*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

That was not unfunny at all.... at least I got a good write-up.

GL villagers.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

snowday. nothing.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Give me a few and the write-up shall come.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

3PM deadline. :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Azkar was in a fury. "Where the hell did all of the ale go?! I'll kill whoever took it! I swear to jaysmiter!" He turned over every table in beerman's old tavern. "There has to be some in here somewhere!"

Relax, Azkar...I know where you can get alcohol if you are that desperate

"What? Who said that?!" Azkar spun around towards the door but no one was there. He scanned the room, yet still nobody.

You won't be able to see me, Azkar...Right now, I can only speak to you telepathically. If you come to me, I can reveal myself AND give you booze

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to follow a stranger talking to me telepathically to maybe booze"

You're the one listening to a voice in your head...you shouldn't be throwing words like "crazy" around so freely

"Hmm...good point. Well...I'm still not going to fall for this. You are probably an agent of The Darkness...and I will not die this night."

No...you are incorrect. I am a friend. I know you need the booze, and I want to give it to you. Honest. Just meet me beyond the treeline to the north east. I promise no harm will come

"Well, how can I be so sure? There has been a lot of lies and a lot of death going around town recently. What should make me believe you"

If you don't come I'll kill your lover. I have her right here, and she wants you to come.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER! I'll be there!"

Azkar stormed out of the bar and headed to the woods in the north east. He looked confused as no one was around the tree line...he scanned as best he could in the poorly lit sky. Nothing.

Walk in 100 more paces, idiot. I said "beyond" the tree line, not right at it. Sheesh. You people...I mean, seriously...how stupid...oh, is this thing still on. Whoops. Crap.

Azkar steeled his nerves and gripped the handle of his sword tightly and walked in 100 paces....

...into a clearing with an odd blue light. His energy level sank like a rock and the weight of the air was almost enough to drag him down. Yet, his resolve to get to his lover and, more importantly, the booze, kept him upright. He walked in closer and saw a charred body in the center...as he inspected, he realized it was IrishEyes.

There she is...your beautiful lover

"That's not...that's not my lover."

Well, she is now. If you want the booze you have to make her your lover

"What? Dude...are you serious? That's really...really disgusting. Not only is she probably riddled with disease from her promiscuity, she is f'n dead, dude. That's seriously not cool. I knew this was a trap...son of a..."

Yeah...not going to lie to you now...that was really stupid of you to come here because now...you die.

From somewhere in the night, an axe flew into Azkar's face.
Spoiler:
Azkar, a lover, was lied to, propositioned to defile IrishEyes' dead body, and then axeified in the face.

14 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
6. canaan
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways.
Day 8 - MWB was murdered by Zarovich because people are sheep :pop:
It is now Day 9. It takes 8 to slay.

Villagers, you have until 1pm (on Monday).
Last edited by jaysmiter on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

oh neat. :face: Flipping me off makes sense.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

With all the information Zarovich is passing along, why hasn't there been an attempted night kill on him? Assuming the angel can't protect the same person on consecutive nights (as per usual) you would think they'd want him gone ASAP over Troy & Azkar :?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I looked this role up here: http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/ ... s-72597749 (under Linked)

According to this link, the other lover will commit suicide the following night. It also suggests it is usually a pairing of green and red players, which means if Jay followed the "letter of the law" a bad guy should die tonight.

of course we don't know if that is the case or not.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

tfrizz wrote:With all the information Zarovich is passing along, why hasn't there been an attempted night kill on him? Assuming the angel can't protect the same person on consecutive nights (as per usual) you would think they'd want him gone ASAP over Troy & Azkar :?

I dunno. Can't answer that. I researched azkar 2 nights ago and knowing he was good, decided to put him up against someone I thought could be bad. Then I wanted to see who voted MWB and research them if MWB was good or research someone not voting for him if he was bad. Don't know if that was the best idea since we killed a good guy and I researched another good guy.

Hockeynut! is good.

Another to the list I trust, still at 4.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lover" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it's here too.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

zaro can you summarize your findings once more? it's hard to go sumarize them all because i think i am missing some things.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Also are we going on hold for the weekend? because i am going to be inebriated from 7 pm tonight until sunday
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

mac5155 wrote:zaro can you summarize your findings once more? it's hard to go sumarize them all because i think i am missing some things.

Ya, let me find the post I made with my searches and I will add to it.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Zarovich wrote: Hockeynut! is good.
I was investigated. I feel so important. :)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Zarovich wrote:I have given all the info I can.

Troy was/is the Mage. I lost the ability to PM him and he said he lost his ability.

TW was revealed to be a reg villager

PFiDC was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

TWC was revealed to be a reg villager

IE was revealed to be a reg villager I am suspicious of this because I know Troy tried to kill her and it was deflected. I think she was protected at night by another red and that is how she was saved. I think she could be the Darkness Godfather.

crayz was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

The Angel was revealed to me last night,

I researched Azkar the next night. I decided to try to pit him against someone who I thought could be bad without letting anyone know I knew he was good. It didn't work the way I wanted since MWB was good and my next reseaech is also good.

Hockeynut! is good.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

uhm so NAN is still playing?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:Also are we going on hold for the weekend? because i am going to be inebriated from 7 pm tonight until sunday
Read the rules, nub

But, technically there is no "break" but the deadline goes on pause at midnight tonight and doesn't pick up until Monday at 9am. I'm not sure how much I'll be around or Malks will be around this weekend...so, please...have some patience if something does happen to come up.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:uhm so NAN is still playing?
I'm still here.

The jackoff role players aren't getting their PMs in while I'm at work, and I don't log in at night, and you can't talk at night in this game, so I've pretty much been in the position dags was in early in the week, except opposite.

But I'm out of here in about 10 minutes. I can maybe log on a little this weekend, but pretty much won't be around either.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

yeah but you know what they say when you (nan) make it this long in the game!! :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Also are we going on hold for the weekend? because i am going to be inebriated from 7 pm tonight until sunday
Read the rules, nub

But, technically there is no "break" but the deadline goes on pause at midnight tonight and doesn't pick up until Monday at 9am. I'm not sure how much I'll be around or Malks will be around this weekend...so, please...have some patience if something does happen to come up.
i'll be happy to fill in
Spoiler:
muhahahahah :slug: life
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dagny anyone?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i went to the chat in hopes of finding someone who knew the lotto number tonight. I literally was hoping Boni or Dagny knew... then i realized Dagny isnt in PA. and idk about Boni. dang. im going to be MIA for most of the evening. im sure nothing will move until tomorro or so anyways. have a goodweekend everyone.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Senka wrote:i went to the chat in hopes of finding someone who knew the lotto number tonight. I literally was hoping Boni or Dagny knew... then i realized Dagny isnt in PA. and idk about Boni. dang. im going to be MIA for most of the evening. im sure nothing will move until tomorro or so anyways. have a goodweekend everyone.
Yup, guess I will check back monday morning.

Take care all.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Tomorrow is state patty's, I won't be around and if I am i'll be speaking gibberish for the most part.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

...enjoy yourself, sounds like some others will be doing that... :thumb: