*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MikeEnIke »

Should have random.org me vs. TWC for winrar!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:To be honest...

I was amazed that you guys were so forthright in your decisions to come out as former cult members. Definitely not a play I would have made, but it was interesting to see how it all worked out.

And, just for clarification, my mercy had nothing to do with who became what after the cult disbanded. It was all up to the 2d10 I was using for a percentage.
I brought up you using dice, in the game thread, but we'd have no idea what the percentages were, or were based on.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

dagny wrote:

I was amazed that you guys were so forthright in your decisions to come out as former cult members. Definitely not a play I would have made, but it was interesting to see how it all worked out.

And, just for clarification, my mercy had nothing to do with who became what after the cult disbanded. It was all up to the 2d10 I was using for a percentage.
I brought up you using dice, in the game thread, but we'd have no idea what the percentages were, or were based on.
And just for that, Jays will use different percentages in Fantasy II...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

relantel wrote:
dagny wrote:

And just for that, Jays will use different percentages in Fantasy II...
Absolutely...or none at all. Who knows?

Malks scaled me back because I was set to give EVERYONE the same types of percentages. So, everyone had a fail chance of some sort...
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Corvi really screwed the rest of us, by coming out (of the closet) so quickly. I didn't have time to explain myself right away, but realized that I should have. Killing Zaro could have bought us a night to get TWC who I thought was the baddie because he was just hanging back and not taking too much heat.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Corvi really screwed the rest of us, by coming out (of the closet) so quickly. I didn't have time to explain myself right away, but realized that I should have. Killing Zaro could have bought us a night to get TWC who I thought was the baddie because he was just hanging back and not taking too much heat.
You screwed yourself by going for a vote right off the bat.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Corvi really screwed the rest of us, by coming out (of the closet) so quickly. I didn't have time to explain myself right away, but realized that I should have. Killing Zaro could have bought us a night to get TWC who I thought was the baddie because he was just hanging back and not taking too much heat.
There was no way they were gonna go after Zaro. Re-reading the thread, I surprised myself when I saw how long I voiced suspicion of Zaro. I didn't blame jays for making fun of me in the write up when I finally killed him.

I knew, if I tried to push a vote for the seer, I'd be on the block. The same goes for if I killed him and he turned out green. When you turned out blue, I decided it was time to eliminate him. Too many questions about his allegiance, and dangerous with his powers.

My strongest instincts in this game were for Zaro and wally.

canaan was obviously something.

I had twc pegged for the wrong rper. I thought he was the angel til Mike came out.

I really had planned on killing twc, because he never said anything when MIke came out, even though he was in here at the time. I should've listened to myself. Instead, I re-read again when I got home from work.

The lynchpin for me was Zaro cleared twc before Zaro was converted.

I never took into account a darkness conversion for twc. With Corvi being the last cult member, and you referring to the darkness in your fellow cultists, in plural, I figured Corvi had to be the obvious choice.

I talked myself out of the right choice. :face:

TWC is always, quietly, one of my favorite players in these games. I appreciate the deductive reasoning he uses, and his deductive skills, and often find myself agreeing with him. :wink:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
You screwed yourself by going for a vote right off the bat.
:thumb:

(Even though he was right... heh heh.)

You really have to strategize. I wanted Zaro out, but it had to be done with finesse or a night kill.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

See it from my point of view: I kind of HAD to admit it because I was acting like a lunatic all game. And I knew at least one of the other two were bad, so I decided to drag them down with me. It turned out to be the right decision because I don't think we would have got Zaro otherwise.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Corvidae wrote:

See it from my point of view: I kind of HAD to admit it because I was acting like a lunatic all game. And I knew at least one of the other two were bad, so I decided to drag them down with me. It turned out to be the right decision because I don't think we would have got Zaro otherwise.
Well, the idea to randomly figure out where you four went came to me as a result of a different idea.

Originally, I was just going to kill one of you randomly and then lie to the remaining three with a similar PM but, really, you all would have just been regular villagers. Then, with the help of some friends, decided...no way...randomly assign the four of you to the three fates and see what happens.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

jaysmiter wrote:It was all up to the 2d10 I was using for a percentage.
Somewhere I still have the complete set of dice I used to use for D&D. Twenty-five years ago. Good times, those.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

:thumb: :thumb:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I had planned to take a break this game. I had to put my cat down when it started, and I really didn't care about anything.

But, jays had told me about the game he planned, a while ago in the chat, and it was the one I wanted to play most.

I'm so glad I did.