Imagination land wars game thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Imagination land wars game thread

Post by mac5155 »

i think badhands has escaped the vote too many times now.. but i'm not starting something this time. last time, i got a good guy voted off.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I dunno. I've really got nothing at this point tbh. The general lack of posting is making it hard to get a read on a lot of people.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I could easily go with badhands as well. That was my vote last round and nothing has really changed since then since I don't know that she's posted anything of substance recently.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

the wicked child wrote:I dunno. I've really got nothing at this point tbh. The general lack of posting is making it hard to get a read on a lot of people.
agree with this... either people are getting smart or tired of the game(s)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:I dunno. I've really got nothing at this point tbh. The general lack of posting is making it hard to get a read on a lot of people.
I've been thinking the same thing. We shouldn't be reduced to bandwagoning on Day 4.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't think we're really reduced to bandwagoning. I'm guessing at least a couple of baddies voted for kicksave, probably early on, and at least one baddie didn't vote for anyone.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

4th times a charm.

Lynch tfrizz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

kind of hard though.. other games are at 14 pages by day 1... this is day 6
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

make that day 4**
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I think badhands is going to be my vote. Her responses and reasons for voting who she voted comes off as bad to me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tfrizz, badhands, twc, and dagny are all fine votes in my mind. I'd probably put badhands at the top of the list.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I would vote for either dagny or badhands...more likely to vote for badhands, though.

Here's the truth...I'll open the eyes of you blind idiots...

There is only one powerful woman in this world and her name is Sarah Palin. I don't like the idea of keeping either of these liberal losers around.

I mean, dagny is a self-proclaimed hippie. Are we honestly going to sit back and let her get away with smoking legalized marijuana that the GOVERNMENT pays for?! This is ridiculous. This is absurd. This is communist China. I can't even wrap my brain around this nonsense.

And, badhands...badhands...she comes into this country and treats it like her personal playground...She comes and goes as she pleases and posts as little as she wants and then whines and whines when we ask her to do more. How about instead of riding the coattails of us THINKING players, you do some thinking for yourself?

You know what...I'm so furious I'm shaking...ooh, hold on, my Beckphone's ringing...

"Yes, Saint Beck, my master?"

"mmhmm...ok."

"So, She's the reason...*pizza*ing Haitians."

"Your wish is my command..."

Saint Beck says lynch badhands
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wanted badhands, she's been on my lists, let's see if he had anything there.

lynch badhands

Troy is the other person I'm willing to vote for.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'm assuming jays got a package, unless the way he's posting is a ramification of something else.

But, after being told there was a recruit, we can't overlook that he's obviously got some kind of requirement he has to post under. I would think if he were the recruit, the game mod wouldn't give him a requirement that would stick out like a sore thumb, but we never know.

I'm leaning toward package.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Seriously.

This is the first game I've played where I didn't care if I got killed. I NEVER thought that would happen. And, it's not the game, it's the lack of participation.

I like to figure things out, deduce things... not, throw out votes and see who gets the most first.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

dagny wrote:Seriously.

This is the first game I've played where I didn't care if I got killed. I NEVER thought that would happen. And, it's not the game, it's the lack of participation.

I like to figure things out, deduce things... not, throw out votes and see who gets the most first.
*likes this post*

lynch bad Hands
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I just thought of someone else I'd be willing to vote for, in addition to Loney or badhands. slappy.

He's flown waaaay under the radar, thrown out some in character comments, but hasn't attempted to add anything or figure things out. He's also normally frothing at the mouth to lynch me.

In trying to think about who has flown under my radar, and when I say that it doesn't mean not posting. It means being present, but making sure not to ADD anything or try to help, mac has stuck out to me.

When I said there were like 5 people I wanted to vote for, he was one that I didn't want to name, because you name too many and that's no help. :lol:

So....

Having NO concrete info to go on, Loney and badhands are more "gut" choices, plus one canaan.

Taking a pragmatic approach, and having no concrete info to go on, I'd look at who is participating but not adding anything other than posts. If you've ever been a baddie, then you know how hard it is to balance looking like a villager while still trying not to help the village.

slappy and mac fit the last description for me.

I've already cast a vote for badhands.

As of now, the people I'm willing to vote for, are Loney, bh, slappy, or mac, and my reasons are above.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Promenade across the floor. Sashay right on out the door. Out the door and into the glade and everybody promenade. Step right up you're doing fine. I'll pull your beard you'll pull mine. Yank it again like you did before. Break it up with a tug of war. Now into the brook and fish for the trout. Dive right in and splash about. Trout! Trout! Pretty little trout! One more splash and come right out. Shake like a hound-dog. Shake again. Wallow around in the old pig pen. Wallow some more. Y'all know how. Roll around like an old fat sow. Alamand left with your right hand. Follow through with a great left band. Now lead your partner the dirty old thing. Follow through with an elbow swing. Grab a fence post. Hold it tight. Womp your partner with all your might. Hit him in the shin. Hit him in the head. Hit him again. The critter ain't dead. Womp him low and womp him high. Stick your finger in his eye. Pretty little ring. Pretty little sound. Bang your heads against the ground. Promenade all around the room. Promenade like a bride and groom. Open up the door and step right in. Close the door and into a spin. Whirl! Whirl! Twist and twirl! Jump all around like a flying squirrel. Now don't you fuss and don't you swear. Just come right out and form a square. Now right hand over and left hand under. Both join hands and run like thunder. Over the hill and over the dale. Duck your head and lift your tail. Don't you stray and don't you roam. Turn to your partner. Promenade home. Corn in the cornfield. Wheat in the sack. Turn to your partner. Promenade back. And now you're home. Bow to your partner. Bow to the gent across the hall. And that is all!

Eeeeeeh, watch me paste this pathetic palooka with a powerful, paralyzing, pointing, pachydermous, percussion pitch.

lynch dagny
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Not saying I'm at your mom's house, not saying I'm not.

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

meh, i was at work all day, and I come back to 2 new pages, and little to go on. That being said

lynch badhands71

[youtube][/youtube]
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

BadHandz - 3 - (jays, dagknee, wick kid, CHEF)
Dagknee - 1 - (Relan'tell)
Teefrizz - 1 - (npv)

Spell much? I did thim on purpuss cuss I was so board.

Takes (10) to Kill-Ski!

Spoiler:
Im finally a co-mod! lol all caught up and done with finals
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I think if badhandz had a role she would be all over this place posting like crazy
she posts all over the place, and doesn't post in here? if she had to pay attention I don't think she would not post in this thread on a frequent basis.
or she has someone telling her to keep it on the DL which makes her stick out like a sore thumb from her normal routine
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote:I think if badhandz had a role she would be all over this place posting like crazy
she posts all over the place, and doesn't post in here? if she had to pay attention I don't think she would not post in this thread on a frequent basis.
or she has someone telling her to keep it on the DL which makes her stick out like a sore thumb from her normal routine
I'm not really sure what to think. There's a definite change in how she has posted... quite a bit early, then really nothing. Her votes have basically been "I guess I'll vote for x since that's what others are doing."
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'm very tempted to switch to mac tbh.

As pointed out, he is trying to look active without really posting anything... but also he was trying hard to point out details of the last writeup to appear helpful... something he did when we were bad in Fantasy Wars...

I'm not sure with BH. I don't think anyone can really say how she would act in any situation seeing as this is her second game and she was taken out on the 2nd day last game (I believe - it was one of the first 3 days).

Also, if people could keep thg under wraps in a game, I'm sure they'd have no trouble with BH,.. just saying.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Senka wrote: Im finally a co-mod! lol all caught up and done with finals
Spoiler:
:thumb:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner