AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: NHL GM Wars Game Thread

Post by Senka »

WC Hire LITT, WC Fire GM BadHands.
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Not saying I'm at your mom's house, not saying I'm not.

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

jaysmiter wrote:Yeah...I didn't flip-flop...I said I liked Kicksave's idea, but I wasn't going to go that route.

Not sure how that's a flip-flop...

<dagny>I'm now super cereal suspicious of you. </dagny>
I know, Im grasping at straws, so few votes spread way out, can't make an accurate assumption (oxymoron anyone)
Hire Jaysmiter
:scared: :scared:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Jays is playing a neutral role, but i really dont agree with voting him at all at this point. hasnt done much to stir the pot.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Senka wrote:Jays is playing a neutral role, but i really dont agree with voting him at all at this point. hasnt done much to stir the pot.
Meh I only voted for him because of the whole Kings/Canucks playoff dynamic. In no way am I tied to the vote and if something shows better in the morning I'll change it. But for now I'm out for the night.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Shaft came off a little suspicious to me earlier today. He voted for the wrong conference first, then for mikeenike, but then quickly switched to thg, using the excuse that thg was saying people should be suspicious of him. Seemed a bit much at the time. Not a lot there, but don't have much else to go on at this point.
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

meh, I gotta make a decision before I go to sleep, Im basing this on nothing other than bandwagon, and that the West is just moving too slow, and by the time I wake up it'll be too late, here's hoping for a no :face:
I had hoped waiting would lead to a clear choice, it did not.
:scared:
Fire GM Badhands71/color]
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Chefpatrick871 »

ugh color fail

Fire GM Badhands71
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I don't really want to vote for badhands....

Here is my narrow perpective, KS threw a vote out for me yesterday, jwienand jumped on and that could have been a easy bandwagon, i'm not bad so i just kind of figured it would pick up steam and i'd be gone, i don't see why a bad person would throw a vote out for redwill in midst of a bandwagon of another regular?

Unless it was just an attempt to not be a part of the initial bandwagon of an innocent person....
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Troy Loney wrote:I don't really want to vote for badhands....

Here is my narrow perpective, KS threw a vote out for me yesterday, jwienand jumped on and that could have been a easy bandwagon, i'm not bad so i just kind of figured it would pick up steam and i'd be gone, i don't see why a bad person would throw a vote out for redwill in midst of a bandwagon of another regular?

Unless it was just an attempt to not be a part of the initial bandwagon of an innocent person....
Me throwing out a vote for you was nothing more than it being the first day and you being the Red Wings. I wasn't trying to start the bandwagon moreso than just start voting in general. After BH therw out the redwill vote, I figured I'd go that way since he voted for me. (/thg school of thought)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

EC Fire MWB

Got a feeling about this guy.............that's about it. But it's a strong feeling. I would almost say..a clue.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kicksave wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I don't really want to vote for badhands....

Me throwing out a vote for you was nothing more than it being the first day and you being the Red Wings. I wasn't trying to start the bandwagon moreso than just start voting in general. After BH therw out the redwill vote, I figured I'd go that way since he voted for me. (/thg school of thought)
I'm not trying to accuse you of being bad, you we're just the first vote and it's the first day. Just saying that could have been a bandwagon.

I don't want to try and read too much into everything, my perspective is biased because i was just hoping another bandwagon would start so i wouldn't have to die. From my perspective, i don't see why anyone wouldn't have just gone along with my vote yesterday (good or bad people)
BadHands71
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by BadHands71 »

Troy Loney wrote: Unless it was just an attempt to not be a part of the initial bandwagon of an innocent person....
And so the plot thickens... *insert evil laugh*

Since my team is the picture of regular season awesome-ness turned professional chokers at playoff time, perhaps I'm looking ahead... 8-)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:EC Fire MWB

Got a feeling about this guy.............that's about it. But it's a strong feeling. I would almost say..a clue.
Yeah, you said the same thing about mikeenike, and you were right. But you didn't keep your vote with him. So maybe you know something, but I'm inclined to think that it's as a bad guy because you're now saying it's a strong feeling about a good player.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Ya Troy I think you are reading too much into ks voting for you. It was the first day and he was just throwing a name out (the same can be said for BH I suppose). The fact that jwie voted quickly shouldn't really be a tell for the start of a bandwagon because he's a pretty savvy player.

What is interesting is chef and how quickly he changed is vote after being called out
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:

Yeah, you said the same thing about mikeenike, and you were right. But you didn't keep your vote with him. So maybe you know something, but I'm inclined to think that it's as a bad guy because you're now saying it's a strong feeling about a good player.
lolwut? There were six votes on THG, and I switched to him out of spite for his stupid ploy to accuse all the people that didn't vote for him of being bad. That subtle, smooth push you tried to make to cast attention on me is setting off some alarm bells right now. The more I think about it, the more confident I am with my vote on you.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

As a matter of fact MWB, if MikeEnIke was bad, why would I vote for him on the FIRST DAY!? That makes zero sense, especially because there are only 3 RPs in the East. Trying to cast suspicion on me based on some faulty logic. You look pretty red to me right now, and I think you are the best of our options ATM.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Ya Troy I think you are reading too much into ks voting for you. It was the first day and he was just throwing a name out (the same can be said for BH I suppose). The fact that jwie voted quickly shouldn't really be a tell for the start of a bandwagon because he's a pretty savvy player.

What is interesting is chef and how quickly he changed is vote after being called out
It's not as much that KS voted for me, it's that some people didn't vote for me...as we saw with jwienand he was off'd for bandwagoning, maybe the baddies avoided jumping on that bandwagon to avoid suspicion.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

EC
1 - Canaan, (TWC)
1 - tfrizz, (npv)
2 - MWB, (tfrizz, shafnutz)
1 - npv, (sdm)
1 - TW, (relantel)
1 - sdm, (canaan)

WC
1 - Jaysmiter, (cup keeper)
1 - NAN, (mac5155)
3 - BH71, (jaysmiter, kicksave, senka, chefpatrick871)
1 - senka, (BH71)

6 to fire
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:As a matter of fact MWB, if MikeEnIke was bad, why would I vote for him on the FIRST DAY!? That makes zero sense, especially because there are only 3 RPs in the East. Trying to cast suspicion on me based on some faulty logic. You look pretty red to me right now, and I think you are the best of our options ATM.
Like I said in my initial post, I don't have much to go on but that was the one thing that stuck out. The THG bandwagon had started, you voted mikeenike, then switched to thg. Not much harm in throwing out a vote for a fellow bad guy when he had no votes and a bandwagon was underway. Helps establish defense later, which people have done in past games.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Since we are all in this together......

is BH really the best vote out there in the West? I am sure if she was bad, she would be receiving advice from some of the other reds. I can't imagine she would have went out and started a bandwagon for a blue on her own volition on the first day. Again, that is assuming she is communicating with the other reds, which I think she would be.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

If the EC seer wasn't dead, I would almost think you were hinting that you knew something. Seeing as he is dead though, It's gonna take a little more if you want to convince me.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Just woke up. Way to go Vig :twisted: :twisted: :thumbdown:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:Since we are all in this together......

is BH really the best vote out there in the West? I am sure if she was bad, she would be receiving advice from some of the other reds. I can't imagine she would have went out and started a bandwagon for a blue on her own volition on the first day. Again, that is assuming she is communicating with the other reds, which I think she would be.

Mind your own business :pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

the wicked child wrote:

If the EC seer wasn't dead, I would almost think you were hinting that you knew something. Seeing as he is dead though, It's gonna take a little more if you want to convince me.
No, I understand there isn't a LOT to go on. It just seemed like he was trying to subtly steer a vote in my direction, based on some faulty logic that he was trying to make sound more convincing than it actually was. No one else really stands out to me on the 2nd day.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Since we are all in this together......

Mind your own business :pop:
lulz