*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:Well, another thing I've gleaned from reading by author is that MIke ain't too bright at this game, and/or REALLY doesn't pay attention.

Sorry, Mike.

Like I said, if wally turns out to be the angel, which if she was i'm SURE she woulda checked in by now, then I use my next wish on Mike.
Unless TWC is bad. Then it's game over. That's why I'm taking my time.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

There was a few pages I only loosely caught up on. But I think I've done an alright job of keeping heat off me as the angel. If wally is the angel, use your next wish on me. no problem.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wally did the same things you're citing Mike for. That's why we can't go by that.

She went after NAN the whole game, even got into it with him. She backed Zaro being good yesterday.

They both did the same things.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

i have to get ready for work in a few minutes. That's why I had to make a decision.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Zarovich wrote:slay TW
But if you knew who the angel was the cult did too, so the reds also know who the angel is. The question is whether we think it's worth saving the angel or using the seer one more night to look someone up. At this point I think the only people in the game that don't know the angel is the village. At which point it's smart for the angel to just come out.. right?
This is making me believe Mike. If I go with a wf vote and she's bad but the games still on, it's down to me and TWC as bad guys. I'd like to point out that he was gunning for dagny at the beginning of the day. But even if you kill me, you can kill him next and still win.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:There was a few pages I only loosely caught up on. But I think I've done an alright job of keeping heat off me as the angel. If wally is the angel, use your next wish on me. no problem.
Right above you man.
Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:Well, another thing I've gleaned from reading by author is that MIke ain't too bright at this game, and/or REALLY doesn't pay attention.

Sorry, Mike.

Like I said, if wally turns out to be the angel, which if she was i'm SURE she woulda checked in by now, then I use my next wish on Mike.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

We'd have to see who survives through the night. If both of you went blue then we win after this slay. If not it depends who dies, i'll protect myself because I'm the only person I know for sure is good.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:MIke ain't too bright
*from the dead lulz*
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:We'd have to see who survives through the night. If both of you went blue then we win after this slay. If not it depends who dies, i'll protect myself because I'm the only person I know for sure is good.
If you and TWC are bad, and we kill wf, good guys lose.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:There was a few pages I only loosely caught up on. But I think I've done an alright job of keeping heat off me as the angel. If wally is the angel, use your next wish on me. no problem.
Right above you man.
Corvidae wrote:

Sorry, Mike.

Yea hadn't seen that by the time I submitted that. It makes sense. We'll find out if there is another baddie after that.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

canaan wrote:
*from the dead lulz*
:(
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan wrote:
*from the dead lulz*

Master! Come back! It's scary here in the real word!!!! *starts digging hole to find Master K-NAN*
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:

Sorry, Mike.

How so?

If wally IS the angel, then Mike is lying and will die tonight.

If wally is blue, then that leaves mike and twc of the non cultists. I use my wish on one of them. The angel protects themself. If I choose the wrong person, they'll be protected and still alive tomorrow. You're guranteed to lose me tonight if we don't get the last baddy, since there's no doubt the angel will be protecting themself, and I will be going after one of the 2.

But, whatever the results, it should tell you who to vote for tomorrow, to win. (If necessary.)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Wally gets until the start of the Pens game before I jump in and slay her.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Sorry guys (and gal) but I've been bombarded at work the past 2 days. Can't post when your manager is sitting beside you telling you to make code changes. :scared:

I'm not gonna fill the thread up with multitudes of pages because I can't prove anymore than the rest of you and it won't benefit the village.

Wally has been acting weird lately and fallen completely off the face of the earth... she never really posts a ton, but this is a stretch, even for her. If she were the angel, I would think she would have popped in and at least said something.

She has not, so it's pretty safe to say she has either stopped playing or is pleading the 5th.

slay wallflower
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

OK then, nothing for me to do.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Dunno where jays or malka is
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Sorry, wasn't around a computer all day and had no data service down in Morgantown for whatever reason so I couldn't follow on my phone. Was there a majority reached?

If so, I'll get to the write-up after the game.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

yep. wallflower it is.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OK. As soon as the game is over, I'll throw together a write-up. Because, well...I like watching the Pens.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dagny and wallflower were sitting around dagny’s place, knitting some blankets for the few remaining villagers. As dagny put the finishing touches on her first blanket of the day, she turned to wallflower…

“Ugh. You know what I just thought of…with us being the only two ladies left in this village, after this is all said and done, we’re going to have to help…repopulate. And, well…I’m not sure there is anyone here that I could even imagine doing that with. But, if we have to…I guess I’d take Corvi, even if he is a creepy weirdo.”

“What?! NO! That leaves me either Mike or twc…and, well…you know THAT can’t happen. And, well…Mike is, well, he was originally from the kingdom of Delaware. EW!”

“Well, you’ll have to take Mike because I get Corvi. Deal with it.”

“That’s so NOT fair, dagny! Cut me some slack…”

“No one is cutting you any slack, wallflower,” TWC interrupted as he opened dagny’s door. He wielded a broadsword and two cohorts in Corvi and Mike. “We know you have the darkness…and your filth will not be permitted to breed…or live.”

He charged in, but before he could come down with his broadsword, dagny stepped in and jammed her knitting needles into wallflower’s eyes…

“I knew you’ve had it for a long time, *smurfette*! Or, at least I think I did. Because I think I know EVERYTHING!” dagny screamed as she pulled the needles out. “I just needed to convince everyone that you are an evil, evil woman!”

She continued jab the needles into wallflower’s now lifeless corpse.

Mike, TWC, and Corvi exchanged frightened, awkward glances. They slowly backed out of the house until the coast seemed clear enough.

They ran away screaming and sobbing like little girls.
Spoiler:
wallflower, a member of The Darkness, was brutally murdered with knitting needles .
4 Villagers remain.

9. the wicked child
11. Corvidae
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny

It is now Night Whatever.

RPs, you have until 3pm.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Write-up coming when I wake up for real...
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MikeEnIke wrote:Dunno where jays or malka is
Look at the time, and what you're asking when you said this. The answer can be derived from that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

“Two players. Two sides. One is light, one is dark” – John Locke

Night has fallen once again on the death-ravaged Jaystowne: Tonight feels different, though…it feels…hopeful. Despite the massive amounts of casualties, the remaining villagers know that they will survive…or will they?

Dagny believes they will; though, as is typical with women’s intuition, she’s wrong (OH SNAP).

She approaches Corvi’s house with a wry smile upon her face, one that only a cunning and deceitful person can pull off.

She knocks.

Slowly and unsurely, Corvi opens the door. He breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes who is at the door. Though, in his surprise, he forgot to hide the two dolls he was playing with at the time.

“Come in…get out of the open.”

Dagny enters.

“So, Corvi…I have an idea on how we can get out of this mess. But, I’m going to need your help...are those…dolls?”

“Dolls? Noooo….they are action figures! Anyway…of course. We’re all here to help, right? I mean…bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon sausage pancakes I have a crush on NAN ham Canadian bacon bacon bacon bacon eggs waffles frenchtoast NANcakes mmm NANcakes…” Corvi’s eyes glazed over as drool dripped from his agape mouth.

“FOCUS!”

“Sorry…where were we?”

“My plan.” Dagny was growing impatient.

“Ah yes…what do we do? Take the sword to twc or mike?”

“Well…” dagny trailed off, if she were anyone else her hesitation would have possibly been caused by slight remorse for what she was about to do, but since dagny is completely incapable of remorse, the delay was far more sinister…”quite simply Corvi, all that you need to do is DIE!”

Ice shot from dagny’s hands, fed by her cold, cold heart and froze Corvi solid. She kicked over the newly created ice statue and it shattered, spreading bits of frozen Corvi across the room.
Spoiler:
Corvidae, a regular villager, was frozen solid then shattered after admitting his crush on NAN
Dagny, despite being wrong once again, was quite satisfied with herself.

“Oh well, I’ll just get it right tomorrow!” She exclaimed as she walked out of Corvi’s house into the night.

“And, you see, dagny…that’s where you are wrong. For you, there won’t be a tomorrow,” a disembodied voice taunts her.

“What? Who’s there?”

“Your end,” the voice says calmly.

With all of her magical energy spent, dagny takes off running and crying for help.

“Where are you going? You can’t escape me.”

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“Why…I’m right here.”

A hooded figure appears immediately ahead of dagny, which causes her to lose her balance and trip face first.

“I’ve been waiting so long for this moment, dagny. You have no idea.”

“NO! IT CAN’T END LIKE THIS!” she began to sob uncontrollably.

“End?” The voice let out a hideous laugh. “No no no, my dear…this is not the end. You just have company to join,” he points his hand to the treeline, where the corpses of Azkar and IE are laying. “You see, sweetheart, it appears as if your former lover has found a new lover.” He smiles.

“WHAT?! AND YOU WANT WHAT WITH ME?”

“I…I want nothing with you. They…they, however, want you to join them. In death and in dirty, dirty undead love.”

Dagny began to heave and vomit. And in that moment, the hooded man pulled out his short sword and drove it into dagny’s back, severing her spine.

He grabbed her still twitching body and carried it over to where Azkar and IE lay naked and dead and took great delight throwing the corpse on top of the other two bodies and chuckled when he noticed that dagny’s twitching body made it look like she was actually into it.

“It is done…enjoy eternity this way.”
Spoiler:
dagny, the vengeful lover, had her spine severed and then body defiled by taking part in some post-mortem debauchery with Azkar and IE’s corpses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, on the other side of town…

MikeEnIke sat, bathed in white light, ready to defend himself. He never had to, and much like the jousting team of Philadelphiatown, He couldn’t quite win it all…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations...
Spoiler:
the wicked child and mikeenike, the angel! The game is officially a DRAW!

The game is over! See you in the post-game! Where I can finally explain what happened!
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Spoiler:
:slug: