Idea for slow RPs...

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Idea for slow RPs...

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:
dagny wrote:Agreed. I think this game was the smoothest run, of them all. Enforcing no night talking, while I hate it, does make the RPers get their PMs in, too.
Funny you say that because I purposely didn't send my NAN kill in until the early morn the next day so you couldn't post all night again. :slug:
Since we were all participating when the write up was posted, and I sent mine immediately, I knew the baddies was taking so long on purpose.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I thought the purpose was to send it in early in the AM and get vote going on me in the day phase, before I woke up. So, I got up earlier... lol
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

dagny wrote:I thought the purpose was to send it in early in the AM and get vote going on me in the day phase, before I woke up. So, I got up earlier... lol
Not the place to discuss it, but that was an adjustment of my strategy after you killed Zaro... I just was trying to get Corvi or Mike to bite so me and wf could end it. :slug:

My initial intention was simply not to give you the entire night to post quotes and such that we would have to answer to the next day. :)

However, I will say that I informed jays that I would not be sending the PM until morning for that purpose so he wouldnt be waiting around for it all night.

(so I was a curteous :slug: :lol: )
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I just had a devilish idea for SWIV...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »