*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

and, either showed up as reg villager, upon seering... or, Zaro was just covering for IE, cuz they were fellow cultists.

Which means, the same could be true for TWC.

My first choice is still wally.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:He cleared c2i, who we conveniently all knew was already dead.

I believe Zaro was cult at this time, because he also cleared TW. They may have researched him, then converted him to cult, since there may have been more cult members than just the ones mentioned.

Senka - Suicide

Twister Wrister - Good

Corvidae - Good (for the sake of my own point)

Zarovich - Bad

Other Cult Guy - Bad

That's 1-2-2, which makes sense. However, there has to be one Darkness not in the cult, so Wally could be the vote. Then, if she's dead, red, and we didn't win, TWC is next.
That makes sense, and if correct, then twc would be the unnamed cult member, should there be one more.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:That makes sense, and if correct, then twc would be the unnamed cult member, should there be one more.
And that brings us back to wally for now... or Mike
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

So as it stands, it's likely that both are now the darkness and TWC was at one point in the cult. Basically we got played by the cult most of the game. I would think a wally vote is more sure than TWC, because TWC is a kind of maybe. When the Cult was disbanded the only ones that weren't in the cult at that time were me, dagny, nan, and wally. So the darkness would have been gone had it not been for wf? I think that makes sense. Since we're convinced Dags is good, corvi seems to be good and if he's not we're screwed anyway, and i'm the angel. Who would make more sense to take out first?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

We still have the issue of Corvidae being bad. At no point was he seered, and drew suspicion right off the bat. Although I do kind of believe that he was told to be the town lunatic for a day or so.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slay wally
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Wow we're down to 5, 3 to slay. Corvi?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:slay wally
You're taking it at face value that he is the angel and she is not?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
shallst I go through who i protected every night?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
shallst I go through who i protected every night?
That doesn't prove anything. I'm waiting to hear from wf and TWC first.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
Well, I haven't believed her so far, and if she turns out to be the angel, my wish tonight is obvious. Plus, she's not saying anything. She usually checks in at least a little bit.

twc was logged in here when Mike came out. He hasn't said a word, since, either.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Well, I haven't believed her so far, and if she turns out to be the angel, my wish tonight is obvious. Plus, she's not saying anything. She usually checks in at least a little bit.

twc was logged in here when Mike came out. He hasn't said a word, since, either.
I thought you had 3 wishes?

Senka
LITT
Zaro
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

I thought you had 3 wishes?

Senka
LITT
Zaro
Yea, it was definitely 3 you said.

:pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I had to re-quote this post, and underline the answer for NAN, too. You guys need to pay more attention.
dagny wrote:Well, the logical course of action seems to be to lynch one of the three and me to kill another of the three. If we go this route, I will not say who I'm going to kill, in case they have protection/roleblocking ability.

I'm doubtful to survive the night if I don't protect myself, and I can't trust the angel to. So, remember, I did not kill canaan. There is someone else out there with killing ability, which they possessed BEFORE the cultists were released. That means red guy, JOAT(with an awesome shot), or vig/ISK type(with an awesome shot).

Most likely, red guy.

I will say, I do have more wishes than just 3, so perhaps the angel will see me as valuable enough to save, should they be a good guy. I said I only had 3 to keep the importance of my ability downplayed to the bad guys.

I have lost the choice to wish to "see into a soul". Perhaps that has something to do with Zaro getting his powers back.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

dagny wrote:I had to re-quote this post, and underline the answer for NAN, too. You guys need to pay more attention.
dagny wrote:Well, the logical course of action seems to be to lynch one of the three and me to kill another of the three. If we go this route, I will not say who I'm going to kill, in case they have protection/roleblocking ability.

I'm doubtful to survive the night if I don't protect myself, and I can't trust the angel to. So, remember, I did not kill canaan. There is someone else out there with killing ability, which they possessed BEFORE the cultists were released. That means red guy, JOAT(with an awesome shot), or vig/ISK type(with an awesome shot).

Most likely, red guy.

I will say, I do have more wishes than just 3, so perhaps the angel will see me as valuable enough to save, should they be a good guy. I said I only had 3 to keep the importance of my ability downplayed to the bad guys.

I have lost the choice to wish to "see into a soul". Perhaps that has something to do with Zaro getting his powers back.
Oh, that was way less interesting than I expected. AKA You are a vig/angel who lost angel powers.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MikeEnIke wrote:
dagny wrote:I had to re-quote this post, and underline the answer for NAN, too. You guys need to pay more attention.

Most likely, red guy.

Oh, that was way less interesting than I expected. AKA You are a vig/angel who lost angel powers.
:face: Sure... if the angel had the ability to "see" into a soul.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I am busy at work so I will be brief.

I was never in the cult. Zaro may or may not have been in the cult at the time he cleared me but he wasn't red.

He would have had no reason to say I was blue if I was red.

If you want to believe I was secretly in the cult be my guest.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

dagny wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:
:face: Sure... if the angel had the ability to "see" into a soul.
:face: yea seer.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

the wicked child wrote:I am busy at work so I will be brief.

I was never in the cult. Zaro may or may not have been in the cult at the time he cleared me but he wasn't red.

Well if not, and we take out wally we win. So wally being slayed would be best.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Your potential cult status is irrelevant for this vote, since the bad guy we want was never in it. If you are bad, you were in the cult, since they would have killed you otherwise. Wally or Mike, what is your opinion?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I was convinced that twc was the angel, but I wasn't going to voice that right after Mike came out, to give twc a chance to respond, since I saw he was logged in. Since, twc never challenged the claim, I think it's safe to say this, because I wouldn't believe him now, anyway.

We KNOW that one of the non cultists is red.

So far, I'm believing Mike.

Corvi is the last remaining cultist, so we're not nominating him this round, because we HAVE to go after a non cultist.

You all know I'm not red, since I killed a red guy. If I were ISK, I wouldn't have tried to keep the Angel (who I thought was twc) off the radar, and I certainly wouldn't advised him to protect himself. Zaro "clearing" twc him helped people not notice that I tried not to include him in my analyses.

I am a good villager.

Mike claims to be the angel.

That leaves wally and twc.

I've read this thread by author, a few times. Of everyone left, the only 2 people who have struck me as majorly suspicious are wally and Corvi. Now I know why Corvi was so suspicious.

So, for me, wally it is.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:I am busy at work so I will be brief.

So, who are you wiling to vote for?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:Corvi is the last remaining cultist
:scared:

Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:I was convinced that twc was the angel, but I wasn't going to voice that right after Mike came out, to give twc a chance to respond, since I saw he was logged in. Since, twc never challenged the claim, I think it's safe to say this, because I wouldn't believe him now, anyway.

Corvi is the last remaining cultist, so we're not nominating him this round, because we HAVE to go after a non cultist.

You all know I'm not red, since I killed a red guy. If I were ISK, I wouldn't have tried to keep the Angel (who I thought was twc) off the radar, and I certainly wouldn't advised him to protect himself. Zaro "clearing" twc him helped people not notice that I tried not to include him in my analyses.

I am a good villager.

I've read this thread by author, a few times. Of everyone left, the only 2 people who have struck me as majorly suspicious are wally and Corvi. Now I know why Corvi was so suspicious.

So, for me, wally it is.
NAN was suspicious of MikeEnIke yesterday, now NAN's dead. That may mean nothing, but it can't be ignored. He also back Zaro.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:I was convinced that twc was the angel, but I wasn't going to voice that right after Mike came out, to give twc a chance to respond, since I saw he was logged in. Since, twc never challenged the claim, I think it's safe to say this, because I wouldn't believe him now, anyway.

I am a good villager.

So, for me, wally it is.
NAN was suspicious of MikeEnIke yesterday, now NAN's dead. That may mean nothing, but it can't be ignored. He also back Zaro.
Well, another thing I've gleaned from reading by author is that MIke ain't too bright at this game, and/or REALLY doesn't pay attention.

Sorry, Mike.

Like I said, if wally turns out to be the angel, which if she was i'm SURE she woulda checked in by now, then I use my next wish on Mike.