Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Senka »

you'll go with them but not me ?? :(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

for the record -- frizz voted himself. if he is blue, and we win, im voting him on of the 3stars. that was an unselfish thing to do regardless. really shows some drive to win, or some "i no longer care" but either way... he didnt lie to save himself or throw us into shambles claiming to be something hes not. If dagny is bad tho.. idk..

my only thought about dagny was "its possible Azkar picked who he wanted to give the scroll to at the beginning of the game in case of him dying. and he may have picked dagny to live on his legacy, pending her still being alive. its still possible dagny is bad, but chosen at random to recieve the scroll. just saying -- it IS a possibility. that is all.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:for the record -- frizz voted himself. if he is blue, and we win, im voting him on of the 3stars. that was an unselfish thing to do regardless. really shows some drive to win, or some "i no longer care" but either way... he didnt lie to save himself or throw us into shambles claiming to be something hes not. If dagny is bad tho.. idk..

my only thought about dagny was "its possible Azkar picked who he wanted to give the scroll to at the beginning of the game in case of him dying. and he may have picked dagny to live on his legacy, pending her still being alive. its still possible dagny is bad, but chosen at random to recieve the scroll. just saying -- it IS a possibility. that is all.
Do you remember Azkar's role? Who do you think I was? Come on.... 2 and 2 =?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Senka wrote:for the record -- frizz voted himself. if he is blue, and we win, im voting him on of the 3stars. that was an unselfish thing to do regardless. really shows some drive to win, or some "i no longer care" but either way... he didnt lie to save himself or throw us into shambles claiming to be something hes not. If dagny is bad tho.. idk..

I could've tried to talk my way out, but confusion is the last thing the villagers need right now. This is the simplest route for myself, and for the good of the people.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:there was no way I was going near Corvi last night.
TWSS :(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

@dags. truely didnt hit me at all. i was trying to think outside the box. :face:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Wite-up Coming.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

sooo im hoping for a semi-fast night phase. lets do it RPs :pop:

This after the day write of course :P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Tfrizz woke up feeling wonderful today. For today was the day he finally made his move on Wallflower! So he got all dressed up in the best leotard he could find, and headed on down to the local drinking establishment to see if he can once and for all court wallflower.

As he bursts through the door, feeling mightily proud I might add, he grabs a seat at the end of the bar and yells for a drink. Knowing that Wallflower would be the one serving him his drink, he planned his speech, and figured he’d get it out of the way as soon as she got there.

As Wallflower approached him, he started to tremble with anticipation, about what she might say. So there it was, just Tfrizz and Wallflower, in a crowded room, but all Tfrizz could see was her. He made his proposal speech, and was quickly rejected.

It was from this point on that Tfrizz had seen that Dagny and Wallflower were sharing quite a laugh about the ordeal. Tfrizz became angered, and in the middle of the bar shouted:

“Dagny is the dakness, it has to be her. She’s making fun of my tortured soul! Why can’t we be wallflower?! WHY!?”

Dagny went from laughing to angry, and promptly used her ACME security ban hammer, and beat him to death.

There Tfrizz lies, brutally beaten, and it’s revealed that he is:
Spoiler:
Just a normal villager
*Names used in this were purely for situational women vs. male ordeal.*

11 Villagers remain:

6. canaan
9. the wicked child
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep
Night 9 - Azkar, a lover, was lied to, propositioned to defile IrishEyes' dead body, and then axeified in the face.
Day 9 - Mac5155 brutally murdered because he likes Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Night 10 -hockeynut! was magic missiled so hard his eyes exploded and splashed onto the passed out crowd.
Day 11 - Tfrizz was brutally murdered by teh hammer.
It's now night time. Be quiet yo. Rp's get your PMS in.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

shouldn't the deadline have been like 7pm anyway?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

AND THE NIGHT DEADLINE IS 10PM.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:shouldn't the deadline have been like 7pm anyway?

Limit was reached.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:shouldn't the deadline have been like 7pm anyway?

Limit was reached.
Yeah...that's what happens when I try and follow on my phone.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

WRITE UP COMING

Gotta get it all written and figured out...which is going to take some time. Sigh.

Hold onto your butts.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

:pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Canaan was set for the night. He had his snake daggers, his robes, and his beloved snakes. “Tonight is going to be a good night. Tonight, I guarantee my own immortality.” He let out a maniacal laugh and sneaked out into the night. As he crossed through the woods, his tubby, clumsy self tripped over a branch and fell flat on to his big nose. Blood started to pour onto his nice new robe.

“Son of a…no. This is ok. This is all ok. After tonight, this trivial stuff won’t matter. The getting peed on, the lack of booze, the bloody noses…nothing but eternal life and ultimate victory.” He laughed once more and skipped merrily through the light brush of the forest.

As he continued, he heard something behind him. It sounded large, agile, and angry. Canaan’s hands quaked as he turned to see his potential assailant: He saw nothing. He stared for a bit and he saw some rustling in the woods. Afraid, he started into a full sprint. As he ran, he scanned the treeline for an accessible exit point that wouldn’t put him in the middle of the village or around people. Finding one, he broke out of the woods and ran. Fearing for his life this close to his goal, he glanced back to see if he was still being followed. He saw a raccoon.

In his own raccoon way, the little critter laughed at the fat man running and went back into the woods. Probably to tell his tale over some raccoon ale and get some sweet, sweet raccoon tail.

Canaan’s face turned bright red, either out of anger or embarrassment or a combination of both. He let out a silent scream into the night, checked his undergarments, and tried to assess where he was in the village.

His goal was in sight.

He approached the house and opened the door…

What he found was…well, unexpected.

Hooded figures swarmed him and slammed him to the ground.

“NOOOOOOOO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!”

He struggled to get to his feet, but the hooded people were too much. They grabbed his snake daggers and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. All in all, Canaan was stabbed 38 times.

The hooded figures left, laughing maniacally on their own.

However, Canaan was not dead, very close to it, but not dead. He tried to reach his goal, but fell just short. He looked at what could have been…what was supposed to have been...

He sighed an obscenity and died. A failure.
Spoiler:
Canaan, the Cult Leader, was stabbed by his own daggers until he died. A failure.
Spoiler:
Senka, a cultist, was so distraught to find his leader dead, he slit his wrists with the daggers that killed Canaan and died on top of him…yeah, it looks as bad as you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, on the other side of town…

Letang, confident in himself after being proven innocent, decided to break into some of the secret stock of beerman’s ale that he managed to save somehow.

He sat in front of his fire, relaxed, and had a few beers…which is where he passed out.

Eyes groggy from drink and sleep, he managed to wake up and make his way to the bed, but as he was getting up he saw a figure appear in the fire. He rubbed his eyes, figuring that he was imagining all of this.

The figure didn’t go away.

He fell back into his chair, mesmerized by what was transpiring.

That’s where he died, as the figure in the fire manipulated the flames into a spear that penetrated him and burned him from the inside…like a venereal disease.
Spoiler:
Letang is the Truth, a regular villager, was killed by fire, VD fire.
8 Villagers remain:

9. the wicked child
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep

Night 9 - Azkar, a lover, was lied to, propositioned to defile IrishEyes' dead body, and then axeified in the face.
Day 9 - Mac5155 brutally murdered because he likes Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Night 10 -hockeynut! was magic missiled so hard his eyes exploded and splashed onto the passed out crowd.
Day 10 - Tfrizz was brutally murdered by teh hammer.

Night 10 - Canaan was stabbed by his own daggers until he died. A failure
Night 10 - Senka was so distraught to find his leader dead, he slit his wrists with the daggers that killed Canaan and died on top of him…yeah, it looks as bad as you think.

Night 10 - Letang is the Truth was killed by fire, VD fire.
It is now DAY 11. It takes 5 to slay.
Village, you have until 7pm.

...LOST has nothing on this game changer...
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Cult AND Mafia in this game...

Nice.

That leaves Corvi as the standout, to me, that canaan vehemently defended.

Now that we know there are 2 factions, I think some re-reading is in order.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:Cult AND Mafia in this game...

Nice.

That leaves Corvi as the standout, to me, that canaan vehemently defended.

Now that we know there are 2 factions, I think some re-reading is in order.
You would know. You were in it with me. :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I should have mentioned...and this was a slight oversight...

The rest of the cultists have dispersed and the Cult is NOW DEFUNCT.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Just kidding about dagny, but now you see why I was acting weird.

Senka, TW and Zaro were the other members. We were split up after canaan's death between regular villager, darkness, and suicide.

Senka - suicide
Corvi - Villager
TW - ?
Zaro - ?

If you don't believe me, kill me, but make sure you get TW or Zaro after. If dagny killed canaan, then the darkness is already gone and the only badies remaining are TW and/or Zaro. Then game village.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

And by "darkness is already gone" I mean the original ones are all dead.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Yes, what corvi says is true. One of us is red now.

I lost my seer abilities when canaan converted me and he took them. From that point on I had to do what he said.

I regained my powers but cannot use them until the next night so I have no info for today.

The best course of action is to kill corvi or TW.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Someone else should random.org the 3 of us and go through the list in order.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Corvidae wrote:Someone else should random.org the 3 of us and go through the list in order.
Or we could just slay you first. :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

wallflower wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Someone else should random.org the 3 of us and go through the list in order.
Or we could just slay you first. :pop:
Go ahead. Just make sure you follow through with the rest.