NHL GM Wars Dead Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL GM Wars Dead Thread

Post by thehockeyguru »

Why do people find it necessary to just pop on at random times to inform people why they arent participating in the game? It really isn't pertinent to the game that you were at class, or jury duty, or had to take your Gram to the hair salon for a perm.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Heheheheh. If I was so off you should have kept me around.

Nah. You're always fun to kill. That way when you're in here you can say "I KNEW YOU WERE BAD"

From your point of view I guess it is better that I say it here than in the game.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Heheheheh. If I was so off you should have kept me around.

Nah. You're always fun to kill. That way when you're in here you can say "I KNEW YOU WERE BAD"

From your point of view I guess it is better that I say it here than in the game.
:roll: You never stop patting yourself on the back do you lol.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote: :roll: You never stop patting yourself on the back do you lol.

Hhahahaha. Its funny how fired up people get over little stuff like this. Yesterday I was on the Political Thread trying to get Shaf's BP to break 200/100. I was pretty much copying and pasting ideas from Michael Moore's lastest film.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: :roll: You never stop patting yourself on the back do you lol.

Hhahahaha. Its funny how fired up people get over little stuff like this. Yesterday I was on the Political Thread trying to get Shaf's BP to break 200/100. I was pretty much copying and pasting ideas from Michael Moore's lastest film.
I'm far from fired up. I'm just pointing out, that every time you die, you say you have a pulse on who's going on and what. If you knew in the first day and knew you were going to die. Why didn't you say anything?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

I'm far from fired up. I'm just pointing out, that every time you die, you say you have a pulse on who's going on and what. If you knew in the first day and knew you were going to die. Why didn't you say anything?
At the time of my demise I had a beat on SDM and no one else. There have been games in the past where I have been out early and have sent PM's to people picking out bad guys after I died, which ended up being correct.

It was better that I died in the end because the vote on me ultimately gave the village in the East some good info.