MEME WARS (clique wins!)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: MEME WARS (teh gaem thred)

Post by PensFanInDC »

dagny wrote:*pizza*! Who voted for chef? The vote tallies don't have the voters listed. :evil:
is this a request?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

delete azkar

Unless someone has something has more compelling I'll go with this.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:I'm blue in this game, and what a relief.

I was firmly against voting off chef, because it seemed to me he was trying to let us know he was a good rper. (As myself and canaan pointed out, two different times he tried to warn us.) If I'd logged on before the end of the vote, I'd have removed my vote from shafty. I did state I was doing it to move the vote along, and since I wouldn't vote for chef, it had to be shafty. (I'm still not sure about him. I get the impression that there is another out there, trying to discredit shafty, who may be the real angel, if shafty is lying.)

slappy is who I've wanted from the start.

We actually have a little bit to go off of, with the chef bandwagon. c2i also makes a good point about the ones who haven't posted yet. But, if you want to vote for me, for no real reason, someone who pays enough attention to notice chef's plea, go for it. I've had a good run in the last few games. But, pay attention to who was on my case, for no reason, other than what I did last game/50games ago. :lol:

I have to go to work soon, so I brought up what I thought needed broughten up. I am gonna go back and look at the chef vote. I am willing to change my vote to someone who voted for him, or one of the people who haven't been participating.
your an idiot you should just go kill yourself and stick your head in an oven malkin is the best and should not be sat where have you been the last 4 years your name suggest what you are an idiot even though its spelled idoit you should never be allowed to post on these boards ever again you are nothing but a flyers fan who probably owns a blue pens jersey because you are a wannabe you suck and so does the rest of the clique on this board go back to watching the steelers you stupid yinzer
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I quickly scanned by author. I think I'm missing some, but here is a list of people who voted for chef.

tw, twc, shafty, rel, nan, mikeenike, cupkeeper, azkar

I'm looking for something c2i said about azkar that caught my attention. brb.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

slappybrown wrote:
redwill wrote:
Kicksave wrote:bah. it's day freaking 2. can we get behind one person and go with it. srsly. ffs.
Srsly. That worked so well last day, huh?

(For those of you that voted for the SEER.)
Yea, not voting so helpful. This is exactly why not voting the first day hurts the village long term. You get to sit back and snipe at people who had the huevos to actually vote. GET BENT HELMET
"GET BENT HELMET"

Is this a meme? Kudos if it is.

My not voting was a protest action designed to point out the very fact that you make.

KS (and shafnutz before him) stated that we need to blindly bandwagon. Of course, in this case, that led to a good RP being killed. Do you agree with that approach?

Do you not think that that's a rather silly proposition?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

VOTE COUNT
Now with voter names!!!

5 dagny - slappy, relantel, slappy, TWC, JC (switched from jaysmiter)
5 azkar - corv, THG, beerman, kicksave, cupkeeper
2 redwill - jays, mikeenike
1 jaysmiter - azkar (switched from redwill)
1 slappy - dags
1 c2i - redwill

Players who were voted for but no longer have votes on them:
malkamaniac - shafnutz
shafnutz - malkamaniac, corvidae

11 to delete

I will go through and get a voter list made up for the final vote on chef
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:I quickly scanned by author. I think I'm missing some, but here is a list of people who voted for chef.

I didn't vote for chef, in fact I implored people not to, but that doesn't make me good. Just as it doesn't make them bad either. It was the first day vote, after all. I'm voting for azkar because of his reasoning and timing and for the lack of anything else.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:So what's the reasoning with Azkar?
I was looking at Azkar and Redwill. Azkar switched to Chef and said he didnt want to vote for a noob, but did anyway. It caught my eye how he jumped on the bandwagon especially when he said he didnt want to.

Oh, it was thg that said it.

As hard as it is for me to say.... It's a good point. Even though voting for redwill could help save me, I'm still not willing to vote for him, as I said I believe he's good, but that didn't keep Azkar from voting for chef, even after he said he wouldn't.

right click on slappys mother*pizza*ing head and save him for another day

delete Azkar
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:I quickly scanned by author. I think I'm missing some, but here is a list of people who voted for chef.

I didn't vote for chef, in fact I implored people not to, but that doesn't make me good. Just as it doesn't make them bad either. It was the first day vote, after all. I'm voting for azkar because of his reasoning and timing and for the lack of anything else.
I realize that. I was just looking for some frame of reference that wasn't about what someone did 10 games ago. :wink:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote:I'm blue in this game, and what a relief.

I was firmly against voting off chef, because it seemed to me he was trying to let us know he was a good rper. (As myself and canaan pointed out, two different times he tried to warn us.) If I'd logged on before the end of the vote, I'd have removed my vote from shafty. I did state I was doing it to move the vote along, and since I wouldn't vote for chef, it had to be shafty. (I'm still not sure about him. I get the impression that there is another out there, trying to discredit shafty, who may be the real angel, if shafty is lying.)

slappy is who I've wanted from the start.

We actually have a little bit to go off of, with the chef bandwagon. c2i also makes a good point about the ones who haven't posted yet. But, if you want to vote for me, for no real reason, someone who pays enough attention to notice chef's plea, go for it. I've had a good run in the last few games. But, pay attention to who was on my case, for no reason, other than what I did last game/50games ago. :lol:

I have to go to work soon, so I brought up what I thought needed broughten up. I am gonna go back and look at the chef vote. I am willing to change my vote to someone who voted for him, or one of the people who haven't been participating.
your an idiot you should just go kill yourself and stick your head in an oven malkin is the best and should not be sat where have you been the last 4 years your name suggest what you are an idiot even though its spelled idoit you should never be allowed to post on these boards ever again you are nothing but a flyers fan who probably owns a blue pens jersey because you are a wannabe you suck and so does the rest of the clique on this board go back to watching the steelers you stupid yinzer
:o
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

I realize that. I was just looking for some frame of reference that wasn't about what someone did 10 games ago. :wink:
You are misunderstanding. I am not voting for you because you acted like this in some game, and are now acting diferently. I am voting for you out of a desire for revenge. I WANT TO NUKE YOU FROM ORBIT

shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

delete azkar
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:
"GET BENT HELMET"

My not voting was a protest action designed to point out the very fact that you make.

KS (and shafnutz before him) stated that we need to blindly bandwagon. Of course, in this case, that led to a good RP being killed. Do you agree with that approach?

Yeah, he's definitely good. He only posts like this when he's good.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote:
You are misunderstanding. I am not voting for you because you acted like this in some game, and are now acting diferently. I am voting for you out of a desire for revenge. I WANT TO NUKE YOU FROM ORBIT
Uh huh... that's my point.

Fantastic strategy. Good to see you're thinking of the good of the village, and not your own base desires, :slug: .
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote:
Uh huh... that's my point.

Fantastic strategy. Good to see you're thinking of the good of the village, and not your own base desires, :slug: .
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:
redwill wrote:
"GET BENT HELMET"

Noted for future reference. :wink:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

redwill wrote:
"GET BENT HELMET"

Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:KS (and shafnutz before him) stated that we need to blindly bandwagon. Of course, in this case, that led to a good RP being killed. Do you agree with that approach?
lol, really?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

redwill wrote:
dagny wrote:
redwill wrote:
"GET BENT HELMET"

Noted for future reference. :wink:
Is the idoitz talking about how I am posting or how you areposting? I cant read idoitz.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lol

U MAD?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

VOTE COUNT
Now with voter names!!!

7 azkar - corv, THG, beerman, kicksave, cupkeeper, dagny (switched from slappy), shafnutz
1 c2i - redwill

malkamaniac - shafnutz
1 slappy - dags

11 to delete
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT LETANGS DEAL IS BACKLOADED?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

PensFanInDC wrote:VOTE COUNT
Now with voter names!!!

7 azkar - corv, THG, beerman, kicksave, cupkeeper, dagny (switched from slappy), shafnutz
1 c2i - redwill

malkamaniac - shafnutz
1 slappy - dags

11 to delete

Wow, thanks!
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Kicksave wrote:lol

U MAD?

LULZ

I luv how ppl start a witch trial about the first-day bandwagun when we accidentally kill a good RP. Yet, whenever we get lucky and nail a baddie, everyone is like OMG BANDWAGONZ RULZ!!!!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

FINAL VOTE COUNT FOR DAY 2 (aka kill the n00b day)

12 - chefpatrick871 - slappybrown, malkamaniac, newarenanow, Kicksave, cupkeeper, Jose Cuervo, Azkar, MikeEnIke, Relantel, thewickedchild, Shafnutz, TwistedWrister

3 - Shafnutz - Chefpatrick, Corvidae, Dagny

1 - Jose Cuervo - TheHockeyGuru
Last edited by PensFanInDC on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.