*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

MikeEnIke wrote:I believe Zaro went good, if not we're effed anyway cause he knows the angel and such. I'm gonna slay TW
And what makes you believe that? Any reasons?

After all, I don't have much faith in you even paying attention when you just asked me if I had any wishes left, while there's a whole post about it not far before your question.

So, why do you "believe" Zaro went good?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wallflower wrote: I'm not suggesting we "rush" but there's not a lot to think about here. We know who we need to take out, it's more a matter of what order.
Really? not a lot to think about after that game changer?! So, we should just push forward? Get it going? Sounds like you wanted to rush even after denying it.

We know who to take out? We have some ideas, but some of you keep ignoring the fact that canaan was killed not by me, not by a cultist, but by someone else. Meaning, there is at least one baddie in the non cult list.

It seems there was quite a bit to think about, just not everyone wanted to take the time:
dagny wrote:Well, the logical course of action seems to be to lynch one of the three and me to kill another of the three. If we go this route, I will not say who I'm going to kill, in case they have protection/roleblocking ability.

I'm doubtful to survive the night if I don't protect myself, and I can't trust the angel to. So, remember, I did not kill canaan. There is someone else out there with killing ability, which they possessed BEFORE the cultists were released. That means red guy, JOAT(with an awesome shot), or vig/ISK type(with an awesome shot).

Most likely, red guy.

I will say, I do have more wishes than just 3, so perhaps the angel will see me as valuable enough to save, should they be a good guy. I said I only had 3 to keep the importance of my ability downplayed to the bad guys.

I have lost the choice to wish to "see into a soul". Perhaps that has something to do with Zaro getting his powers back.
dagny wrote:Ok, based on the writeups and canaan's digging for information, I'm guessing he couldn't convert members of the darkness.

He'd have to have more cult member numbers than villagers left, before the final red guy was slain, to win the game. So, getting rid of bad guys helped him and us, but he couldn't get rid of too many, too quickly.

Therefore, we are looking for a red among those canaan did not convert, as well. That is probably who killed canaan.

I'm also guessing, based on the write ups, especially the talk of his knives in the last one, that he had killing ability. Like I said, a guess, but if I'm right, I'd say he was the "stranger" in the night write ups, and the darkness are the "hooded figures".

Before we rush to get rid of all 3 remaining cult members right away, which could affect our numbers if 2 of them ARE good, lets make sure to take a look at those canaan didn't convert.

Maybe I'll kill one of them.
dagny wrote:At least one of these three people is red:

Corvidae

Twisted Wrister

Zarovich

At least one of these three people is red:

wallflower

MikeEnIke

newarenanow
newarenanow wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Ah, what the hell. Slay MikeEnIke. Things are moving too slowly for me not to vote now.
I personally think we should stick with one of the three of the former cultist.

We know there is one baddie there.

We don't know if anyone else is.
We don't? Then who killed canaan? Again, someone ignoring or hoping we ignore, that.

Twisted Wrister wrote:I returned to the regular villager.

Go after Zaro.

Slay Zaro
So, you rush out with this as your first post after being released from canaan.

No explanations, just a quick vote.

Then, you post this:
Twisted Wrister wrote:I know trust is an issue here. It would be really easy for me to claim that I was in fact the villager to return to normalcy. Right now the village is in a "situation" where we cannot make a mistake. If you kill me off, it is more than likely game over village.
You make no sense. You throw a quick vote out, then say we're in a situation where we can't make a mistake. If you cared that much, you'd try to be more helpful.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

dagny wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:I believe Zaro went good, if not we're effed anyway cause he knows the angel and such. I'm gonna slay TW

After all, I don't have much faith in you even paying attention when you just asked me if I had any wishes left, while there's a whole post about it not far before your question.

I'm just going to go with Zaro is good because we're effed if he isn't anyway.He knows the angel and has already told the baddies, so he's done his harm. I agree with you list of WF, Me, and NAN and I'm leaning towards NAN for the reasons I stated.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MikeEnIke wrote:
dagny wrote:

I'm just going to go with Zaro is good because we're effed if he isn't anyway.He knows the angel and has already told the baddies, so he's done his harm. I agree with you list of WF, Me, and NAN and I'm leaning towards NAN for the reasons I stated.
I meant that as "If he IS bad, he knows the angel and has already told the baddies"
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

i flat out said I was the regular villager. I'm half tempted to post my PM, so you can kill Zaro and I can get autokilled.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Twisted Wrister wrote:i flat out said I was the regular villager. I'm half tempted to post my PM, so you can kill Zaro and I can get autokilled.
there could be two good guys
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Don't post your PM. I will autokill more than you. (/vodka)
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

jaysmiter wrote:Don't post your PM. I will autokill more than you. (/vodka)
Do it :pop: :scared:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Jays, are you drinking for the deadline?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Twisted Wrister wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Don't post your PM. I will autokill more than you. (/vodka)
Do it :pop: :scared:
Yeah, you just keep showing how much you care about the village.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

It'd be really awesome if some players would put on their thinking caps and weigh in on the stuff I've been covering.

I mean, I even re-posted it all.

Namely, who killed canaan?

I have to admit, based on his behavior, I was ready to cast a vote for TW, but jays' mod note made me pause.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I like how nothing was made of Corvi outting the rest of the cult. Making everything he said was okay. Just cause I threw out a vote everyone got hussy-fussy. I will tell you this, If you kill me off the Mafia is going to win. End of story.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I like how nothing was made of Corvi outting the rest of the cult. Making everything he said was okay. Just cause I threw out a vote everyone got hussy-fussy. I will tell you this, If you kill me off the Mafia is going to win. End of story.
So? That was a helpful thing to do.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I like how nothing was made of Corvi outting the rest of the cult. Making everything he said was okay. Just cause I threw out a vote everyone got hussy-fussy. I will tell you this, If you kill me off the Mafia is going to win. End of story.
Corvi is not out of the woods.

How do you KNOW the mafia is going to win if we kill you?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

And, if you KNOW the mafia is going to win if you die, why are you offering to have yourself killed?

I'm sure you can see how these things wouldn't set well.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote:It'd be really awesome if some players would put on their thinking caps and weigh in on the stuff I've been covering.

I mean, I even re-posted it all.

Namely, who killed canaan?

I have to admit, based on his behavior, I was ready to cast a vote for TW, but jays' mod note made me pause.
I don't know who killed canaan.

Who is left?

dags (you)
NAN (me)
wallflower
twc
TW
MikeNIke
Corvi
Zaro

Out of Zaro, Corvi and TW, according to all three, one is bad, and two are good. None of them killed canaan.

That leaves dags, NAN, wallflower and MikeNike.

Dags, you keep saying you didn't kill canaan.

I'm blue, but no one is knows that for sure but me.

So to me, if there is one other bad person, it's either wallflower, twc, MikeNike and you. Because, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure about you, but I'm just going to put a little faith into that and assume you are good.

Zaro cleared twc, but I don't know if he was lying. But if there was a baddie, I don't think he would because their goal was also to eliminate the baddies. So I think he is blue too.

So, that leaves wallflower, MikeNike, me and you.

If we start taking us four out, and there is really no bad guy in this group, or we widdle this group down before we solve the bad guy (which we are pretty sure there is one in that group) then we'll have absolutely no room for error when we look into that group.

I'm more comfortable right now to look in a small population where we absolutely know that there is a baddie, and that is in the group of TW, Corvi and Zaro.

Break this up into two groupings.

And I'd rather look at the one that we have some actual info on.

I just probably confused the hell out of everyone with my rambling.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

9. the wicked child
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich

Are the unknowns, correct? There are probably two or three mafia left out of the original 30 since one of the cultists went to the darkness. That brings us down to 4 regulars, 2 or 3 baddies. After the night kill there would be 3 villagers left and a possible majority vote for the baddies.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

The cult was close to a majority with 4 members

15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
21. newarenanow
12. wallflower

One of us is red at least. Otherwise the darkness would have been expelled and that has never been said.

Yes we know Zaro, TWC, or TW have a red among them too because one went red. The cult was the leading faction at the time canaan died, which means someone wanted canaan dead. Obviously it's not ridiculous to want him dead since he was killing all the baddies with his seer power.

Either wallflower is playing really smart and somehow not getting voted off despite her lack of input, or she's really just no harm. We need to get red tonight. I know I'm good, and I'm hoping dags is good, which makes it WF or NAN. I would take out wallflower because it's safe, but I think we would lose the majority and thus lose if she were good. NAN is going for the active but not intruding bad guy, and I think a talkative baddie is more dangerous than a quiet one because they can pursuade. We won't get rid of the darkness with a 1/3 shot of the 3 cultists, and could easily pick a villager and book it. We still have an angel left too, and at this point I would guess they're protecting themselves so that's one guaranteed green.

I kind of think TW is red, but I'm more convinced that NAN is. My vote stays there.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Also, the cultists said there was AT LEAST one baddie in them. 2 may have gone bad. Zaro was the original seer, and it's possible they just went back to their original allegiance. That would make Zaro and twc good, TW bad which is why I think TW is the best guess of the three if we were to go down to that.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Boy, Zaro couldn't possibly be a bad seer, could he?

Or just outted one or two of his friends to look like a seer.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Me thinks Dags and NAN are mafia, Zaro returned to the Darkness.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Release Zaro

Slay NAN
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If you want to look at one of the other 5 (dags, NAN, twc, wallflower, MikeNIke), then I suggest wallflower.

Go back to page 12 and 13 of this thread, and I said it earlier in the game.

When we were going after pfidc and I was throwing a fit about the double voter thing, pfidc had 6 votes. Hockeynut jumped in and voted for me, followed by shaft and then wallflower, pfidc, and then I think that is when Troy came out.

I said from the beginning that I think possibly another baddie voted for me once some votes started coming my way to get the heat off of pfidc.

But then again, I could be completely wrong because Hockeynut and shaft were both blue.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Sorry I haven't been around today, guys. It's been a ridiculous, crazy day and, honestly, this was one of the last things on my mind.

Let me catch up on the thread (and hope I don't get interrupted again).
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Just by the way this is going, I'm sticking with TW.

He is pushing pretty hard to keep the heat off of him.