*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

I think there would be ways that are a lot easier to off yourself than this way.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jester" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:I think there would be ways that are a lot easier to off yourself than this way.
i know, just trying to think out of the box. but there are specific rules to the role too, so maybe that's why he was talking crazy and saying the mods made him
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I found a regular villager last night. I'm not sure which way to go now.

I need to read a bit back through and see what I find.

I have to go to a meeting and won't be back for about 2 hours I guess.

I do know that 4 people are blue.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Hmm. So did a kill get deflected from Nan? Its hard to decifer so much text on the phone.

I was sure IE was a Nexus but that's out the window... Maybe some other role that deflects actions? I can't view the site now but I have read bout exotic roles like thaat before.

Nothing is really standing out to me atm. Unless someone has a good idea I'm gonna wait till I get home from work and have time to do some reading.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i kinda want to know who zaro found just to make it easier for me lol
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Yep.... waitin for Zaro.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so who has he cleared thus far that is still alive... TWC is the only one i can think of off the top of my head without researching back.. which ill probably do now anyways
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Zarovich wrote:I have given all the info I can.

Troy was/is the Mage. I lost the ability to PM him and he said he lost his ability.

TW was revealed to be a reg villager

PFiDC was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

TWC was revealed to be a reg villager

IE was revealed to be a reg villager I am suspicious of this because I know Troy tried to kill her and it was deflected. I think she was protected at night by another red and that is how she was saved. I think she could be the Darkness Godfather.

crayz was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

The Angel was revealed to me last night,
just bumpin this up for reference
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

you know, MWB, you have been pretty active to this point. Which kinda startles me. Usually you hang back, one of the last ones left in the game, not really active. This game your posting theories about people, citing evidence about crazy talk and taking powers. One would think that you might be the one to steal his powers. Once you found out that TL was a mage, you took his powers away to help your Darkness. Now trying to kill Corvi off for practically nothing. A package could be delivered at any time and doesn't mean Corvi is bad. Odds are hes just a villager, just cause he's been an RP for like the last three games.

I'd say MWB smells funny, a Darkness funny.

Slay MWB
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

btw, either jays has a pee fetish, or there is some significance to the peeing that's taken place in a few write ups.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:btw, either jays has a pee fetish, or there is some significance to the peeing that's taken place in a few write ups.
I just think it's funny when people get peed on, that's all.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

dagny wrote:btw, either jays has a pee fetish, or there is some significance to the peeing that's taken place in a few write ups.
probably this.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Soooo I have this hunch. And I think its a good one. let me find some evidence. :pop:

You can kill me off if im wrong. im pretty sure about this one :)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Twisted Wrister wrote:you know, MWB, you have been pretty active to this point. Which kinda startles me. Usually you hang back, one of the last ones left in the game, not really active. This game your posting theories about people, citing evidence about crazy talk and taking powers. One would think that you might be the one to steal his powers. Once you found out that TL was a mage, you took his powers away to help your Darkness. Now trying to kill Corvi off for practically nothing. A package could be delivered at any time and doesn't mean Corvi is bad. Odds are hes just a villager, just cause he's been an RP for like the last three games.

Slay MWB
A couple things that aren't really true here. First, I'm usually fairly active in these games.
Second, my point about Corvi is that I don't think he got any kind of package and is lying about it. If he got a package, what did it say.... inconsistently post nonsense? When someone got a package in JI, every post they made had to reference something. That's not the case with Corvi.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Well this game isnt JI, maybe there isnt packages, but something else controlling them for a day. And notice how you don't mention anything about stealing his powers....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:you know, MWB, you have been pretty active to this point. Which kinda startles me. Usually you hang back, one of the last ones left in the game, not really active. This game your posting theories about people, citing evidence about crazy talk and taking powers. One would think that you might be the one to steal his powers. Once you found out that TL was a mage, you took his powers away to help your Darkness. Now trying to kill Corvi off for practically nothing. A package could be delivered at any time and doesn't mean Corvi is bad. Odds are hes just a villager, just cause he's been an RP for like the last three games.

Slay MWB
A couple things that aren't really true here. First, I'm usually fairly active in these games.
Second, my point about Corvi is that I don't think he got any kind of package and is lying about it. If he got a package, what did it say.... inconsistently post nonsense? When someone got a package in JI, every post they made had to reference something. That's not the case with Corvi.
hey thats crazy. I was thinkin of MWB! im trying to find quotes but im playing call of dduty... so this is like hard to do haha
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

multitasking while playing COD is impossible
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Well this game isnt JI, maybe there isnt packages, but something else controlling them for a day. And notice how you don't mention anything about stealing his powers....
Yeah, that was the other point I was going to make... Where did I mention anything about stealing powers? You said that I was citing evidence about taking powers, but I don't think that's ever happened. Also, I've cited my suspicion of crayz since the beginning.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:
hey thats crazy. I was thinkin of MWB! im trying to find quotes but im playing call of dduty... so this is like hard to do haha
I hope you find better evidence than TW, because his was mostly not true.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

well yeah, you are obviously not gonna come out and say hey, I stole his powers, but you were pretty focused on that fact. Which makes me think you stole them. And by trying to focus on who did, you deflect any thought of you.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

MWB wrote:
Senka wrote:
So what was true? The fact that you stole his powers.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

well im off to work.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Twisted Wrister wrote:well yeah, you are obviously not gonna come out and say hey, I stole his powers, but you were pretty focused on that fact. Which makes me think you stole them. And by trying to focus on who did, you deflect any thought of you.
What are you talking about? I seriously have no idea where you're coming up with your thoughts on this. Troy repeatedly said that someone stole his powers. I don't think I ever questioned the stolen power thing. Feel free to find and post evidence though.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Twisted Wrister wrote:
MWB wrote:
Senka wrote:
So what was true? The fact that you stole his powers.
The part about "citing crazy talk" is true. The rest... not so much.