MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by jaysmiter »

I wish people would stop going off of last game...

Last game was completely different and EVERYONE was bad and there were what, 4? teams?

Yeah...stop falling back on that game.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Apparently people only want to participate in this game when I'm not around, like all of yesterday and before 1030a today. Swell.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:Apparently people only want to participate in this game when I'm not around, like all of yesterday and before 1030a today. Swell.
delete jays for whining
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Apparently people only want to participate in this game when I'm not around, like all of yesterday and before 1030a today. Swell.
delete jays for whining
At least your reasoning is more sensical than Shaf's.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

redwill wrote:Another c2i vote won't go anywhere, so I'll

delete jaysmiter

to get shafnutz closer to his opportunity to call my bluff.
Eh, sounds pretty :slug: to me to just be like oh well yea, my normal vote won't work and just so I don't draw attention I'll go with the crowd. No vote from me yet, I'll wait to see if anyone has ideas on other people with some back up.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

sorry i'm late to the part all. i spent the entire morning grading senior projects... talk about :face: ...

anywho, iagreed yesterday that if dags was bad, then it looks like jays is too (i think it was slappy or shaf that said it)... so i'm going to delete jays.

redwill? you still haven't explained why you're gunning for me. at first it was lulz, but now it's getting sort of annoying.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MikeEnIke wrote:
redwill wrote:Another c2i vote won't go anywhere, so I'll

delete jaysmiter

to get shafnutz closer to his opportunity to call my bluff.
Eh, sounds pretty :slug: to me to just be like oh well yea, my normal vote won't work and just so I don't draw attention I'll go with the crowd. No vote from me yet, I'll wait to see if anyone has ideas on other people with some back up.
How very vague of you.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Ugh...I was trying to hold off on doing this for as long as I possibly could...

Shaf's lying. He's not the angel.

I am.

Chef and I were able to talk, and that's who Chef examined the first night. He's a regular blue, but for some reason (maybe self-preservation) he decided to roleclaim "angel." I figured since I knew he was blue, I'd let him claim it all he wants and it would be two people night protected.

Well, it seems like the charade has to end though...it was a dumb play on the surface, but it ended up kind of working out...

delete redwill

Is my vote, as well...I don't like how dagny kept claiming he was good...and his seeming lack of commitment in anything or any vote. It's not helpful, it's not good strategy.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

cool beans lets see where this goes

delete shaf

right click save jays
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

:pop:

right click save whatever the command is supposed to be jays
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

whoops sorry

save shaf
delete redwill
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm 99% sure I'll be voting for redwill now but I'm going to wait until after lunch to vote

back in ~ an hour
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

JAYSMITER IS FULL OF CRAP. HE IS NOT THE ANGEL.......HE IS NOT THE ANGEL. I have never come close to claiming to be a role whenever I am about to get killed....NEVER. This is a desperate attempt to try and draw the heat off of him when he is about to get killed. Please do not be stupid and fall for this. Slappy, I cannot believe that you actually voted for me based on Jay's claim, after all of the previous evidence to the contrary.

JAY IS RED, I AM THE ANGEL

I'll make everyone a deal. If we vote for Jay, and he turns out to be the angel, I will never play this game again. I AM THE FREAKING ANGEL....HE IS LYING.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

whoa... we have a turd in the punch bowl...

why would shaf lie so early on to just save himself if he was a regular villager. This drives me nuts. People are so concerned with self preservation and lose sight of the end goal...

i guess chef didn't have a chance to investigate redwill? I'll right-click save as jays for now and see where this goes and who to vote for.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

5 - Jaysmiter
2 - redwill

8 to delete
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:
I'll make everyone a deal. If we vote for Jay, and he turns out to be the angel, I will never play this game again. I AM THE FREAKING ANGEL....HE IS LYING.
well i'm willing to hear out both stories, but just for the record... i hate this play. If i'm wrong i'll vote for myself, or if i'm wrong i'll never play again.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:ARE YOU KIDDING ME

JAYSMITER IS FULL OF CRAP. HE IS NOT THE ANGEL.......HE IS NOT THE ANGEL. I have never come close to claiming to be a role whenever I am about to get killed....NEVER. This is a desperate attempt to try and draw the heat off of him when he is about to get killed. Please do not be stupid and fall for this. Slappy, I cannot believe that you actually voted for me based on Jay's claim, after all of the previous evidence to the contrary.

JAY IS RED, I AM THE ANGEL

I see you are going for the killerpuppy route of "big font is big truth!!!" What's next...posting only in pictures?

Please...I let you slide, only because I knew what was up...if not, you would have been dead day 2. Don't make this harder adding more confusion to the village, please?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

And for that matter, now jaysmiter is trying to put up redwill for a sacrifice in order to get everyone to trust him once we end up killing redwill, who is OBVIOUSLY a red. People............do not fall for this ruse. Jay is only telling us to vote for redwill so we think he can be trusted after the vote. I AM THE ANGEL, JAY IS RED.....HE IS SACRIFICING REDWILL. DON'T BE A FAIL VILLAGE
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:Don't make this harder adding more confusion to the village, please?
I pray to God people can see through stupid statements like this.........."don't make it harder". Again, I urge everyone to vote for Jay. If I am not telling the truth, I will not play this game, in any form, for 10 years. He is trying to sacrifice redwill to gain trust...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

is there a way to find out who's lying without killing jays or shaf? i really really do not want to lose our last RP. I'm going to have to do some re-reading here.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:whoa... we have a turd in the punch bowl...

why would shaf lie so early on to just save himself if he was a regular villager. This drives me nuts. People are so concerned with self preservation and lose sight of the end goal..
Dude......are you kidding me? Jay comes out with a statement about suddenly being the "real" angel and you have already decided I was lying and trying to "preserve myself"? Even though I have never come close to doing that before, no matter how pissed off I was about a vote on myself when I was blue? I really urge you to see through this......
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Yeah, I really don't believe jays...
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:is there a way to find out who's lying without killing jays or shaf? i really really do not want to lose our last RP. I'm going to have to do some re-reading here.
Again, if I am lying, I will never play this game again. And I freaking love this game. This isn't some pointless wager....I am actually saying I will remove myself from ever playing warz games for the rest of my life. I. AM. NOT. LYING.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

meme wars is serous business
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:whoa... we have a turd in the punch bowl...

why would shaf lie so early on to just save himself if he was a regular villager. This drives me nuts. People are so concerned with self preservation and lose sight of the end goal..
Dude......are you kidding me? Jay comes out with a statement about suddenly being the "real" angel and you have already decided I was lying and trying to "preserve myself"? Even though I have never come close to doing that before, no matter how pissed off I was about a vote on myself when I was blue? I really urge you to see through this......

relax... notice i have not voted for you. i simply removed my vote from jays until we can sort this out. like i said earlier in this game, i never trust anyone that comes out and claims to be a role. I just don't want to keep my vote on jay for right now.