MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:meme wars is serous business
haha....well when I am 100% right, I don't really worry about making wagerz like that. And sometimes, that's the only way to get the point across. SRS BIZNIS!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, that got people out of the woodwork. Shaf's had more posts in the past 2 minutes than he's had all day...

Shaf, I don't know why you're getting all hyper-defensive. You're a regular blue...unless you happen to be the clique godfather and you show up blue to searches...

Honestly, c2i...I'm not sure who would shed some light on the subject. I'd rather not go after a known blue in shaf...

My votes with redwill and that's where it's staying.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:scared: :D
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:is there a way to find out who's lying without killing jays or shaf? i really really do not want to lose our last RP. I'm going to have to do some re-reading here.
Again, if I am lying, I will never play this game again. And I freaking love this game. This isn't some pointless wager....I am actually saying I will remove myself from ever playing warz games for the rest of my life. I. AM. NOT. LYING.
Right...I believe Canaan has a hat somewhere that he has yet to eat, as well...
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:I'd rather not go after a known blue in shaf...

My votes with redwill and that's where it's staying.
haha....gee thanks jays. Of course, you know redwill is red and you have both made the decision to sacrifice each other.

So to believe your theory, we're to believe that I happened to be the one person that Chef investigated in the beginning of the game (out of 20-some people), and coincidentally I was also the one that was leading the charge against the reds towards the end of the game/came out as a green instead of a blue. To top it off, you somehow had "secret conversations" with chef and he told you about the only investigation he made. Interesting :lol:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:Right...I believe Canaan has a hat somewhere that he has yet to eat, as well...
"Eating a hat" is not a real wager. I am telling you that I will not play a warz game for the rest of my life if I am lying. People can actually hold me to that.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote::scared: :D
lulz... well today is a half day of work for me and it's gorgeous outside, so i think i'm gonna go golfing this afternoon. so good luck real angel, and to the other... DELETE!!! :evil: :lol:

at the moment i'm leaning toward shaf being the real angel.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

count2infinity wrote:redwill? you still haven't explained why you're gunning for me. at first it was lulz, but now it's getting sort of annoying.
Why is it annoying? No one is listening to me. I've already said that it was a guess. That guess has sort of perpetuated itself in my mind. No one else popped up to counteract my thought.

But now I rather believe shafnutz. I'm sticking with jays. canaan said he wanted to go back to a basic game. I believe he did exactly that. I do not believe he would make the angel able to talk to the seer. Therefore, I think jays is lying.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Now you guys are really blowing my mind....I ALMOST think redwill is being truthful....but no.

This is a perfect situation. They are setting it up so that no matter who gets voted off (it's going to be one of them, obviously), the other one is going to look like a trustworthy person. They are trying to turn it into a win-win for both of them. They both know their days are numbered, so this is a last-ditch ploy to at least salvage one of their reputations. No dice.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

So basically these are the scenarios I see...

1. jays is lying.

He offers up redwill who will come up red, and says shaf is blue, but pretending. We follow his suggestion and then we trust him for the rest of the game. He obviously cant allow us to vote for shaft because it would prove he was lying. (hence "shaft is blue").

2. shaf is lying and is blue.

seems unlikely to me.

3. shaf is lying and is the godfather

he offered up dagny as a sacrifice and then is trying to get us to take out jays, "the real angel", and redwill, who jays also wants us to go after.

Also seems unlikely.

I'm sticking with #1.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

So, twc...

If I were, in fact, red...

Why wouldn't I just come out and say..."Shaf's lying...he's probably red. I'm the angel?" At least then I'd be taking out the angel...so what if I got voted off the next day in record time?

I'm sticking my neck out for a blue guy...seems silly to do if I were red and trying to get the angel dead, doesn't it?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:So, twc...

Why wouldn't I just come out and say..."Shaf's lying...he's probably red. I'm the angel?" At least then I'd be taking out the angel...so what if I got voted off the next day in record time?

I'm sticking my neck out for a blue guy...seems silly to do if I were red and trying to get the angel dead, doesn't it?
haha....you are reaching so far right now. Why would you try and take me out, hence getting yourself immediately killed, when you can just take out redwill, gain trust for yourself, and gain a LOT more time?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:is there a way to find out who's lying without killing jays or shaf? i really really do not want to lose our last RP. I'm going to have to do some re-reading here.
Again, if I am lying, I will never play this game again. And I freaking love this game. This isn't some pointless wager....I am actually saying I will remove myself from ever playing warz games for the rest of my life. I. AM. NOT. LYING.
Right...I believe Canaan has a hat somewhere that he has yet to eat, as well...
and PFiDC a jersey to wear.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

save redwill
im leaning jays again
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Right...I believe Canaan has a hat somewhere that he has yet to eat, as well...
PFIDC said that when he was good. Also, canaan said he would eat his hat if Troy wasn't good... which he was, no?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So, twc...

haha....you are reaching so far right now. Why would you try and take me out, hence getting yourself immediately killed, when you can just take out redwill, gain trust for yourself, and gain a LOT more time?
How is that reaching?

If your scenario is true...as a bad guy, we'd still be down one guy. Why wouldn't I want to take the angel out instead of one of my own? That makes ZERO sense.

If I were going to sacrifice...I'd get something worthwhile out of it, not a couple of extra days and a dead teammate.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:lol:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

jaysmiter knows I'll come up blue. I suppose he's is trying to discredit shafnutz and get him killed.

Go ahead and kill me if you think that will clear some things up. But don't think too harshly of shafnutz when I do turn up blue. He's just misguided in his thought on me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

5 - Jaysmiter
1 - redwill

8 to delete
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

the wicked child wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
PFIDC said that when he was good. Also, canaan said he would eat his hat if Troy wasn't good... which he was, no?
He used the Philly Jersey excuse twice I believe lol.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

redwill wrote:jaysmiter knows I'll come up blue. I suppose he's is trying to discredit shafnutz and get him killed.

Go ahead and kill me if you think that will clear some things up. But don't think too harshly of shafnutz when I do turn up blue. He's just misguided in his thought on me.
I'm not trying to discredit shaf...if I was, I would have done it already. I said I didn't like the play on the surface, but with everything falling into place it was actually a pretty solid move (well, worked out to be that way)

I don't know if you are blue or if you are red. Personally, I think you are red.

In fact, I am willing to bet that if you aren't red, Shaf gives up the game for life. :lol: :scared: :lol: :pop:

And, shaf...what happens to your "theory" if both myself and redwill turn up blue?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I only used the philly jersey thing when I was not lying, therefore I am exempt from wearing one.

I also believe that "wagering" was no longer allowed. This game might be different though.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Jay , if you turn up blue, you are a selfish player. But you will turn up red
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

PensFanInDC wrote:I only used the philly jersey thing when I was not lying, therefore I am exempt from wearing one.

I also believe that "wagering" was no longer allowed. This game might be different though.
wagering is not allowed. dont do it again or autodeath will be in order :thumb:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I only used the philly jersey thing when I was not lying, therefore I am exempt from wearing one.

wagering is not allowed. dont do it again or autodeath will be in order :thumb:

modoverusinghispowerssaywhat?