MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by the wicked child »

jaysmiter wrote:
redwill wrote:jaysmiter knows I'll come up blue. I suppose he's is trying to discredit shafnutz and get him killed.

Go ahead and kill me if you think that will clear some things up. But don't think too harshly of shafnutz when I do turn up blue. He's just misguided in his thought on me.
I'm not trying to discredit shaf...if I was, I would have done it already. I said I didn't like the play on the surface, but with everything falling into place it was actually a pretty solid move (well, worked out to be that way)

I don't know if you are blue or if you are red. Personally, I think you are red.

In fact, I am willing to bet that if you aren't red, Shaf gives up the game for life. :lol: :scared: :lol: :pop:

And, shaf...what happens to your "theory" if both myself and redwill turn up blue?

The angel is blue now? :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

BTW, shafnutz, your nuclear ploy ("I'll never play the game again") to convince us that you're telling the truth worked on me. But I hope no one ever uses it again. It takes the game-ness out of the game.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
redwill wrote:jaysmiter knows I'll come up blue. I suppose he's is trying to discredit shafnutz and get him killed.

Go ahead and kill me if you think that will clear some things up. But don't think too harshly of shafnutz when I do turn up blue. He's just misguided in his thought on me.
I'm not trying to discredit shaf...if I was, I would have done it already. I said I didn't like the play on the surface, but with everything falling into place it was actually a pretty solid move (well, worked out to be that way)

I don't know if you are blue or if you are red. Personally, I think you are red.

In fact, I am willing to bet that if you aren't red, Shaf gives up the game for life. :lol: :scared: :lol: :pop:

And, shaf...what happens to your "theory" if both myself and redwill turn up blue?

Ugh. semantics. blue = good, red = bad.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Alright, just got semi-caught-up. I am going to vote to delete shafnutz05.

My gut has been leaning toward shaf being bad. I feel his early angel claim was 1) a way to get out of an early bandwagon, and 2) an attempt to draw out the real angel. Of course, this is also a possibility with jays... but I'm just going to stick with that gut feeling.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:
canaan wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I only used the philly jersey thing when I was not lying, therefore I am exempt from wearing one.

I also believe that "wagering" was no longer allowed. This game might be different though.
wagering is not allowed. dont do it again or autodeath will be in order :thumb:

modoverusinghispowerssaywhat?
modusinghispowersaywho?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

5 - Jaysmiter
1 - redwill
1 - shafnutz

8 to delete
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Ok, so I should've done this before. I just read through dagny's posts. She repeatedly voted for slappy, which suggests he's good. She voted for shaf with an "oh well, lets get this moving", which sounds sort of like a sacrificial vote. She was also adamant that redwill was good, saying so several times.

Quick switch, I know... but after reading this stuff I feel like redwill is a more compelling vote.

right-click save shafnutz
delete redwill
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

What a cluster ****, I'm at a dr appt right now. I will check back in a few hours.

Also, lame at shafty for pulling this card again. Its a game of strategy. Don't be a whiner about it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
modoverusinghispowerssaywhat?
modusinghispowersaywho?
You make me feel alive.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I don't see a scenario where shaf is blue tbh. he either has to be the angel or godfather, IMO. if he were just blue, he wouldn't be continuing his adamant pursuit of jays.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I'm not trying to discredit shaf...if I was, I would have done it already. I said I didn't like the play on the surface, but with everything falling into place it was actually a pretty solid move (well, worked out to be that way)

Yeah, this post has me convinced about jaysmiter. He is sort-of buddying-up to me (or at least trying to come across as suddenly being more reasonable). Plus the "blue" slip is pretty telling, IMO.

The fact is simply that, if you believe shafnutz, then jaysmiter is lying big-time. I do believe shafnutz, so definitely go with jaysmiter.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:face:

please vote jay and can we get this over with?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

5 jays
2 redwill
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

redwill wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I'm not trying to discredit shaf...if I was, I would have done it already. I said I didn't like the play on the surface, but with everything falling into place it was actually a pretty solid move (well, worked out to be that way)

Yeah, this post has me convinced about jaysmiter. He is sort-of buddying-up to me (or at least trying to come across as suddenly being more reasonable). Plus the "blue" slip is pretty telling, IMO.

The fact is simply that, if you believe shafnutz, then jaysmiter is lying big-time. I do believe shafnutz, so definitely go with jaysmiter.
In no way am I trying to buddy up to you...not even a little bit. I was joking about Shaf's retarded bets.

zomg...the "blue" slip...

Let me rephrase it for you since semantics are such a big issue, apparently...

"What happens to your theory if both redwill and I show up GOOD?"

Happy now?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

just got home from school and decided to check in before heading out for the evening/night. delete jays. his story has more holes in it than swiss cheese... no way he's the good angel.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

and my apologies for the wager
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote::face:

please vote jay and can we get this over with?
There are a lot of people who seem to be dragging their feet and throwing out crazy theories. I am not so sure Redwill is a slam dunk. Who threw out a shaf vote?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well, I think the only thing we can do is vote one of the three to gain some answers.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

well lots of :scared: while I was away at lunch.

IMO there's two ways to go: 1, vote for Jays and take the chance he's telling the truth and we just killed the angel or 2, vote for redwill since everyone seems fairly comfortable with him as a potential baddie and save the Jays decision for tomorrow.

I started to lean towards the second option but then I had an extra thought, jays said he and chef could communicate and that's how he "knows" shaf is blue. I know chef made some fairly subtle hints that he was the seer but as a new player he didn't defend himself like an experienced player would. So if those two could communicate and jays knew chef's role shouldn't he have helped chef out?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

beerman wrote:well lots of :scared: while I was away at lunch.

IMO there's two ways to go: 1, vote for Jays and take the chance he's telling the truth and we just killed the angel or 2, vote for redwill since everyone seems fairly comfortable with him as a potential baddie and save the Jays decision for tomorrow.

I started to lean towards the second option but then I had an extra thought, jays said he and chef could communicate and that's how he "knows" shaf is blue. I know chef made some fairly subtle hints that he was the seer but as a new player he didn't defend himself like an experienced player would. So if those two could communicate and jays knew chef's role shouldn't he have helped chef out?
You're right. I should have. But, I wasn't around my computer when the heat started picking back up and got back too late. Didn't think to tell him earlier. That's my fault.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

[quote="jaysmiter:]You're right. I should have. But, I wasn't around my computer when the heat started picking back up and got back too late. Didn't think to tell him earlier. That's my fault.[/quote]

:lol:

Come on people....let's end this desperation and put him out of his misery. The "communicate with chef" excuse should be the last straw
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

jaysmiter wrote:
beerman wrote:well lots of :scared: while I was away at lunch.

You're right. I should have. But, I wasn't around my computer when the heat started picking back up and got back too late. Didn't think to tell him earlier. That's my fault.
Chef had 7 votes on the 4th page of this thread, you were around and posting on that page. Shouldn't you have been at least discussing some strategy?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

delete jays
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:[quote="jaysmiter:]You're right. I should have. But, I wasn't around my computer when the heat started picking back up and got back too late. Didn't think to tell him earlier. That's my fault.
:lol:

Come on people....let's end this desperation and put him out of his misery. The "communicate with chef" excuse should be the last straw[/quote][/quote]

The only desperation around here is coming from you...which makes me really start to think you are the godfather and just showed up blue.

I don't like it...not one bit.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

beerman wrote:I started to lean towards the second option but then I had an extra thought, jays said he and chef could communicate and that's how he "knows" shaf is blue. I know chef made some fairly subtle hints that he was the seer but as a new player he didn't defend himself like an experienced player would. So if those two could communicate and jays knew chef's role shouldn't he have helped chef out?
Not to mention... if he was the angel - he could keep chef safe at night.... so there would be no reason for chef to not say he was the seer outright.