MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by count2infinity »

just got home and :face: for believing jays at first... good work gang!!!

and kicksave, i'm sorry to hear about that.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ugh....write-up...hungover edition

tfrizz (regular everyday normal meme...nothing specia about him, mother*#*A#*A#)--dead.

12 memes remain

3 Trolls (teh clique)
1 Amber Lamps (Angel)
1 ????
7 regular memes

Beerman
Kicksave
slappybrown
count2infinity
Malkamaniac
cupkeeper
MikeEnIke
Shafnutz
redwill
thewickedchild
Jose Cuervo
TheHockeyGuru

zarovich, a regular meme, was killed by the random wheel-o-death on Day 1
senka, a regular meme, was killed by teh capslockness monster on Night 1
the chef, seer, was made obselete on Day 2
nan, a regular meme, was killed by a machine built from knowledge of how babbies are formed on Night 2
azkar, Epic Beard Man (vig), was beaten to death by the memes on Day 3
corvidae, a regular meme caps fan who loves the green life, was kilt by the el nanerpuso on Night 3
mec5155, a regular meme, was killed by being a mindless automaton on Day 4
twisted wrister, was a victim of the courage wolf on Night 4
dagny, troll member of The Clique, was killed by foul language on day 5
relantel, was canaan's birthday'ed on Night 5
jaysmiter, troll member of The Clique, was deleted for being a tons of fun on day 6
zarovich, a regular meme, was killed in a most pedestrian way on Night 6

DAY 7. seven chipmunks twirling on a branch, eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch - you know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreaming about gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly brie time baby'7 TO DELETE :scared:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

delete redwill
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

If redwill turns up red, which I think we all are assuming, let's go after cupkeeper next. I know he hasn't given us much to go on, but he has just been WAY too under the radar this game.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm not sure how I feel about the redwill vote right now. I said yesterday I didn't believe both jays and redwill were bad but that I was pretty comfortable that one was.

I know it's been brought up a few times and ignored each time but why is twc posting in blue?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

beerman wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about the redwill vote right now. I said yesterday I didn't believe both jays and redwill were bad but that I was pretty comfortable that one was.

I know it's been brought up a few times and ignored each time but why is twc posting in blue?
i think whatever he is, he's good. He has backed me up right away on the last two day votes.

to me, redwill is a lock. out of curiosity, who would you be most suspicious of right now?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

shafnutz05 wrote:
beerman wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about the redwill vote right now. I said yesterday I didn't believe both jays and redwill were bad but that I was pretty comfortable that one was.

i think whatever he is, he's good. He has backed me up right away on the last two day votes.

to me, redwill is a lock. out of curiosity, who would you be most suspicious of right now?
Yeah, I'm not necessarily suspicous of twc just wondering what's going on with it.

I'll be willing to vote for redwill if that's the way everyone else wants to vote, but I'm not going to at this point so that everyone doesn't go well there's two votes I'll just jump in. Although with it being Good Friday I'm guessing it's gonna be a slow day here and we don't even get a vote.

MikeEnIke seems to jump in at random times and it always seems to be when we're near a vote. He hasn't really offered much up, questioned the dagny vote multiple times and didn't cast a vote at all, then he didn't vote for jays until after we were already at 8.

c2i just the way he was questioning (I think redwill) for the couple random votes he put on him. The votes never gained any steam nobody even paid attention to them but he still was questioning it and calling it annoying. If your a regular villager you don't really question 1 vote.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

After being right on dags and jay, I am 99% confident we are right on redwill. After this, I would be down for a CK vote just because he is under the radar, and he HASN'T been targeted by the baddies yet.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

1 - redwill

7 to delete
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

shafnutz05 wrote:After being right on dags and jay, I am 99% confident we are right on redwill. After this, I would be down for a CK vote just because he is under the radar, and he HASN'T been targeted by the baddies yet.
true and ck is always red.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Out of the total random of the posting.

TWC, blue had me wondering, but I think it's all good.

C2i - random as usual, hard to get an idea on, overall sketchy.

MikenIke- Does just enough to stay relevant, yet still practically sliding through.

I'll be here, but like whoever said about Good Friday, I don't see today moving.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm not sure redwill is the way to go honestly. Although dagny tried to make a point that he was good, jays has been trying to throw him under the bus for the entire game... he even openly criticized dagny's "radar". Might have been just a smoke screen, but I dunno... I am less convinced that he is red right now.

I am wondering about Kicksave personally. He did vote for dagny (for lulz) a couple times, but he quickly jumped off dagny and onto mac as soon as jays made his vote. Then yesterday, amidst the jays stuff, he pretty much stalled voting for jays (perhaps so jays had time to come on and offer up a defense) and then kept saying he felt more comfortable going after redwill than jays. Set off alarms for me.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

TWC....you make a great point. KS was the other one that was at the top of my list. I dunno though. To me, it seemed blatantly obvious that jay was offering up redwill as a sacrifice yesterday. I could go either way here. Redwill or KS?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Will have to think about it... might be overthinking it, I dunno. Feeling indecisive as Goligoski right now. Got some work to do. bbl.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

the wicked child wrote:I'm not sure redwill is the way to go honestly. Although dagny tried to make a point that he was good, jays has been trying to throw him under the bus for the entire game... he even openly criticized dagny's "radar". Might have been just a smoke screen, but I dunno... I am less convinced that he is red right now.

I am wondering about Kicksave personally. He did vote for dagny (for lulz) a couple times, but he quickly jumped off dagny and onto mac as soon as jays made his vote. Then yesterday, amidst the jays stuff, he pretty much stalled voting for jays (perhaps so jays had time to come on and offer up a defense) and then kept saying he felt more comfortable going after redwill than jays. Set off alarms for me.
Intentional move by jays if you ask me.

delete redwill

Im out the rest of the day pretty much, so I have to vote now. Happy Easter to all.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

shafnutz05 wrote:TWC....you make a great point. KS was the other one that was at the top of my list. I dunno though. To me, it seemed blatantly obvious that jay was offering up redwill as a sacrifice yesterday. I could go either way here. Redwill or KS?
It seems like that would've been a risky play for jays though. He knew that we'd probably come back to him right away. We had two people claiming to be the angel, if we voted out the redwill yesterday the first think we would've done is come back and tried to figure out who was lying. That's why it's a little hard for me to believe that jays would sacrifice another baddie knowing that he's going right back into the vote, most likely, the very next day.

They could've done a great job setting it up, but I'm just not sold on it.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

2 - redwill

7 to delete
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I think jay put up redwill because he realized that the ONLY way he was going to get his credibility back would be a desperate attempt to sacrifice a red. Maybe they both decided that redwill was less important to the cause? I am sticking with redwill here. Between dagny's going out on a limb and the obvious strategy plays going on between them yesterday, I am sold.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Alright. I will go along. I may just be over thinking it. But at least I'm thinking... unlike the Pens when they face the trap.

delete redwill
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

3 - redwill

7 to delete
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'd prefer a vote for MikeenIke but I can see that isn't gonna happen.

delete redwill

Hopefully there's at least enough people around that we can find out what he is before the end of the day.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm not bad. I suspect that, by now, most of you really believe that deep down. But maybe not.

I would be OK with Kicksave. His behavior on the dagny and jays votes was a bit odd, if not directly incriminating.

cup keeper would be OK, too, for the usual and obvious reasons.

Finally, I've been watching MikEnIke for a bit. He's in the perfect place right between quiet and active (18 or so posts, few of them relevant). He twice sought to delay the vote on dagny when she was about to be deleted by asking for evidence (not a bad thing in itself, obviously, but mildly suspicious given the timing). He was also a very late (in fact, too late) jumper on jaysmiter's vote. Just a thought.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

redwill, I'm sorry, but I can't change my vote. I apologize if you are blue, but there is just way too bizarre a confluence of events.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

4 - redwill

7 to delete
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

shafnutz05 wrote:redwill, I'm sorry, but I can't change my vote. I apologize if you are blue, but there is just way too bizarre a confluence of events.
Ha Ha. I knew you really think I'm good.

Oh, well: it's on your head, Mr. Hot Hand.