Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by Zarovich »

I'm not sure I like a dagny vote. What if she is the jester?

I would rather vote for mac, slappy or chefpatrick.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Since everybody else's suggestions have not worked.

lynch tfrizz
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Did she seriously just vote to lynch herself? Worse than Meatwad. And I wish Meatwad would die.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
dagny wrote:So far, it's been beneficial for the baddies to keep me alive because it keeps suspicion focused on me. It's time to get rid of me to eliminate that, so you guys can try to actually salvage this game.

Unless there's a consensus on someone else, lynch dagny
I don't even know how to read this... it's either a brave move by a baddie, or a selfless move for the good of the village.

lynch dagny.
Either that, or a move by a villager thinking they are bigger than the rest of the village and doesn't understand why they haven't been killed early when the other "good" players have been killed, there-by being taken off their game and causing more confusion in the village trying to determine why they are still alive instead of focusing on finding a baddie.
:pop:
I said high profile. Others have used the word "good". I refrain from using the word good, because that implies others suck at this game. That's not right, we all have our hits and misses, our streaks and strikeouts. But high profilers at least put in work to try and figure things out.

High profile, meaning highly active and usually on the chopping block early, or nommed early, unless some type of RPer.

It is a strategy of being bad to take out some high profile players, and leave others in to garner suspicion on them. YOU also happen to be a high profile player.

But to say that nobody, but me, has focused on me is flat out wrong. There are a few that have said, from early on they want to vote for either me or badhands. Well, badhands is gone now, so who are they gonna focus on?

Jaysmiter made a whole case for me.

Anyway, this is not a defense for me, but a correction of false statements by you. My vote stands.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Well i think after watching her Flyers' like self-destruct, she deserves further voting. If she were a bit more penguin like maybe she'd prevail.

lynch dagny
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

lynch teh nanerpus
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I really believe that Dagny is considering herself as "high profile." It's obvious to see that she's a fan of Fleury. Halak is the poor mans Dominic Hasek, he's gonna steal the game from the Pens, just you wait and see.

Even Bruce BooHooDro was upset that the "lesser" goalie took the series. Yet, if Halak is 'lesser' what does that make Fleury? An absolute bum. There really isn't any debate about it anymore. Halak, master of high pressure games. Fleury master of soft goals and phat rebounds. Do I really need to compare anymore? No. In fact, I'll leave you with this.

lynch dagny.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote:I'm not sure I like a dagny vote. What if she is the jester?

I would rather vote for mac, slappy or chefpatrick.
I doubt a jester would be able to vote for herself.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

lynch NAN

Weird vibes.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: But to say that nobody, but me, has focused on me is flat out wrong. There are a few that have said, from early on they want to vote for either me or badhands. Well, badhands is gone now, so who are they gonna focus on?

Jaysmiter made a whole case for me.

Anyway, this is not a defense for me, but a correction of false statements by you. My vote stands.
I for one, have thrown your name out there. Just because your name has been mentioned doesn't mean that you're the focus though. There have been plenty of other names brought up. One way or another, this is bad for the village. Either you're good and voting yourself off, or as someone else mentioned, maybe you're some sort of jester character. Either way, it does nothing to help the village.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I'd really like for you to point out this "whole case" I've made for you.

I said I was suspicious...and then, if you'll remember correctly, after the kicksave lynching, I said that it made me a whole lot less suspicious of you.

I really wish you'd stop trying to push your own agenda as mine, that would be swell, thanks.

But, since you are so hell bent on "sacrificing yourself for the good of the village" I'll oblige. Personally, I think it's a lame tactic and a ridiculous move. But...whatever.

lynch dagny

At least we can get you out of the way, if you are good, and start to focus on what's really going on here.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

vote count

Dagny-6- (nan, dags?, tfrizz, mike, malk, jay)
nan-2- (slappy, twc)
tfrizz-1-(npv)

9 to lynch
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Here. Day 2, I believe:
jaysmiter wrote:lynch dagny

Here's why:

1) Her "redwill radar." She was all about that prior to this game, no mention of it this game. Throws his name out there, but doesn't actually cast the vote until after the vote is over.

2) She brought up that "someone is attacking named, good players" and then says "omg, I'm probably next." I don't buy it. I think that was a way to throw us off and possibly an attempt at some trust-gaining.

3) I've always hated Tweety. That annoying yellow piece of crap.

I mean, it's not a ton to go off of, sure...but, it's something.

I'm gonna cast my vote in case I decide to go to bed early tonight and am not around until after noon tomorrow. If you guys go another direction, cool.

jaysmiter wrote:I'd really like for you to point out this "whole case" I've made for you.

I said I was suspicious...and then, if you'll remember correctly, after the kicksave lynching, I said that it made me a whole lot less suspicious of you.

I really wish you'd stop trying to push your own agenda as mine, that would be swell, thanks.

But, since you are so hell bent on "sacrificing yourself for the good of the village" I'll oblige. Personally, I think it's a lame tactic and a ridiculous move. But...whatever.

lynch dagny

At least we can get you out of the way, if you are good, and start to focus on what's really going on here.
Yes, after the night of the recruitment, you backed off on me and started posting funny. I know I'm good, so for you to change your mind after there was a conversion, could mean you now KNOW I'm good, too. Or it could mean nothing. Either way, I don't count it, because I don't know for sure.

But, I agree, get rid of me so the village can focus on getting a baddie.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

dagny wrote:So far, it's been beneficial for the baddies to keep me alive because it keeps suspicion focused on me. It's time to get rid of me to eliminate that, so you guys can try to actually salvage this game.

this is just dumb, in no way is it good for the village unless you are bad and if you are bad why would you do this..

you have made yourself the focus others only mentioned your name, and you may have had 1 or 2 votes, but you keep bringing up that you can't believe your still alive etc etc

at this point I see no point in the village keeping you around because you will keep doing this

lynch dagny
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Something isn't right here, just not really sure what it is.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

sdm5055 wrote:

this is just dumb, in no way is it good for the village unless you are bad and if you are bad why would you do this..

you have made yourself the focus others only mentioned your name, and you may have had 1 or 2 votes, but you keep bringing up that you can't believe your still alive etc etc

at this point I see no point in the village keeping you around because you will keep doing this

lynch dagny
If I thought I had anything of usefulness to the village, I wouldn't do this. I honestly have no idea who is bad.

Anyone who has played the games before should know, in every game I'm always high on suspicion lists. If I'm asleep or at work, I'm usually dead, if the bad guys didn't kill me first.

So many people twist words and either miss, or ignore, what's been posted. Could be strategy.

I am about to become a focus. Based on what I've quoted of what multiple posters have said about lynching me, now that x,y,z are gone, we would spend this next round with me defending myself.

Let's avoid that. Hopefully my death can help the village find the right people. Especially since this tactic seems to have thrown so many people off.

I normally hate it when people vote for themselves, too. But that's when they are playing games with us or throwing tantrums. But, I'm completely serious. I think it's best for the village.

So, can we get this over with?
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Not saying I'm at your mom's house, not saying I'm not.

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

lynch NAN

fishy.
[youtube][/youtube]
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

dagny wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:

lynch dagny
If I thought I had anything of usefulness to the village, I wouldn't do this. I honestly have no idea who is bad.

Anyone who has played the games before should know, in every game I'm always high on suspicion lists. If I'm asleep or at work, I'm usually dead, if the bad guys didn't kill me first.

So many people twist words and either miss, or ignore, what's been posted. Could be strategy.

I am about to become a focus. Based on what I've quoted of what multiple posters have said about lynching me, now that x,y,z are gone, we would spend this next round with me defending myself.

Let's avoid that. Hopefully my death can help the village find the right people. Especially since this tactic seems to have thrown so many people off.

I normally hate it when people vote for themselves, too. But that's when they are playing games with us or throwing tantrums. But, I'm completely serious. I think it's best for the village.

So, can we get this over with?
so why did you sign up to play? you either banked on dieing early or wanted to have role and didn't get one, and know you want to die?

either way at this point I agree there is no sense keeping you around. you have made yourself the center of attention and it will continue to come back to you
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

grrr I really want to edit and fix my grammar mistakes in that last post
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This isn't any better than someone throwing a tantrum and self-voting. I think this tactic has annoyed people more than thrown them off. This vote is basically meaningless because who's going to argue with voting for someone who self-votes?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

sdm5055 wrote:

so why did you sign up to play? you either banked on dieing early or wanted to have role and didn't get one, and know you want to die?
Huh?

I didn't intend to do this when I signed up. I'm doing it based on how the game has progressed.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

tfrizz wrote:

I don't even know how to read this... it's either a brave move by a baddie, or a selfless move for the good of the village.

lynch dagny.
For example, this person wasn't even on my list, but this post could be a tell. This person seems to know I'm good, but wants to cover his *kittens* when that comes out.

Perhaps more info can be gleaned once it's confirmed I'm blue.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I can't say that I'll be suspicious of anyone based on voting for you when you asked to be voted off.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:This isn't any better than someone throwing a tantrum and self-voting. I think this tactic has annoyed people more than thrown them off. This vote is basically meaningless because who's going to argue with voting for someone who self-votes?
That was the point, not to argue about it, but to get it over with. (And yeah, plenty of times people have voted for themselves, only for the bandwagon to take off on someone else.)

It sure has taken a while compared to the other votes. I wonder why that is.

At least it's caused some participation.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:I can't say that I'll be suspicious of anyone based on voting for you when you asked to be voted off.
It's not always about who votes for whom. Sometimes you actually have to read what people say.