Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:
Did you get the info on anyone canaan seered when you got your powers back?
Zarovich wrote:No, I only knew what he told me. I would have to think the same the other way since the angel wasn't killed but I'm not sure.
There was never an attempt on your life, either, and so many failed to find that odd. :face:

The Angel could've been converted too. If canaan got your powers, I'd think he got your info and would've taken the Angel next.
Only the Angel knows that.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:
Did you get the info on anyone canaan seered when you got your powers back?
Zarovich wrote:No, I only knew what he told me. I would have to think the same the other way since the angel wasn't killed but I'm not sure.
There was never an attempt on your life, either, and so many failed to find that odd. :face:

The Angel could've been converted too. If canaan got your powers, I'd think he got your info and would've taken the Angel next.
The night after I came out, nothing happened.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

This was based on a past instruction but I wasn't around for the day I had to do it. But here it is for lulz...

Well, while I have you all here and since this is a fantasy themed game, I'd like to discuss something. I never cared for the Lord of the Rings movies, but I figured I'd give them another shot. I ended up watching the second one again last night.

So, I'm watching the movie in my no leopard style snuggie with a hot pot of fondue, and I see little Frodo Baggins. Now, call me crazy, but it felt like he was my soul mate. He's so innocent and devoted, what more could you ask for, really?

I went to sleep with that thought on my mind and I dreamed about the two of us rasing adopted children (two Hobbits and a Storm Trooper), and it just felt right. No, this isn't a "gay" thing. This is about two awesome people sharing there lives with each another. And you know what? It think it would be fantastic. I'll bet he has great health insurance through Gandalf (White Sword White Shield).

Thoughts?
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I returned to the regular villager.

Go after Zaro.

Slay Zaro
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:This was based on a past instruction but I wasn't around for the day I had to do it. But here it is for lulz...

Well, while I have you all here and since this is a fantasy themed game, I'd like to discuss something. I never cared for the Lord of the Rings movies, but I figured I'd give them another shot. I ended up watching the second one again last night.

So, I'm watching the movie in my no leopard style snuggie with a hot pot of fondue, and I see little Frodo Baggins. Now, call me crazy, but it felt like he was my soul mate. He's so innocent and devoted, what more could you ask for, really?

I went to sleep with that thought on my mind and I dreamed about the two of us rasing adopted children (two Hobbits and a Storm Trooper), and it just felt right. No, this isn't a "gay" thing. This is about two awesome people sharing there lives with each another. And you know what? It think it would be fantastic. I'll bet he has great health insurance through Gandalf (White Sword White Shield).

Thoughts?
canaan is bizarre...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I returned to the regular villager.

Go after Zaro.

Slay Zaro
:face: I'll ask you the same question I asked corvidae, were you always a cultist or were you converted?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Right now, I trust Zaro the least. Having seer powers makes him that much more dangerous.

I'm going to do some re-reading.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I returned to the regular villager.

Go after Zaro.

Slay Zaro
Yeah, um... that's not gonna fly. You're gonna have to give us more than that.

Truth or not, Corvi and Zaro were at least pretty detailed with their posts after being released from canaan.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I was converted. I had no choice but to follow. When canaan died, I was the one to go back to normal, where as Senka died. I didn't know who any of the other cultists were and I assume I was recruited because I was cleared.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Sigh. So we're basically going to have to decide who to trust at this point. I'm not sure if we can trust any of them. There were 3 options, but 4 members... one got suicide and the other 3 are still alive... Likely at least 1 is good and 1 is bad... but we won't know for sure.

I am overly tired so I will pick this back up in the morning.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I know trust is an issue here. It would be really easy for me to claim that I was in fact the villager to return to normalcy. Right now the village is in a "situation" where we cannot make a mistake. If you kill me off, it is more than likely game over village.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Another villager should lead the charge, NOT one of us.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:Sigh. So we're basically going to have to decide who to trust at this point. I'm not sure if we can trust any of them. There were 3 options, but 4 members... one got suicide and the other 3 are still alive... Likely at least 1 is good and 1 is bad... but we won't know for sure.

You can't trust any of us, which is why gungho TW is very :face: . However... one of you who ISN'T the three of us just needs to get it going. It's almost guaranteed that either Troy, Zaro, or myself are bad (from your prospective), but possibly 2 out of 3.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I was converted. I had no choice but to follow. When canaan died, I was the one to go back to normal, where as Senka died. I didn't know who any of the other cultists were and I assume I was recruited because I was cleared.
:face:

The fact is we are all going to point fingers at one another. Nobody is going to jump out and say "it's me!!"

You got the same PM corvi and I are referencing because it was sent to all of us as a group.

You have to know if you were recruited or not...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Sigh. So we're basically going to have to decide who to trust at this point. I'm not sure if we can trust any of them. There were 3 options, but 4 members... one got suicide and the other 3 are still alive... Likely at least 1 is good and 1 is bad... but we won't know for sure.

You can't trust any of us, which is why gungho TW is very :face: . However... one of you who ISN'T the three of us just needs to get it going. It's almost guaranteed that either Troy, Zaro, or myself are bad (from your prospective), but possibly 2 out of 3.
Troy is already dead. You mean TW :slug:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Well, the logical course of action seems to be to lynch one of the three and me to kill another of the three. If we go this route, I will not say who I'm going to kill, in case they have protection/roleblocking ability.

I'm doubtful to survive the night if I don't protect myself, and I can't trust the angel to. So, remember, I did not kill canaan. There is someone else out there with killing ability, which they possessed BEFORE the cultists were released. That means red guy, JOAT(with an awesome shot), or vig/ISK type(with an awesome shot).

Most likely, red guy.

I will say, I do have more wishes than just 3, so perhaps the angel will see me as valuable enough to save, should they be a good guy. I said I only had 3 to keep the importance of my ability downplayed to the bad guys.

I have lost the choice to wish to "see into a soul". Perhaps that has something to do with Zaro getting his powers back.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:Another villager should lead the charge, NOT one of us.
Tally ho! :lol:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Ok, based on the writeups and canaan's digging for information, I'm guessing he couldn't convert members of the darkness.

He'd have to have more cult member numbers than villagers left, before the final red guy was slain, to win the game. So, getting rid of bad guys helped him and us, but he couldn't get rid of too many, too quickly.

Therefore, we are looking for a red among those canaan did not convert, as well. That is probably who killed canaan.

I'm also guessing, based on the write ups, especially the talk of his knives in the last one, that he had killing ability. Like I said, a guess, but if I'm right, I'd say he was the "stranger" in the night write ups, and the darkness are the "hooded figures".

Before we rush to get rid of all 3 remaining cult members right away, which could affect our numbers if 2 of them ARE good, lets make sure to take a look at those canaan didn't convert.

Maybe I'll kill one of them.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

At least one of these three people is red:

Corvidae

Twisted Wrister

Zarovich

At least one of these three people is red:

wallflower

MikeEnIke

newarenanow
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Wow. Good stuff.

Nice shot whoever killed canaan.

Any knew right off the bat the Senka and Corvi had something weird going on with them, I just thought it was related to packages or scrolls or whatever. They were both being very weird.

Well, I say we just pick one of the 3 (TW, Zaro or Corvi) and kill them.

I'm leaning towards TW. Anyone else want to jump on?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I think TW. I just don't like the way he tried to get a fast vote going.

slay Twisted Wrister
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the wicked child wrote:I think TW. I just don't like the way he tried to get a fast vote going.

slay Twisted Wrister
I'll go with TW too. Corvi would be my second guess. But who the hell knows.

slay TW
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

NAN could be bad and just following TWC who turned bad. Don't like the first two votes being in those two.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

dagny, do you still have a wish?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MikeEnIke wrote:NAN could be bad and just following TWC who turned bad. Don't like the first two votes being in those two.
Dude, I'm the one that said that TW would be my first choice a few posts prior to that.