NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by newarenanow »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:me thinks this not a good idea
Why?

At best, they could be a baddie.

If not, they are a regular villager.

Zaro pretty much cleared tfrizz from being the angel. So we are clear of not getting a good RP, which is the most important thing (outside of getting a baddie).
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

When I said they're sacrificing each other, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, because I don't know for sure who is bad. I was referring to "the bad guys", meaning, no... we can trust any previous accusations.

If you read through all the confirmed bad peoples' posts, you'll see, they threw each others' names out there from the very start, and it almost worked, cuz it kept us off their trail.

I also pointed out that we can't necessarily trust Zaro. Ever since I've tried to get some guidance from him, he's been unhelpful, even after I came out. That there hasn't even been an attempt on him, is even stranger. How do we know he's good? Loney didn't get to seer him.

I was suspicious of canaan, because I believed Zaro to be our seer. Canaan is something, which seems to have seer power. Either Zaro or canaan are our seer, but which one?

My shot at Senka was deflected to an innocent villager. That can not be simply overlooked, either.

So, yeah, canaan, that throws out a slew of suspects, since we can't trust anyone. I'm trying to narrow it down.

If anyone doesn't take pause at the above, or at least think it's important to keep in mind, I don't know what to say.

Zaro and canaan, I have 2 wishes left, that I can use one at a time. If I do not wish to protect myself tonight, you got any suggestions?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

dagny wrote:When I said they're sacrificing each other, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, because I don't know for sure who is bad. I was referring to "the bad guys", meaning, no... we *can't* trust any previous accusations.

If you read through all the confirmed bad peoples' posts, you'll see, they threw each others' names out there from the very start, and it almost worked, cuz it kept us off their trail.

I also pointed out that we can't necessarily trust Zaro. Ever since I've tried to get some guidance from him, he's been unhelpful, even after I came out. That there hasn't even been an attempt on him, is even stranger. How do we know he's good? Loney didn't get to seer him.

I was suspicious of canaan, because I believed Zaro to be our seer. Canaan is something, which seems to have seer power. Either Zaro or canaan are our seer, but which one?

My shot at Senka was deflected to an innocent villager. That can not be simply overlooked, either.

So, yeah, canaan, that throws out a slew of suspects, since we can't trust anyone. I'm trying to narrow it down.

If anyone doesn't take pause at the above, or at least think it's important to keep in mind, I don't know what to say.

Zaro and canaan, I have 2 wishes left, that I can use one at a time. If I do not wish to protect myself tonight, you got any suggestions?
arrgghhh.... no editing. *CAN'T trust
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:arrgghhh....
raaaaaaaawr!!!!
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

dagny wrote:My shot at Senka was deflected to an innocent villager. That can not be simply overlooked, either.
What I want to know is, why do/did you want to kill Senka?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm not sure if its relevant who the kill bounced off of last night, simply that it did so.

A kill bounced off IE earlier and she was blue... I suspect the same is true of Senka.

it may just be part of the scroll that jays didn't tell you about.

Are we just assuming this is why Corvi acted strange earlier due to a scroll? Are we to assume that means a scroll user is thus blue?

I would say the last part would be da gerous thinking.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:
dagny wrote:
tfrizz wrote:slay dagny

You guys are going to have to trust me on this one, but I will give my explaination if absolutely necessary.
But thanks for giving me what I needed, tfrizz.

not sure "what she needed" here... but i cant see myself risking dagny if she has a scroll, or is a role player. regardless if that wish is to kill me? I mean its a wasted wish IMO, but whatever. Maybe she'll get her crap together... :wink:

slay tfrizz. as stated before, and i cant see them being on the same side. and since im between them both, keeping dagny is more important at this point.. unless frizz is indeed this 'angelic character' everyone speaks of :slug: i doubt it tho.
At that point, with the way tfrizz acted like he "knew" something about me, then wanted to slay me. Knowing that I'm good, made me believe he was a baddy trying to set me up. He was going to be my next wish. This was before I had to come out, so I was being cryptic for a reaction from him.

I'M TRYING TO AVOID THE ANGEL HERE, PEOPLE! Without asking who it is.

When tfrizz came out with his explanation, I was like "oh". I hadn't even considered that using the word protect could look like it did to him because I knew I sent the shot, but tfrizz didn't. Also, I would expect the Angel to be protecting the seer or himself.

Whatever protected Senka, deflected the shot elsewhere, so Angel NEVER occurred to me, but I could see how tfrizz could see it like that, which is why I realized I had to come out.

The only thing I've been SURE of in this game is that Azkar was good. I used my being right about redwill to back up my Azkar is good claim because I wasn't allowed to divulge that I knew for sure when he was alive.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote: I'M TRYING TO AVOID THE ANGEL HERE, PEOPLE! Without asking who it is.
Zaro cleared tfrizz of being the angel.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:When I said they're sacrificing each other, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, because I don't know for sure who is bad. I was referring to "the bad guys", meaning, no... we can trust any previous accusations.

I felt that naming a second option would only take another name from the list the bad guys could choose from to find out who the angel is. I had no idea why you wanted a second name so I purposely posted ambiguously.

Had I known you were going to try to kill someone, I may have been a little more clear in that fact. I do understand why you didn't since that would put a big target on you since you have wishes.

As far as what you should do with your wishes, why not wish to know the identity of the angel and save your last wish to whack someone the next night?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wallflower wrote:
dagny wrote:My shot at Senka was deflected to an innocent villager. That can not be simply overlooked, either.
I asked Zaro who his next choice would be, in case he died in the night. Out of everyone on the list, I know I'm good, NAN is one of my iffys that I "believe" may be good, and I'm torn on canaan, so I chose Senka.

Like I said, Zaro didn't give me much to go on, and made it even more precarious saying the Angel might be in that list.

First I posted this:
dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I can think of 2 reasons to vote for mac.

1. It would be a great play by the reds to have 2 of their own go after another. We already got pfidc so we write off mac.

2. He isn't the angel.
That's what I needed to know. I thought mac might be the angel, so I didn't want to say too much about why I thought he was good. We need to know who to go for, without zaro giving away the angel. So, he can't tell us who NOT to vote for.

Zaro, I NEED to know who your second choice would be to vote for, after mac.

Another thought on the cleared people. The game says people are infected by the darkness. Who is to say that those who have been cleared, weren't "infected" later? We don't know how it works, and could be a good reason why zaro is still alive. jays wanted to change this game up and make it unlike any other. No possibility can be overlooked.
Then, I posted this:
Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

You can't tell us who to avoid, for fear of outing the Angel, but you can tell us who you would go after next.

Well, I really hate to even answer that because when Troy was alive we figured TWC and/or shaftnutz was/were bad. So I checked TWC and when he came back blue, we went for shaft. Didn't work out so well.

I guess at this point, it would be best to look at you(Dagny), NAN, canaan and Senka.

This late in the game and the fact you four are all still alive is what gets me thinking.

Then again, one of you may be the Angel.

So you researched LITT, Zaro? Not anyone on your list above?

I just don't get it.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:I'm not sure if its relevant who the kill bounced off of last night, simply that it did so.

A kill bounced off IE earlier and she was blue... I suspect the same is true of Senka.

it may just be part of the scroll that jays didn't tell you about.

Are we just assuming this is why Corvi acted strange earlier due to a scroll? Are we to assume that means a scroll user is thus blue?

I would say the last part would be da gerous thinking.
No, he's certianly not off my radar, but I do now know that there are other things in play, granting certain "abilities", so it's not in the realm of impossible. Between discovering that, and giving some trust to canaan, I backed off of Corvi, for now. canaan has defended Corvi, vehemently. IF canaan is good, there was no way I was going near Corvi last night.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:
dagny wrote: I'M TRYING TO AVOID THE ANGEL HERE, PEOPLE! Without asking who it is.
Zaro cleared tfrizz of being the angel.
I was referring to my night wish.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

dagny wrote:
wallflower wrote:
I asked Zaro who his next choice would be, in case he died in the night. Out of everyone on the list, I know I'm good, NAN is one of my iffys that I "believe" may be good, and I'm torn on canaan, so I chose Senka.

Like I said, Zaro didn't give me much to go on, and made it even more precarious saying the Angel might be in that list.
I understand that part fine. What I want to understand is why your wish was to kill Senka. Or was the wish itself predetermined and you just had to choose a person?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:When I said they're sacrificing each other, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, because I don't know for sure who is bad. I was referring to "the bad guys", meaning, no... we can trust any previous accusations.

I felt that naming a second option would only take another name from the list the bad guys could choose from to find out who the angel is. I had no idea why you wanted a second name so I purposely posted ambiguously.

Had I known you were going to try to kill someone, I may have been a little more clear in that fact. I do understand why you didn't since that would put a big target on you since you have wishes.

As far as what you should do with your wishes, why not wish to know the identity of the angel and save your last wish to whack someone the next night?
I'm only allowed to direct my wish to an individual. If there were no restrictions, I woulda just wished a bad guy dead. That's not an option.

So, why waste a wish on a see, when I'm better off protecting myself, or following who the trusted seer would like me to take out? It helps eliminate people you need to research, makes me not waste a wish, and I wasn't sure I'd still be alive today, so I wanted to try for someone on your list.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wallflower wrote: I understand that part fine. What I want to understand is why your wish was to kill Senka. Or was the wish itself predetermined and you just had to choose a person?
See my last post to Zaro.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Are you allowed to wish to know the identity of a baddie?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:Are you allowed to wish to know the identity of a baddie?
See my last reply to Zaro.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

With Jays gone, We'll make the deadline 2:30. Get your stuff sorted.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

ugh, hungover...too much ketel one last night. I'm gonna read and post my pick.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I guess I'll spare dagny.

I'm not really down with the tfrizz vote though because I share[d] his suspicions. :?
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

tfrizz either made a too good of effort to get dags, with slay dags! Ill tell you why later! OMGZ! If tfrizz is wrong we should probably go after dags.

slay tfrizz
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

spare dagny
slay tfrizz

No turning back... someone cast the last vote, and start sniffing out those bad guys again.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

tfrizz wrote:spare dagny
slay tfrizz

No turning back... someone cast the last vote, and start sniffing out those bad guys again.
Guess I am the last vote :pop:

Finish the job village, don't let the darkness get you!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Deadline approaching.

I have to go to work soon.

slay tfrizz

Zaro and canaan, both, support this vote.

Unless Zaro or canaan gives me a candidate for tonight, I'll use my wish to protect me.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

lot's of trust going into canaan, but he is quite the baddie slayer. I'll go with dags, zaro, and canaan

slay tfrizz