*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Corvidae »

mac5155 wrote:when troy said he would out the seer, i didnt think much of it because i honestly thought troy was the seer and once he came out with the pfidc info he was backpedaling to try and last a few more nights by getting people to think he was a deputy of some sort.
That's another way to think of it, but another reason to suspect Azkar for gunning for him. I'm going with him over MWB because MWB is very actively pursuing me, which he doesn't often do as a bad guy. Still odd that he didn't vote for me with his accusations.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Yeah I was going hard on troy because he kept changing his story EVERY DAY.

If you guys didn't think that was fishy you need to get your heads checked.

I'm good.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I re-read the whole thing, by author.

Some things I noticed.

It seemed, anyone who is dead mentioned and/or voted for Corvi, at one point.

There were a few people who downplayed the need to discover a double voter. The 2 strongest, were crayz and PFIDC. We now know why. The other 2 were MWB and wally. MWB even went as far as trying to push an alternative theory to discredit the double voter idea.

Re-reading made me be ok with an MWB or Corvi vote, but I'm torn on which one I'm more suspicious of.

Wally caught my attention.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Azkar wrote:Yeah I was going hard on troy because he kept changing his story EVERY DAY.

I'm good.
It was fishy, but I also thought he was being honest. A bad guy (seemingly) would have had a better story prepared.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

You're right dagny. It's either a setup or coincidence. I'm thinking coincidence because I don't know why they'd want me out. But if guys want to take me out, strongly consider Azkar and MWB after.

As I mentioned, though during my theme posts, I'm good but not an RP.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Hockeynut! wrote:
Azkar wrote:Yeah I was going hard on troy because he kept changing his story EVERY DAY.

I'm good.
It was fishy, but I also thought he was being honest. A bad guy (seemingly) would have had a better story prepared.
Bad guys are usually the ones that have to keep making up new things because they are making up the story and it has holes in it.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:You're right dagny. It's either a setup or coincidence. I'm thinking coincidence because I don't know why they'd want me out. But if guys want to take me out, strongly consider Azkar and MWB after.

I'll eat canaan's hat if Azkar is bad. You pushing for him makes me more suspicious of you.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I have narrowed the list to 5.

Azkar and MWB are on the list.

I would like to hear from some more people about this. I don't think we should vote right away. Just get some feelers.

I would also like to hear who else people are suspicious of other than these 2 if anyone has some.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Azkar wrote:
Bad guys are usually the ones that have to keep making up new things because they are making up the story and it has holes in it.
I'm pretty new to the game, so I can't comment on that either way. I just had a gut feeling Troy was being honest about his role.

Just curious, why didn't you vote for PFIDC?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slay MWB
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Hockeynut! wrote:
Azkar wrote:
I'm pretty new to the game, so I can't comment on that either way. I just had a gut feeling Troy was being honest about his role.

Just curious, why didn't you vote for PFIDC?
By the time he was outed and I read it, the vote was already over. I thought TL was a better kill before he was outed
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:I have narrowed the list to 5.

I would like to hear from some more people about this. I don't think we should vote right away. Just get some feelers.

I would also like to hear who else people are suspicious of other than these 2 if anyone has some.
Oh, I missed the top line where you said the list is 5. All I saw was between Azkar and MWB. Between those two, it's MWB.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:You're right dagny. It's either a setup or coincidence. I'm thinking coincidence because I don't know why they'd want me out. But if guys want to take me out, strongly consider Azkar and MWB after.

I'll eat canaan's hat if Azkar is bad. You pushing for him makes me more suspicious of you.
i think corvidae is good. you can go along with me on that or we could go different routes...but i think it would be wise to follow.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I have narrowed the list to 5.

Oh, I missed the top line where you said the list is 5. All I saw was between Azkar and MWB. Between those two, it's MWB.
Your earlier post had a few others on it. That's the info I am looking to see from others.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:

i think corvidae is good. you can go along with me on that or we could go different routes...but i think it would be wise to follow.
I've agreed with everything you've said, so far, except on Azkar, so I'm definitely willing to listen.

I lean towards you being good cuz you've tried to be helpful this game. :lol:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:
I lean towards you being good cuz you've tried to be helpful this game. :lol:
lol. when im not helpful = baddy ? thats unfair. :lol:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

dagny wrote:Wally caught my attention.
How so? Because I missed a couple days/votes (I'm very frustrated by that, especially in the case of crayz who I had been watching since PFIDC was taken out) or because of my disagreement with NAN?

If it's because of the NAN/double voter thing, I'll accept some fault on that one because it it just seemed like such a huge advantage to the baddies I didn't even consider that it could've been a bad role. But the crux of my issue was with NAN asking a potential good RP to out themselves - I am always against that.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

something MWB, slay Azkar.

Lulz :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Corvidae wrote:
I have to be honest, I think MWB knows something and is trying to get me autokilled. I'm surprised that I was allowed to say what I said, but if anyone else out there has anything secret going on, they know there's some stuff happening. And if you'll notice, my post were nonsense, but nonsense of a certain theme. I love lulz, but I'm trying to throw off the game. When I was "the Corlax" I announced that ahead of time and I did it for funzies (it was still around the Holidays!).

However, as much as I disliked Troy's move, Azkar came flying out to vote for him anyway. A ploy to get the Seer outed? That's what I'm thinking.
I'm not trying to get anyone autokilled. Yes, some of your posts were in a certain theme, but some, on the same day, were not. That seemed odd to me.... and I'm not the only one. There were others who posted that they didn't think you got any package. Things just seemed inconsistent for me.

Azkar was also someone on my radar. However, it had to do with being tied to you, so now that you're mentioning him as well I'm not sure.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Corvidae wrote:On one hand, MWB is guning for me like I burned his house down, but I don't believe he's voted for me. It seems like he's trying to convince people to vote, then he'll join in so he doesn't get complete blame for killing a blue guy. It's possible. On the other hand, I seriously feel that Azkar was trying to get Troy to out the Seer, and that's just a no no.

Slay Azkar / keep an eye on MWB
If you die, I know I'll get all the blame. That's pretty obvious.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:when troy said he would out the seer, i didnt think much of it because i honestly thought troy was the seer and once he came out with the pfidc info he was backpedaling to try and last a few more nights by getting people to think he was a deputy of some sort.
I thought the exact same thing, which is why I changed my vote from Troy after he first came out. There was something he said that made me think he was really the seer.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Zarovich wrote:
crayz wrote:
Azkar - 8 (canaan, loney, corvi, senka, mac, tw, letang, IE)
I don't have a chance right now, but i'd like to see some of these peoples voting patterns and see if they typically jump in on the bandwagon and try to push it towards the end. My guess is, at least one of them if not two are baddies
Looking at this. Would crayz finger bad guys when he has no heat on him? This was just before the vote swung back to Troy and I revealed crayz to be red.
I'm coming back to this. We know 3 of the voters are good. Loney, from his death, IE, from her death and TW from my investigation.

crayz said one or 2 are bad. I'm almost starting to think everyone who voted azkar is blue, but crayz set-up would not work if azkar was red. Only if azkar is blue, then we could hunt for some reds from those who voted off a blue. crayz turned up red so this makes some sense to me.

I'm taking azkar off my list of suspects.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slay MWB

If your good, sorry.

If your bad, yay.

I hope I survive again :thumb:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:The other 2 were MWB and wally. MWB even went as far as trying to push an alternative theory to discredit the double voter idea.
Actually, when the double voter possibility was brought up I said, "That's a good possibility" and mentioned that it could be something else as well. That's all I said about it. Not really sure that qualifies as pushing hard to discredit the idea.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Zarovich wrote:I'm coming back to this. We know 3 of the voters are good. Loney, from his death, IE, from her death and TW from my investigation.

crayz said one or 2 are bad. I'm almost starting to think everyone who voted azkar is blue, but crayz set-up would not work if azkar was red. Only if azkar is blue, then we could hunt for some reds from those who voted off a blue. crayz turned up red so this makes some sense to me.

I'm taking azkar off my list of suspects.
That is also assuming he was trying to set people up and not just get the heat off of Azkar... something else to consider.