Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch pfidc

this reminds me of the last time the baddies whooped on the village, he was apart of that.
I'm hesitant to take him out this phase...not sure it's quite fair.

He's going to be away from his computer until tomorrow night. I mean...I'm in if the village wants it, because I was actually kind of surprised to see his name on the list of people still playing :scared: .

I'm gonna re-read before I make my vote because I should be around for the rest of the day and don't feel rushed this day phase.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:Would be nice to get some thinking going on here. I'm guesstimating 4 or 5 baddies depending on how many there were to start. If there are 6 (which would be excessive), we have to get it right this time or we lose. Basically means we can be wrong 0, 1, or 2 more times depending on how many bad guys are out there.

I am thinking either MikeEnIke or mac personally... but my radar is nonexistent this game so I'd like to hear from others.
I was kind of thinking the same, twc. Mac's been kinda in and out with nothing to really bring to the table. Same with mike.

Those two are my frontrunners, for sure.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Alright, so looking over the thread... a few observations:

LITT - ONE post the entire game, compeltely irrelevant to anything... wtf? Is/was posting a lot in NHR.
Zaro - hardly posting at all. Voted for BH twice, made some very strange comment about dagny possibly being a jester. Hasn't posted much outside the game.

the weird ass exchange between Malks and PFIDC about who was last on the dagny vote kinda makes me feel like at least one of them is red.

npv - has literally done nothing except vote for tfrizz. Just weird. I'll lol hardcore if he was right and we ignored him the entire game.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

when did LITT sign up to play? :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

count2infinity wrote:when did LITT sign up to play? :pop:
Uh, nothing to see here. Move Along. :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:iiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmaginnnnnnnAAAaaaAAAAAAatioooooooooooooon
lynch him :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

That's the second time someone's tried to get on LITT...lol.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the wicked child wrote:Alright, so looking over the thread... a few observations:

LITT - ONE post the entire game, compeltely irrelevant to anything... wtf? Is/was posting a lot in NHR.
Zaro - hardly posting at all. Voted for BH twice, made some very strange comment about dagny possibly being a jester. Hasn't posted much outside the game.

the weird ass exchange between Malks and PFIDC about who was last on the dagny vote kinda makes me feel like at least one of them is red.

npv - has literally done nothing except vote for tfrizz. Just weird. I'll lol hardcore if he was right and we ignored him the entire game.
The weird/stupid vote between him and myself was me pointing out that he's trying to skirt around him being the last "vote." Ever since that stupid bomb dude a few games ago, people are all like "OMG I'm not that last vote he is!"

Technically he was the last vote and I pointed it out. He continued to go on.

Outside of all this, my suspicions lie with Mike first, ChefPatrick Second, Mac 3rd.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:That's the second time someone's tried to get on LITT...lol.
I guess I just assumed he was playing, because he always plays. It would be like NAN or dags not playing. Now that I think about it, the other comment made about his post was "this isn't someone who isn't posting... this is someone who's not playing". I guess I didn't take it as literally "not playing".

Awareness like this is why I've been dead on this game. :thumb:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Nothing frustrates me more in these games is when people sign up and continue to skirt by day after day. Mike outside of posting Philly stuff daily, and Chef, who I don't remember at all, it's just odd.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:Nothing frustrates me more in these games is when people sign up and continue to skirt by day after day. Mike outside of posting Philly stuff daily, and Chef, who I don't remember at all, it's just odd.
I agree. Why play if you're not even going to bother other than throwing in a random comment here and a random comment here.

The excuse is always the same "well, I don't have anything to add, so I'm just not posting."

Well, why don't you have anything to add?

On the other hand, I'd hate to vote someone off that is a villager just because they're not adding anything. That doesn't help.

I guess, really...at this point though, no one is clear. We're all suspect. So, I really don't have a problem with the quiet vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:Nothing frustrates me more in these games is when people sign up and continue to skirt by day after day. Mike outside of posting Philly stuff daily, and Chef, who I don't remember at all, it's just odd.
Chef has basically only posted youtube clips. Not really sure what to make of that.

I voted tfrizz early and have been suspicious of him all along. In the redwill vote he seemed to be fishing a bit to see if redwill would expose himself as an rp. He's also basically posting one or two things each round and throwing out a vote. Not a lot to go on, but maybe something.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I am leaning towards Mike.. He hasn't helped and he has posted... I understant really no one has posted, but I think we have to look at stuff that has been posted.
we don't have the amount of villagers left to do bandwagon votes on non contributing players (which is a lot of them)

hopefully we can get one baddie and it will spark some to come out of the wood work

Lynch MikenIke
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:
I am leaning towards Mike.. He hasn't helped and he has posted... I understant really no one has posted, but I think we have to look at stuff that has been posted.
we don't have the amount of villagers left to do bandwagon votes on non contributing players (which is a lot of them)

hopefully we can get one baddie and it will spark some to come out of the wood work

Lynch MikenIke
He's been trying to accuse me a lot from what i've noticed...which i do kind of understand, i've been real quiet this game...i just don't suspect him for some reason, if i were a different regular villager i'd be trying to vote for me too.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
He's been trying to accuse me a lot from what i've noticed...which i do kind of understand, i've been real quiet this game...i just don't suspect him for some reason, if i were a different regular villager i'd be trying to vote for me too.
Not really... he threw your name out once and voted for you. He's basically just been going for the flow. I could vote for him as well because of that. I also think the tactic of the Flyers posts could be a good cover to let him skate along.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

lynch tfrizz

I really wouldn't mind getting voted off right now, this game is slower than Hal Gill.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

lynch pfidc

Something's not sitting right with me about his exchange with Malkamaniac @ the end of the last vote.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dude. How fast do you want the game to go?

PFiDC's game was 4 days...and I thought that was way too fast.

I would much rather take some time and think about these votes rather than just bandwagoning because it's not moving fast enough for your liking.

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking of you as a candidate...but here we go again with this whiny, "I wouldn't mind getting voted off" crap.

It's annoying and it's lazy. Either that, or you just really want to try and start a bandwagon on a blue...

My mind was between Mac and Mike...but, you know what...

lynch npv If you want off so bad.

I would rather lose with players who are trying than win with people who just don't give a crap.

Worst case, we get rid of someone else not thinking/contributing. Best case, we finally get a commie.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

we don't have enough days left to vote someone off just because they're 'acting annoying".
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:we don't have enough days left to vote someone off just because they're 'acting annoying".
Well, I'm looking at it from that way...and that it might just be his way of trying to start a bandwagon on a villager.

I'm not really feeling a pfidc vote. I don't think he's done enough to be suspicious.

I'd be willing to switch to mike or mac...and that's about it, I think.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

jaysmiter wrote:
the wicked child wrote:we don't have enough days left to vote someone off just because they're 'acting annoying".
Well, I'm looking at it from that way...and that it might just be his way of trying to start a bandwagon on a villager.

I'm not really feeling a pfidc vote. I don't think he's done enough to be suspicious.

I have suspicions about them as well... but I'm not entirely sure I trust you either... But don't be offended by it because my list of players I trust is basically at myself. :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

I have suspicions about them as well... but I'm not entirely sure I trust you either... But don't be offended by it because my list of players I trust is basically at myself. :pop:
lol...I hear ya.

Though, I could play the dagny tactic...

ZOMG YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS OF ME SO YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE SUSPECT NOW
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

At this point I'm only willing for mike or chef even. Too much weird bantering going on right now. I'll look at this after the game.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Can we do me a favor and try tfrizz?

Every vote the village has done so far has been for a blue or green player. I have not been in on a single one of those votes. I do think tfrizz is suspicious outside of the bandwagon thing. We still don't have a lot to go on, but I think tfrizz would be worth a look.

ps. The comment about this game being slow was just aggravation because when I have time to play this game, its usually in the downtime of this game and has just been annoying. That and it seems like its bandwagon after bandwagon for each vote. That only favors the mafia. In Holiday Wars, the mafia forced through bandwagon after bandwagon. I wasn't trying to say I really really want voted off or anything like that, just that I was frustrated with things the way they were. Sorry for the confusion, folks.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Can you say why you think tfrizz is suspicious?