*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

dagny wrote:I re-read the thread again. I'd still like to know what Corvi is.

There are only vague patterns, I can discern, with Corvi's "weird" posts. He did the Hossa to Detroit talk, during day 3, after Kicksave was killed on night 2. The breakfast talk was, during day 5, after cupkeeper was killed on night 4. Upside down speak, during day 9, after Azkar's death on night 8. So, it would seem every other day, barring day 7, after a night kill.

Something could've happened to throw off the pattern, but I also noticed a similarity in how each of the above people was killed. Lured and plied with alcohol, and corvi acts like a drunk afterward.

It's enough for me to really want to know what he is, and to really not think it's good.

When I said this:
dagny wrote:I re-read the whole thing, by author.

Some things I noticed.

It seemed, anyone who is dead mentioned and/or voted for Corvi, at one point.
Corvi said:
Corvidae wrote:You're right dagny. It's either a setup or coincidence. I'm thinking coincidence because I don't know why they'd want me out. But if guys want to take me out, strongly consider Azkar and MWB after.

As I mentioned, though during my theme posts, I'm good but not an RP.
Seems an attempt to endear.

I took the list of survivors, crossed out the ones cleared by Zaro (and myself because I know I'm good), and crossed out the ones I "believe" to also be good. My reasons are hard to explain, but I'll do my best if asked about anyone specific. It's mostly just from reading so much. Too many thoughts to put down.

====================================================================

14 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
6. canaan (???)
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways.
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep :pop:
==========================================================================

Pending Zaro's input, I'm willing to vote for any of them.

I didn't cross out canaan because I'm torn on him. If there is an independent, I'd guess canaan. I'd guess, he's either good, or independent. Something about how middle of the road his posting is.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

okay? what do you want me to say? i dont exactly know what "middle of the road" posting is and ive been trying pretty adamantly to get baddies. if i respond to an accusation of me, i get the "canaan, you're being way too defensive...that's not like you" so i guess, in that way, im being middle of the road.

did you respond to my accusation of why you thought mac was a blue guy besides "too buzzed right now" ?

if mac isn't a baddy, you guys can kill me, no questions asked--i have no problem with that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

canaan wrote:
if mac isn't a baddy, you guys can kill me, no questions asked--i have no problem with that.
but then that means we lose 2 villagers assuming you're good, and our numbers drop even more, not to mention we would waste 2 day phases. we're fighting amongst ourselves right now. i just dont know why you are so sure i'm bad based solely on me voting FOR the head bad guy and attempting to start bandwagons on early days. its not where we need to go right now.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:
but then that means we lose 2 villagers assuming you're good, and our numbers drop even more, not to mention we would waste 2 day phases. we're fighting amongst ourselves right now. i just dont know why you are so sure i'm bad based solely on me voting FOR the head bad guy and attempting to start bandwagons on early days. its not where we need to go right now.
no. no, were not. stop talking to me. :slug:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvi seems to have just signed on. let's see if he comes in here or just avoids it all together. at this point, we need discussion from everyone.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:Corvi seems to have just signed on. let's see if he comes in here or just avoids it all together. at this point, we need discussion from everyone.
i guess you figure hes your best chance to avoid death today.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Well, I'm voting for mac because there have been some good points brought up about him today. There's nothing that has been brought up about me that I can defend so I'm not going to bother. All of it is circumstances beyond my control. I was pretty sure I'd be gone by now, actually.

canaan seems like he's on to something, and he's usually just parked in the background when he's bad. I know this, because I'm usually the one calling him out for it. With no scoops from Z, I'm assuming he found a good guy and is rightly keeping it quiet. So, if we're about to kill that guys I'm also assuming he'll step up.

Slay mac.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

canaan wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Corvi seems to have just signed on. let's see if he comes in here or just avoids it all together. at this point, we need discussion from everyone.
Corvi is the only other person I would look at suspiciously really.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MikeEnIke wrote:Corvi is the only other person I would look at suspiciously really.
im pretty confident that corvi isn't a bad guy--really confident, actually.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

O HAI
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

canaan wrote:
:thumb:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slay mikenike

whatevs, the time limits up. good luck village
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

mac5155 wrote:good luck village
had to get one last lie in, eh?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:okay? what do you want me to say? i dont exactly know what "middle of the road" posting is and ive been trying pretty adamantly to get baddies. if i respond to an accusation of me, i get the "canaan, you're being way too defensive...that's not like you" so i guess, in that way, im being middle of the road.

did you respond to my accusation of why you thought mac was a blue guy besides "too buzzed right now" ?

Yeah, I did, when I wasn't buzzed anymore. Scroll back.

It is unlike you to overlook an accusation made by ME... better? :lol:

You willing to stake your life on mac being bad does make me pause. We don't even know if there is an independent, but I was really trying to think about how jays said he planned this game out.

Why are you so sure Corvi's good? Too obvious?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote: Why are you so sure Corvi's good? Too obvious?
honestly, i think that a baddy has some sort of puppeteer role that can control how a player posts or what they talk about--the upside down text, for instance, that was going on during the weekend but it isn't today--its just random is all im saying. too random for him to be a baddy because why would they bring that much attention to one of their own (i dont see, although i am not certain, any kind of cursed player actions in any of the write-ups so im swaying away from the ideas of a package/item.

i just don't get corvidae being a baddy.

(if this post seems really confusing, i can try and re-word it)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jays said he'd be gone for a while today. Is the time limit firm, or do we still have time to vote?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I'm fine with going after mac (knowing that at least he definitely isn't the angel) however, I just wanted to say that I hate this play:
canaan wrote:if mac isn't a baddy, you guys can kill me, no questions asked--i have no problem with that.
People say it all the time and we never end up following through on it, even when they're wrong. I've always felt that this would be a great play by a bad guy; call out a fellow bad guy, get them lynched (or whatever) and then you're home free with the village...

Just food for thought.

slay mac.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

You can't tell us who to avoid, for fear of outing the Angel, but you can tell us who you would go after next.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

You can't tell us who to avoid, for fear of outing the Angel, but you can tell us who you would go after next.
Not if he didn't find anyone. I'm not listening to the Seer just cause they're the Seer. Unless he finds someone then great.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:jays said he'd be gone for a while today. Is the time limit firm, or do we still have time to vote?

Mod Note:

Time limit is at 2 now. It was one but I was at lunch. You have 30 minutes.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wrote:jays said he'd be gone for a while today. Is the time limit firm, or do we still have time to vote?

Time limit is at 2 now. It was one but I was at lunch. You have 30 minutes.
horray! maybe i can get some more lies in now!
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Hello everybody,

First time I check in since the weekend, and of course not much happened. I think canaan is on to mac. canaan is mostly a bandwagoner, but when he's on hes on.

Slay mac
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

[quote="Twisted Wrister"]canaan is mostly a bandwagoner.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:and ZARO, answer me! Who would be your second choice after mac if you could kill someone, in case canaan's wrong, and you die tonight.

Well, I really hate to even answer that because when Troy was alive we figured TWC and/or shaftnutz was/were bad. So I checked TWC and when he came back blue, we went for shaft. Didn't work out so well.

I guess at this point, it would be best to look at you(Dagny), NAN, canaan and Senka.

This late in the game and the fact you four are all still alive is what gets me thinking.

Then again, one of you may be the Angel.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

sweet quote fail, bro