Re: Jagoff Wars: The Game Thread

Post by slappybrown »

first warz game under 25 pages ftl
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Darkness ascended over Clevadelphia shore. This night was a little different than most nights. This night, there was something special in the air.
Spoiler:
No, not that. The three remaining mafia families in the city decided that it was time to put an end to this petty squabble. They decided to meet at a neutral location with noone else around...so they drove to newark to attend a devils game. The three mafia godfathers than began to talk to each other about non-mafia stuff, you know, like who makes the best spaghetti and the best clamps to get installed on cronies arms...Although every thing seemed to be going well, Jeff Reed(Troy LoneY) decided that he needed to use the restroom. The other godfathers realized they needed to also use the facility. While in the bathroom, a shocking moment occurred when Jeff Reed attacked the hand dryer...the poor guy had run out of clean towels and was about to get another until Reed starting beating on him. What Skippy didn't know was that the bathroom attendant was actually the godson of Luke Ravenstahl (Malka). Boy Wonder promised his vengeance before the end of the game. So they returned back to their seats. What wasn't know was that before returning to his seat, Skippy went and met an associate, who provided him with a DVD of devils highlights. Skippy then started to show the DVD to Mike O'Meara (relantel) who instantly became so tired that he entered a coma and eventually died.
Spoiler:
Mike O'Meara (rel) was the Navin R. Johnson Mafia Godfather.
Boy wonder knew that he didn't have much time before he also had to see the highlight video, so he decided now was the time for his vengeance, so he gave Skippy a pass to skate with the players after the game. Skippy was so excited that he didn't even look who was on the ice, none other than gr8. As Skippy stepped onto the ice, he was immediately kneed in the knee by gr8, who went flying by and came back and did a celebratory warming his hands over Skippy. As he was laying on the ice the gr8 began to shoot pucks at him, then as he was getting up to get away, gr8 boarded him through the 1st row, ending Skippy's life.
Spoiler:
Jeff Reed(Troy Loney) was the Doctor of the 1337 haxors Mafia Family.
This meant that only two other villagers were left in the village and they confessed to each other that they were both Mafia and decided to form a coalition between the two of them. For now. In true Jagoff fashion, Luke Steelerstahl (Malkamanic), the godfather and doctor of the Frat Brothers Mafia and Barry Bonds (MWB), the Seer of the 1337 haxors family and also the town politician survived the onslaught and are the only two winners of this game. Congratulations!

There are now 2 players remaining.

11. MWB (Barry Bonds)
15. Malkamaniac (Luke Ravenstahl)

Day 1 - Dutch Wydo (cup keeper), Noob Family Mafia Mason was stabbed to death by the village, then beheaded and hung by a Raven. (Write-Up)
Night 2 - Dan Carcillo (Twisted Wrister), Frat Brothers Mafia Seer was bitten by, infected by, then tripped over his own mafia boss. (Write-Up)
Night 2 - Scott Hartnell (MikeEnIke), Frat Brothers Godfather was poisoned through his hair dye. (Write-Up)
Day 2 - Ric Flair (dagny), Noob Family Mafia Godfather was strangled with his own boa. (Write-Up)
Night 3 - Mike Green (Kicksave), European Snob Mason was found in the morning after choking to death on a ping-pong ball. (Write-Up)
Day 3 - Fred Phelps (count2infinity), Navin R Johnson Family Doctor (and acclaimed movie/tv critic) was killed by a weaponized DVD. (Write-Up)
Night 4 - Ben Roethlisberger (PensFanInDC), 1337 haxors Family Mason was found dead after crashing his motorcycle. (Write-Up)
Day 4 - Bruce Boudreau (thehockeyguru), Noob Family Mafia Doctor/Godfather died from eating a contaminated salad. (Write-Up)
Night 5 - Adam Graves (mac5155), Navin R Johnson Family Godfather was killed by a car bomb. (Write-Up)
Night 5 - Jim Rome (JoseCuervo), 1337 haxor Godfather was killed by the same car bomb as Adam Graves. (Write-Up)
Night 5 - Saddam Hussein (slappybrown), Navin R Johnson Family Seer was poisoned. (Write-Up)
Night 5 - Mark Madden (Zarovich), European Snob Family Seer was shot outside his home. (Write-Up)
Day 5 - Biff Tannen (Shafnutz), European Snob Family Doctor drowned in a giant pile of manure. (Write-Up)
Night 6 - Judge Roy Moore (redwill), Noob Family Seer/Godfather (and its last remaining member) was strangled to death. (Write-Up)
Night 6 - Eklund (canaan), Frat Brothers Mason/Godfather drowned in his tub. (Write-Up)
Day 6 - Mike Babcock (Senka), European Snob Family Godfather (and its last remaining member) was sacrificed in Mount Philamanjaro.
Night 7 - Troy Loney and relantel die at a devils/caps game.

GAME OVER!!!

MALKA AND MWB WIN!!!1!!!!!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

GAME OVER!!!

MALKA AND MWB WIN!!!1!!!!!
Congrats? :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Thats bearcrap...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

my frat is better than your frat
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thank God.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

YESSSSSSSS
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:YESSSSSSSS
I am reminded of the special olympics joke which I am obviously not posting
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Wow. So 2 families won. lulz. planning fail.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Malka declaired war on Jagoff Warz & won.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Kicksave wrote:Wow. So 2 families won. lulz. planning fail.
We would've had a winner, but somebody tried to kill Malka, but he protected himself on the last night. MWB would've won if not for that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Yeah it was different but Meh. Was just a bunch of bandwagons
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

For any future mod's planning to do something crazy like having everybody be a RP.

1) Don't do it.
2) There were way too many PMs everyday, it became incredibly difficult to deal with at some points.
3) I though people would think more and kill less, trying to not kill their own.
4) I didn't expect a Godfather to sacrifice their Mason on the first day.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:
We would've had a winner, but somebody tried to kill Malka, but he protected himself on the last night. MWB would've won if not for that.
this format just makes the lynchings sort of meaningless...it was worth a shot, but when your just basically lynching the first name that gets thrown out, so does the strategy of that, everything with this game is done behind closed doors, but then you made it so no one could really talk to each other, so then the game was basically just a crap shoot for everyone.

I don't want to sound dismissive, or criticize your game npv, but i don't think it worked.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:
I R SMART.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Troy Loney wrote:
npv708 wrote:
this format just makes the lynchings sort of meaningless...it was worth a shot, but when your just basically lynching the first name that gets thrown out, so does the strategy of that, everything with this game is done behind closed doors, but then you made it so no one could really talk to each other, so then the game was basically just a crap shoot for everyone.

I don't want to sound dismissive, or criticize your game npv, but i don't think it worked.
Don't worry, I agree. It was a format that people talked about doing, so I figured I'd try it. Oh well, it barely lasted a week.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote: 4) I didn't expect a Godfather to sacrifice their Mason on the first day.
It was pretty clear to most people after the first day that everyone was in a faction, i just dont think any change early in the game would have impacted the way that the lynchings went.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I won, so I think it was MEGA AWESOME
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

If anyone wants to see the vote results, night actions, and footnotes... I've made the Google doc viewable to the public. Click here to see it.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

and on that note.

lynch, slay, salt, annoy, crush, kill, demoralize, ban, mess up, kick, ignore, thrash, whip, destroy npv
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

PensFanInDC wrote:and on that note.

lynch, slay, salt, annoy, crush, kill, demoralize, ban, mess up, kick, ignore, thrash, whip, destroy npv
If somebody see PFIDC, can you tell him his grandmother is trying to work me over...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

npv708 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:and on that note.

If somebody see PFIDC, can you tell him his grandmother is trying to work me over...
:fist:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I was 0-5 in my seeing attempts.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I just wanted to say that I did absolutely nothing. I apologize to the other mods, but I just couldn't keep up with the PMs at work, got lost with what was going on, and then went away early Thursday and didn't return until Monday, so I was completely lost.

When I logged on each day, or checked, there were like 500 PMs. So I basically bowed out.

Good job to tfrizz and npv for keeping track of all of that.