*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by the wicked child »

MikeEnIke wrote:dagny, do you still have a wish?
She said yes a few posts ago. If she chooses wisely she can help us clear out some suspects. That is all on her though. It would be unwise to announce what she's going to do.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I believe Zaro went good, if not we're effed anyway cause he knows the angel and such. I'm gonna slay TW
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

So as it is canaan has seer powers because he got them from Zaro. Now zaro may have them back but we can't be positive on his allegience. I'm pretty sure Dagny is blue, and WF may be bad but I still have a suspicion of NAN.

unslay TW

I'm torn between WF and NAN, don't want to jump on a TW vote just yet because it's easy to win a few people over when there are only this few left.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MikeEnIke wrote:So as it is canaan has seer powers because he got them from Zaro. Now zaro may have them back but we can't be positive on his allegience. I'm pretty sure Dagny is blue, and WF may be bad but I still have a suspicion of NAN.

unslay TW

I'm torn between WF and NAN, don't want to jump on a TW vote just yet because it's easy to win a few people over when there are only this few left.
sorry, canaan had, not has. stupid no editing.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I see your point about NAN but Tw got my attention with his quick vote.

I'm not sure if we'll learn much from this vote anyway since it would be too easy to throw the new guy under the bus either way.

It would be great if more people were posting.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the wicked child wrote:I see your point about NAN but Tw got my attention with his quick vote.

I'm not sure if we'll learn much from this vote anyway since it would be too easy to throw the new guy under the bus either way.

It would be great if more people were posting.
I personally really have no more input. I thought that there were scrolls and other items that Senka and Corvi were using, and I could kind of see that canaan was possibly independent, in fact, I thought he could possibly be the last bad guy and couldn't be seen by Zaro, so he kept him alive. canaan is plays very well and took a different approach to the game. But I wasn't sure enough to make any move on it. I couldn't convince myself because it was only a passing thought, and I have a million of those during these games.

I also think if there was really one baddie left, it could be dags. She could be making up this whole scroll thing. But I'm not convinced of that either.

There are just too many new things and other things we don't know about, so I don't know how to base my decisions.

I do know however that it seems like Corvi, Zaro and TW have all came out with the same story. So I think there is definitely a baddie amongst them three. I'm going for TW right now just by the way he came out guns ablazing, but that could just be coincidence and mean absolutely nothing. But that is all I have. So I'm going on it.

I think dags is the only one that is not one of those three that has to put in her input. Other than that, the others have to make a decision. But like Corvi said, they are all going to point to each other, so it's probably better for an outsider to decide.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Ya, at this point I'm not sure what else to say. I am more than willing to leave it up to the 5 former non cultists, lol , to decide this.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

If dags is a baddie we're screwed anyway and her play has been 1337. At this point not trusting her can get us in even more trouble. I agree with her suspicion of WF and NAN, but I'm leaning towards NAN because it seem as if he's being active as not to look like that one drifter. WF has been the drifter but I think it's better to get a talkative confusing baddie out of the way before a quiet one.

Slay NAN
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

yeah my quick vote is because I dont wake up til noon EST. If I didn't I might not have been able to, but you guys are slow today. You can pick to slay me, but its the waste of a day and its the possible end of the game.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I am almost certain NAN is a baddie. Trying to turn my "guns ablazing" into a quick kill, which he almost has into a win for the baddies. Its classic baddie material.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm about to go off the cuff and slay MikeEnIke...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:I'm about to go off the cuff and slay MikeEnIke...
I am too. This is the same tactic that mac was trying to use on me back on page 44.

And now that TW is jumping aboard to try to get it rolling, it makes me even more suspicious of him.

I just find it odd that we have 3 individuals that all have admitted that one of them is bad, yet these two are trying to turn the focus onto people that aren't mentioned.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Ah, what the hell. Slay MikeEnIke. Things are moving too slowly for me not to vote now.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

newarenanow wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I'm about to go off the cuff and slay MikeEnIke...
I am too. This is the same tactic that mac was trying to use on me back on page 44.

And now that TW is jumping aboard to try to get it rolling, it makes me even more suspicious of him.

I just find it odd that we have 3 individuals that all have admitted that one of them is bad, yet these two are trying to turn the focus onto people that aren't mentioned.

Where did I try to get Mike rolling. NAN you are really trying to get me killed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:Ah, what the hell. Slay MikeEnIke. Things are moving too slowly for me not to vote now.
I personally think we should stick with one of the three of the former cultist.

We know there is one baddie there.

We don't know if anyone else is.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I am almost certain NAN is a baddie. Trying to turn my "guns ablazing" into a quick kill, which he almost has into a win for the baddies. Its classic baddie material.
This is where you were trying to get it rolling.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

On you. Not Mike and I didnt get a ball rolling because I didn't vote for you.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

newarenanow wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Ah, what the hell. Slay MikeEnIke. Things are moving too slowly for me not to vote now.
I personally think we should stick with one of the three of the former cultist.

We know there is one baddie there.

We don't know if anyone else is.
That's on you non-ex-cult people. I'll gladly jump on any of the three (yes, including myself). Are you guys set on TW or what? He's the only one with votes.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, me and twc have votes for TW.

MikeNIke wants to slay me.

We are still waiting to hear from dags.

Is there anyone else?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

wallflower hasn't chimed in yet. Unless I missed a post.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

5 to slay?

Spare Mike. I'll wait for dagny so the Darkness can't jump in an finish TW if he's bad.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Its looking like I'm gonna be busy at work this afternoon, so I'm not sure if I will be around much.

When is the limit up?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

7pm

This should be an interesting write-up considering the amount of vodka I've already consumed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Is there anyone actually playing?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Yes, NAN. I just got here, will be posting shortly.