*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

Nobody rush to vote.

We need to take our time with this one. Trust none of them.

We have time, we need to talk about it and re-read.

I still have a wish tonight, so let's do this right.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Corvidae wrote:
wallflower wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Someone else should random.org the 3 of us and go through the list in order.
Or we could just slay you first. :pop:
Go ahead. Just make sure you follow through with the rest.
Well, duh.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:Nobody rush to vote.

Kill one of us at night and vote another out. Hell, I'll even vote for myself if you pick me first to speed things along. What else could I possibly add at this point? I have no way to convince you that I'm the villager. There are either 2 villagers or 2 bad guys in the 3 of us.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Yup, I don't expect anyone to trust me and that's fine.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Cults... nice. You have not disappointed in this one sir jays.

So now Corvi, dagny, TW and Zaro are all unknowns.

I am going to watch Lost now... been eating away at me all night! BBIAB.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

oops nvm about dagny, misread earlier.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I'm not suggesting we "rush" but there's not a lot to think about here. We know who we need to take out, it's more a matter of what order.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae, were you always a cultist or were you converted?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:Just kidding about dagny, but now you see why I was acting weird.

Senka, TW and Zaro were the other members. We were split up after canaan's death between regular villager, darkness, and suicide.

Senka - suicide
Corvi - Villager
TW - ?
Zaro - ?

If you don't believe me, kill me, but make sure you get TW or Zaro after. If dagny killed canaan, then the darkness is already gone and the only badies remaining are TW and/or Zaro. Then game village.
We don't even know that this is the complete list of cultists. The write up said that canaan was about to achieve victory. How come? I would guess he only had to recruit one more to win? Gaining majority?

Unless a vig killed canaan, there is ANOTHER red guy. I didn't kill canaan, I killed LITT, to see if Zaro was telling the truth. Sorry, LITT. I almost went for Zaro, but I just couldn't take the chance if he really was the seer.

For all we know all/more than one of the cultists is now red.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Zarovich wrote:Corvidae, were you always a cultist or were you converted?
Converted on the first night. Got the PM saying I was a villager, than another saying I killed my parents and joined a cult!

I didn't technically know canaan was the leader, but I assumed so when I got instruction not to disagree with or vote for canaan.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zaro, did you ever seer me?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Just kidding about dagny, but now you see why I was acting weird.

Senka, TW and Zaro were the other members. We were split up after canaan's death between regular villager, darkness, and suicide.

Senka - suicide
Corvi - Villager
TW - ?
Zaro - ?

If you don't believe me, kill me, but make sure you get TW or Zaro after. If dagny killed canaan, then the darkness is already gone and the only badies remaining are TW and/or Zaro. Then game village.
We don't even know that this is the complete list of cultists. The write up said that canaan was about to achieve victory. How come? I would guess he only had to recruit one more to win? Gaining majority?

Unless a vig killed canaan, there is ANOTHER red guy. I didn't kill canaan, I killed LITT, to see if Zaro was telling the truth. Sorry, LITT. I almost went for Zaro, but I just couldn't take the chance if he really was the seer.

That is true. There could be more I don't know about. I only know from a PM I got with their names on it.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:

Senka - suicide
Corvi - Villager
TW - ?
Zaro - ?

There were 5 cultists before last night. I think it was close to being a win for the cult. The village only needed to lose 2 more non-cult members and the cult would have won I think.

Funny thing about LITT is canaan told me to clear him. He had my powers at the time.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
Converted on the first night. Got the PM saying I was a villager, than another saying I killed my parents and joined a cult!

I didn't technically know canaan was the leader, but I assumed so when I got instruction not to disagree with or vote for canaan.
haha! I almost posted, when you were writing upside down, that that site that does that came from canaan! :lol:

But, I figured, who cares? lol
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:Zaro, did you ever seer me?
No, I never reasearched you.

Up until Hockeynut, all my info was from my own research. canaan converted/stole my powers that night.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:

ok, I didn't know who the leader was either. I kinda thought canaan was the leader since one of my instructions was to not talk about corvidae lol
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:

Senka - suicide
Corvi - Villager
TW - ?
Zaro - ?

That is true. There could be more I don't know about. I only know from a PM I got with their names on it.
Ya, we all got the same PM.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

ok, I didn't know who the leader was either. I kinda thought canaan was the leader since one of my instructions was to not talk about corvidae lol
Did you get the info on anyone canaan seered when you got your powers back?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

Did you get the info on anyone canaan seered when you got your powers back?[/quote]

No, I only knew what he told me. I would have to think the same the other way since the angel wasn't killed but I'm not sure.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

ugh. /confused.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:No, I only knew what he told me. I would have to think the same the other way since the angel wasn't killed but I'm not sure.
There was never an attempt on your life, either, and so many failed to find that odd. :face:

The Angel could've been converted too. If canaan got your powers, I'd think he got your info and would've taken the Angel next.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ugh. i almost had it. =(
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:No, I only knew what he told me. I would have to think the same the other way since the angel wasn't killed but I'm not sure.
There was never an attempt on your life, either, and so many failed to find that odd. :face:

The Angel could've been converted too. If canaan got your powers, I'd think he got your info and would've taken the Angel next.
Oh, I had not thought of that. :face:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

canaan wrote:ugh. i almost had it. =(
At least it wasn't arsenic laced Kool-Aid :scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

FYI: Everything I did was from orders except the breakfast thing. That was all Corv. But I did that to try and get myself researched after Troy came out as Seer.