NHL GM Wars Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL GM Wars Game Thread

Post by Kicksave »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Hmm. Cuervo claims to not be around, throws a blind vote, canaan jumps on real fast. So does Malka.

Malka - what happened to voting for those who claim to not be around then you turn around and vote with that person?
We're Frenemies remember? I've got to get under your skin somehow.
If I were bad, you would be under my skin. I'm blue so meh.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

can we kill corv again?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Personal things come up that people don't have control over and they may miss a day.
Technically, you've missed more than one "day" in the game. Whatever though.
I'm referring to your comment about why people sign up if they can't play.

I had an unforeseen family emergency yesterday and missed the entire day yesterday. Can't help that.
K, I trust you. I'm just saying in general. It feels like the whole "Oh hai I wasn't here, but now I am" thing gets played every game.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

So we're left with a 3 baddies, and they have a kill. We also have a vig. We're not completely blind - we know there is one baddie (presumably roleblocker that inherited godfather) in the 7 EC GMs left, and 2 baddies (a seer and presumably a roleblocker, one of which would have inherited godfather pre playoffs) among the now 9 WC GMs.

The baddies attacked a protected canaan last night. Safe to say he isn't a baddie. I'm not either. I'm up for going after a WC gm on the better odds of hitting a baddie, not sure if Kicksave is the choice though. Troy Loney had some heat a few cycles ago, but the WC bandwagon shifted in favor of another vote. Were the WC on to something?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote: K, I trust you. I'm just saying in general. It feels like the whole "Oh hai I wasn't here, but now I am" thing gets played every game.
Some of it probably has to do with game play, but some of it is probably because people actually have lives outside the game.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

baddie count stayed where it was when i came back... just saying.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: K, I trust you. I'm just saying in general. It feels like the whole "Oh hai I wasn't here, but now I am" thing gets played every game.
Some of it probably has to do with game play, but some of it is probably because people actually have lives outside the game.
Refuse to believe it. KS I wub you.

Hire KS
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Yea, I haven't really been playing, but kicksave stuck out to me last round. Didn't hurt that he seemed reluctant to vote for jays as well.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

So who were the people that stuck out in the WC?

I think the only vague one I remember hearing called for a good bit in the EC was Relantel.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
That and being all war-ed out. PFiDC needed players and asked me to play. I would've loved to be an RP, but as a villager, it gets pretty boring.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

2 - malkamaniac, (shaf, nan)
2 - Kicksave, (JC, Canaan)

9 to fire
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Malkamaniac wrote:So who were the people that stuck out in the WC?

I think the only vague one I remember hearing called for a good bit in the EC was Relantel.
the last vote was bn jays and chef. i was thrown out there for a while cuz i voted in red. jc and nan have been silent. ks and troy have had their names tossed around.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

JoseCuervo wrote:That and being all war-ed out. PFiDC needed players and asked me to play. I would've loved to be an RP, but as a villager, it gets pretty boring.
Hey you, you're saying that
She's all that you desire, liar
Hey you, you think you can
Throw water on this fire, liar

Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well obviously we're at a disadvantage with the two groups essentially merging. What's a great way for us to come together and actually get it figured out? I read through some of the WC stuff as I was going on, but blocked a good bit of it out due to our own EC conference.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well obviously we're at a disadvantage with the two groups essentially merging. What's a great way for us to come together and actually get it figured out? I read through some of the WC stuff as I was going on, but blocked a good bit of it out due to our own EC conference.
You see me and you laugh out loud
You taunt me from safe inside your crowd
My looks, they must threaten you
To make you act the way you do

RED, I'M SEEING RED
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Well obviously we're at a disadvantage with the two groups essentially merging. What's a great way for us to come together and actually get it figured out? I read through some of the WC stuff as I was going on, but blocked a good bit of it out due to our own EC conference.
You see me and you laugh out loud
You taunt me from safe inside your crowd
My looks, they must threaten you
To make you act the way you do

RED, I'M SEEING RED
Yup, I'm red for asking people to work together.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:Honestly, I can see why you guys would think I'm bad. I did two things I normally don't do (vote on day 1 and vote to off a new player)...is it suspicious? Sure.

Though, ask yourselves this...and be as truthful with yourselves as possible...if I were bad, would I really go out of my way to do a whole bunch of stuff that made me look suspicious?

I don't think I would.

If I had to take a guess, I would say Chef is red. His weird accusatory post about me "flip-flopping" then his little post above "remember what happened last time :pop: " I don't like it...and, I know I joked about the dagny thing (he's supsicious of me, thus he is my number 1)...I'm starting to see the bit of truth in that jest.

He acted very sympathetic to not wanting to vote off Badhands at first, but had no problem jumping on the vote when it came down to it.

So, fine... WC fire chefpatrick
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Fire Relantel.

back after class. Hunch, yes, but reasoning too.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Reminder...

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 7#p1270787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Visit the topic and click the link! You have until 7pm.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

2 - malkamaniac, (shaf, nan)
2 - Kicksave, (JC, Canaan)
1 - Relantel, (Senka)

9 to fire
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Honestly, I can see why you guys would think I'm bad. I did two things I normally don't do (vote on day 1 and vote to off a new player)...is it suspicious? Sure.

Though, ask yourselves this...and be as truthful with yourselves as possible...if I were bad, would I really go out of my way to do a whole bunch of stuff that made me look suspicious?

I don't think I would.

If I had to take a guess, I would say Chef is red. His weird accusatory post about me "flip-flopping" then his little post above "remember what happened last time :pop: " I don't like it...and, I know I joked about the dagny thing (he's supsicious of me, thus he is my number 1)...I'm starting to see the bit of truth in that jest.

He acted very sympathetic to not wanting to vote off Badhands at first, but had no problem jumping on the vote when it came down to it.

So, fine... WC fire chefpatrick
This post was why I was 'reluctant' to vote for jays. I also don't see why that would reflect on me being bad when jays is still alive. It's not like we killed him and he was a baddie.

When working with him last game, he puts a lot of strategy into his moves. This doesn't seem like how he would approach being a red to me, unless he's changing it up because he was red last game. I'm not against voting for him, however, he wouldn't be my first choice.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Senka wrote:Reminder...

http://www.letsgopensasdfasf.com/script ... 7#p1270787 Visit the topic and click the link! You have until 7pm.

BOOOOOO for advertising in the game thread!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Senka wrote:Reminder...

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 7#p1270787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Visit the topic and click the link! You have until 7pm.
I'm gonna vote for you for spamming.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

this is not spamming... its in-game advertising. Since i wasnt at the opening day meeting, Im permitted 3 posts of adverts... well atleast thats what i made up.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Yea because I'm saying. MWB is badzorz. Get MWB. Vote for you.

I like to talk about all of the things happening. It's who I am in this game. I agreed with Shaf, in saying that you were bad ove the sdm vote. As far as going out of my way to vote for you however? I'm not sold on it.
Warning of Danger
We're ready for a fight
Watch for the stranger
A shadow in the night
Clip their wings and watch them fall
Know one ever heeds yours call