*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by mac5155 »

Zarovich wrote:
I guess at this point, it would be best to look at you(Dagny), NAN, canaan and Senka.

This late in the game and the fact you four are all still alive is what gets me thinking.

Then again, one of you may be the Angel.

well that's confusing :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

alright, let's see what canaan's got.

slay mac
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac - 7 (canaan, Hockeynut!, NAN, Senka, Corvi, TW, wallflower)

MikeENIKe - 2 (LITT, mac)

Corvi - 1 (tfrizz)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm not comfortable with dismissing Corvi's. Behavior at all.

I wasn't really on the Mac train but my instincts have sucked this game.

Slay Mac
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac - 8 (canaan, Hockeynut!, NAN, Senka, Corvi, TW, wallflower, dags)

Corvi - 1 (tfrizz)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac - 9 (canaan, Hockeynut!, NAN, Senka, Corvi, TW, wallflower, dags, twc)

Corvi - 1 (tfrizz)

I think that is enough.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

You can't tell us who to avoid, for fear of outing the Angel, but you can tell us who you would go after next.

Well, I really hate to even answer that because when Troy was alive we figured TWC and/or shaftnutz was/were bad. So I checked TWC and when he came back blue, we went for shaft. Didn't work out so well.

I guess at this point, it would be best to look at you(Dagny), NAN, canaan and Senka.

This late in the game and the fact you four are all still alive is what gets me thinking.

:face: grrrreat..... my whole point was to avoid the Angel.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
dagny wrote:and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

You can't tell us who to avoid, for fear of outing the Angel, but you can tell us who you would go after next.

Well, I really hate to even answer that because when Troy was alive we figured TWC and/or shaftnutz was/were bad. So I checked TWC and when he came back blue, we went for shaft. Didn't work out so well.

:face: grrrreat..... my whole point was to avoid the Angel.
Yeah, I think zaro caused a lot more confusion with that post.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Time Limit/Vote Limit Reached. Write-up Coming.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

By now, the group has dwindled. People are becoming upset, violent, and irrational. It’s not often that a group of this size and make-up begins fighting with each other in Fantasy Land. The gang is usually up beat and optimistic, but with the recent cancellation of Bananas in Pajamas, they have become even more deranged than usual.

However, as a way to try and get everyone to relax, Dagny, has a brilliant idea….”Let’s all pick out a new favorite show together?!” So she invites everyone over and they sit down to see if they can all agree on something. After a 27-hour marathon of television, it’s more than clear that the group is even more divided than before.

Canaan: “I miss the BiP, not only were they friendly, they reminded me of slappybrown. They were always just so wonderful, like the way slappy used to get me tea, even when I didn’t ask for it”

Dagny: “well Canaan, deal with the loss, the BiP aren’t coming back! Why can’t you just suck it up and find a new show? I enjoy Lost, don’t you enjoy Lost, and how they have been Lost for like 135 years?”

Canaan: “ No Dagny, Lost doesn’t even make sense, at least the BiP made some kind of sense, and taught valuable life lessons.”

Then Tfrizz chimes in: “ How about Canadian fishing, I love this show?!”

Canaan: “lul. No”

Mass arguments ensue between the group:

“I want to watch Lost”

“I want to watch Bill Nye the Science Guy!!!!”

“Well I want to watch double dare?!”

Then finally, Mac5155’s voice booms out among the rest: “ I want to watch Pee Wee’s Playhouse, if I don’t get to see Pee Wee and his spectacular word of the day, you’re all going to die!!!”

At this point Canaan has had enough. Violently he lunges at Mac5155, tackling him to the ground. He punches, bites, and pinches with all of his might. Not only is he being violent, it’s obvious he’s lost control. He’s singing the Bananas in Pajamas theme song over and over. As the rest of the village looks on in shock and fear, they rush over and begin kicking Mac5155 and chanting: ”Bananas in Pajamas, their coming down the stairs.”

[youtube][/youtube]

After Mac5155 has been killed, it’s apparent that he is:
Spoiler:
Teh Mafia Boss
13 Villagers Remain:

6. canaan
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways.
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep

Day whatev - Azkar, a lover, was lied to, propositioned to defile IrishEyes' dead body, and then axeified in the face.
Day 9 - Mac5155 brutally murdered because he likes Pee-Wee's Playhouse
It's now night....SHHHHHHH. Get your PM's in RPs!
Last edited by Malkamaniac on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

<off to get my tetanus shot>
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote: 13 Villagers Remain:

14 Villagers remain.
which is it? :scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:

14 Villagers remain.
13, bro.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
canaan wrote:

14 Villagers remain.
13, bro.
It was fixed Bros.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OH...AND RPs...THE DEADLINE IS 10pm.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Going to the bar. If I'm not back by 10pm, well...wait longer...or malks will handle the write-up.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

SLAPPYBROWN SHOUTOUTS IN WRITEUPS FTW
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Back.

Write-up coming shortly, kiddies. Much respek.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

“THIS WILL BE! OUR REQUIEM!” Hockeynut! yelled to the on looking villagers.

“WE HAVE TO OWN THIS NIGHT! WE HAVE TO STEEL OURSELVES AGAINST THE DARKNESS! RAISE YOUR SWORDS, AXES, BOWS, SHIELDS, AND SPEARS IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT!”

The majority of the gathering crowd roared in agreement!

Canaan and the wicked child looked at each other, confused. “But…wait…if we’re all just villagers, how can we do anything tonight?” Canaan shrugged his shoulders.

TWC replied, “Is it metagaming if we’re talking about our game lives in game about a game that we don’t know is a game and we think is real?”

Canaan began to twitch and blood trickled out of his nose. He stared at TWC in hopes that the question that he just asked would magically disappear from history. It didn’t. Canaan, wiping the blood from his nose, walked away and back to his house.

TWC stood there, befuddled at why Canaan just started to twitch and bleed when he asked a legit question. “Oh well,” TWC shook his head and walked over closer to the gathering crowd to see what hockeynut! was rambling about now.

“TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! TONIGHT WE DINE…IN HELL!”

“Umm…hockeynut!” a voice in the crowd interrupted, “you know that’s a line from 300 and not your own, right? That’s plagiarism, buddy!”

“WHAT IS 300?!” Hockeynut! yelled in response.

“Oh, well…you see it’s this movie. Oh, crap, I guess I’m metagaming again. Though, is it metagaming if we’re talking about our game lives in game about a game that we don’t know is a game and we think is real?”

You could almost hear the entire crowd of people blink, twitch, and start bleeding at the same time.

And then the entire group passed out. TWC walked away, confused as to why everyone didn’t understand his question.

While everyone was away, someone…(who knows who…ya’ll are passed out, suckas)…runs into the crowd and screams…”IT ENDS NOW, SENKA!” and fires magic missiles from their hands.

The missiles, however, were never on target and hit hockeynut! square in the stomach. The pressure caused his eyeballs to explode from his head, making the front of the passed out crowd look like the front rows of a Gallagher comedy special…(“FORSOOTH! I SHALL BUSTETH THIS WATERMELON WITH MY WARHAMMER!”)

Spoiler:
hockeynut!, a regular villager, was magic missiled so hard his eyes exploded and splashed onto the passed out crowd.
12 Villagers remain.

6. canaan
9. the wicked child
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth

Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep
Night 9 - Azkar, a lover, was lied to, propositioned to defile IrishEyes' dead body, and then axeified in the face.
Day 9 - Mac5155 brutally murdered because he likes Pee-Wee's Playhouse
Night 10 -hockeynut! was magic missiled so hard his eyes exploded and splashed onto the passed out crowd.
It is now Day 10. 7 to slay.

Village, you have until 7pm.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

So someone was killed by a vig of some sort?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

so i just want to get this out there because i probably sealed my fate not voting for mac. i am blue, regular village. mac fooled me. i understand if you guys wanna vote me out, plus i will be busy with interviews and midterms and then am going on golf expedition thursday so if you wanna get rid if me, i cannot stop you. carry on
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

At least I got a cool death. :lol:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Where's wf been? Talk about under the radar.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MikeEnIke wrote:Where's wf been? Talk about under the radar.
She pops up from time to time, not unlike Wally the Alpha Sloog in SWI.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Corvidae wrote:So someone was killed by a vig of some sort?
This sounds just like the IE/cup keeper situation... not really sure what's going on there. Doesn't fit with any vig roles I have read about before.