfrizz
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:The other thing that makes me suspicious of tfrizz is that I've put his name out there for every vote, but there hasn't been a bandwagon on him. If he's blue, then you know the reds would probably have had no problem bandwagoning him and probably would've hopped on his bandwagon for at least one of the votes, but this hasn't happened, which makes me more suspicious.
Good point. If he was bad it probably would have been a quick bandwagon when he was brought up. I want to look back at the last votes on mikeenike before I vote, but I like a tfrizz vote for sure.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I don't think there are enough people on and still caring about it for anything to be a "quick" bandwagon.

Not sure you can really glean that much info from how fast/slow votes are going.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So tfrizz put the first vote on mike on Friday saying he was heading out for the weekend. sdm then voted for him shortly after that. No more votes for him until this morning, when I voted for him. Then jays, slappy, malka, and troy voted for him within a 15 minute time frame. Zaro finished him off.

I could see tfrizz being bad and throwing out his vote early and seeing where it would go. Then he's got the weekend to see how things shake out. I would also say that jays, slappy, malka, and zaro look bad for piling on. I would put myself on the list since I started it this morning, but I'm blue. tfrizz is the one I've been suspicious of the longest, so that's definitely how I'm leaning, but want to see what others have to say before voting so a bad vote doesn't just get pushed through again.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the wicked child wrote:Lynch MWB.

like Nike, just do it.
Even though it's a vote for me, I'll color it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:I don't think there are enough people on and still caring about it for anything to be a "quick" bandwagon.

Not sure you can really glean that much info from how fast/slow votes are going.
There were this morning. I don't know how many are on now, but it's certainly worth considering.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:So tfrizz put the first vote on mike on Friday saying he was heading out for the weekend. sdm then voted for him shortly after that. No more votes for him until this morning, when I voted for him. Then jays, slappy, malka, and troy voted for him within a 15 minute time frame. Zaro finished him off.

I could see tfrizz being bad and throwing out his vote early and seeing where it would go. Then he's got the weekend to see how things shake out. I would also say that jays, slappy, malka, and zaro look bad for piling on. I would put myself on the list since I started it this morning, but I'm blue. tfrizz is the one I've been suspicious of the longest, so that's definitely how I'm leaning, but want to see what others have to say before voting so a bad vote doesn't just get pushed through again.

So you've basically labeled all the people *playing* as bad but yourself?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:So tfrizz put the first vote on mike on Friday saying he was heading out for the weekend. sdm then voted for him shortly after that. No more votes for him until this morning, when I voted for him. Then jays, slappy, malka, and troy voted for him within a 15 minute time frame. Zaro finished him off.

I think it would be a pretty terrible move by the bad guys for them to all pile on a vote like that this close to the end, don't you think?

Going back and looking at Loney's stuff to possibly see why he was targeted, all I really found was this:
Troy Loney wrote:lynch pfidc

this reminds me of the last time the baddies whooped on the village, he was apart of that.
This post really sticks out to me for some reason.

He suggests this, it doesn't really garner much attention at all, and Loney ends up dead the next night.

Loney didn't have much to go from, in regards to reasons why he was killed last night...so, this could really be a raging clue.

And now, MWB is throwing out a list that calls out a bunch of people (with the, obligatory "I'll put myself on this list", of course), just because they voted for mikenike. PFIDC's name isn't on it...he didn't vote for Mike, sure, but...these two things seem oddly connected after going back and looking.

I don't know...I could just be grasping for straws at this point.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:

So you've basically labeled all the people *playing* as bad but yourself?
Close... Basically tfrizz is my leading candidate. The others that jumped on the vote (except Troy, who was good) are also suspicious in my eyes.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:

I think it would be a pretty terrible move by the bad guys for them to all pile on a vote like that this close to the end, don't you think?
Yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or two did to get things rolling today.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
This post really sticks out to me for some reason.

He suggests this, it doesn't really garner much attention at all, and Loney ends up dead the next night.

Loney didn't have much to go from, in regards to reasons why he was killed last night...so, this could really be a raging clue.

And now, MWB is throwing out a list that calls out a bunch of people (with the, obligatory "I'll put myself on this list", of course), just because they voted for mikenike. PFIDC's name isn't on it...he didn't vote for Mike, sure, but...these two things seem oddly connected after going back and looking.

I don't know...I could just be grasping for straws at this point.
pfidc isn't on my list because he said he grandmother died and he's going to be away. Maybe that's true and he's bad, but I don't think he'd say that and also say that he's blue and lie about it. I could be wrong though.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
pfidc isn't on my list because he said he grandmother died and he's going to be away. Maybe that's true and he's bad, but I don't think he'd say that and also say that he's blue and lie about it. I could be wrong though.
Well, what else is he supposed to say?

Most players aren't as "noble" as NAN was (was it NAN?) and will roleclaim red if they can't be around.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think he could easily not say anything. Or just say, I won't be able to participate.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I think he could easily not say anything. Or just say, I won't be able to participate.
Meh.

I'd apologize for "being cold" but...it's just a game...

Honestly, look at it all from the outside. It would be a great move, and you know it would.