*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:
Zarovich wrote:The way I see it, the Angel will benefit the most from my info. I am resigned to my fate and hope it is used to defeat The Darkness.
That line sounds emotastic. :fist: :thumb:
The mods made me say that last line :pop:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

MikeEnIke wrote:How do we know he wasn't just blocked again? lol
I"ll be highly irritated.

I think that is possible mac. IE could be come back as blue as the godfather. Just a hunch I have.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Zarovich wrote:

I think that is possible mac. IE could be come back as blue as the godfather. Just a hunch I have.
if he is, then the vig should do the work.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

canaan wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

if he is, then the vig should do the work.
That was Troy, he had the power stolen and we don't know what side they are on now.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Zarovich wrote: That was Troy, he had the power stolen and we don't know what side they are on now.
yeah, we should probably assume that the vig is bad from tonight on if crayz is protected and then not killed tonight, no?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

hey malka-lo-maniac you're no jesus, yeah you're no......

lol. megalomaniac get it.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

What a day at work.

Like dagny I want to take down Troy out of spite for that blackmailing BS, but it's not the logical play at this point...

So is Troy still Mage or not? very strange situation there, the pessimist in me won't let it go. :scared:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

canaan wrote:
Zarovich wrote: That was Troy, he had the power stolen and we don't know what side they are on now.
yeah, we should probably assume that the vig is bad from tonight on if crayz is protected and then not killed tonight, no?
Unless the thief was a good RP and stole his ability, possibly, but I think the thief may have been independent or red. Either way, I don't think the new vig is for the town anymore.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Zarovich wrote:Unless the thief was a good RP and stole his ability, possibly, but I think the thief may have been independent or red. Either way, I don't think the new vig is for the town anymore.
Looks like you answered my question... so Troy was just being a charcoal bag, essentially. :face:

crayz was the logical choice... hopefully the right one... now it's time to pour this beer fo sho.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

write-up coming.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:write-up coming.
:scared:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

:scared: :pop: :scared:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Just in time for another write up and night again. Yay!

(I feel like dagny this game.)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

the wicked child wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Unless the thief was a good RP and stole his ability, possibly, but I think the thief may have been independent or red. Either way, I don't think the new vig is for the town anymore.
Looks like you answered my question... so Troy was just being a charcoal bag, essentially. :face:

crayz was the logical choice... hopefully the right one... now it's time to pour this beer fo sho.
Troy was good when he came out as seer to finish pfidc. Dunno if he was converted or his powers were stolen. I do think the vig is not for the village anymore
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

WRITE UP

So here we are friends, all sitting around a magical campfire of magic:

The usual suspects, Canaan, Dagny, and Senka are playing some weird form of strip poker. It was mostly Canaan stripping, and humming the theme of the A-team. While Dagny and Senka looked on in total amazement, Zaro comes running out of the bushes!

"Crayz made a pass at me!" - Teh evil one is making him turn!!!! He's got to be the Daknass

Sure enough, everyone obliged, and decided to beat him senseless. They ducktaped him up and placed him ever so gently on the fire,and pelted him with rocks. As he was burning and being stoned he could only think of one thing.

[youtube][/youtube]
Spoiler:
Crayz - the mafia boss has been killt.
This single song was on constant loop in his mind. After the beating was done, all the villagers slapped some rad high 5's.

(Mod note, it was quick and the members have nothing to do with anything, deal with it)

4. mac5155
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut! (You are quite emphatic about your name!!!!)
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 7 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 8 - Crayz teh mafia boss was killt
It is now night. SHHHHHHHH
Last edited by Malkamaniac on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

WWOOOOOOOOOOO
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Hehe, I had a perverted dream about Dags and Wallie. Awesome.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Write-up coming soon...hold yer damned horses.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

About damn time.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

The night was restless. Villagers were outside, on their hands and knees praying to Jaysmiter for answers.

“What’s happening?!”

“Why can’t we solve any of this?”

“Are we done yet? (starring Ice Cube)”

The heavens opened…rain poured down with lightning and thunder booming alongside of it. A bolt struck the ground near NAN, and he peed himself a little.

The villagers scattered.

All but Tory Loney.

He stood stalwart, ready for anything. He knew, in his heart, that what he has done so far has been with the village in mind and that he was only doing what he thought was for the greater good. He waited for the bolt to strike him down…

It never came.

The rain ceased, the lightning dissipated, leaving the sky as dark as it has ever been.

This did not phase Loney. He still stood, spiked club in one hand, shield in the other…ready for whatever was going to come for him. If anything was going to come for him.

And it did.

Hooded figures poured out of the woods. Loney swung his club with a righteous fury, fending off attackers one by one. He shattered bones, dented skulls, and made the rain puddles around him turn crimson.

He stood heaving, all foes vanquished. He let out a victorious roar when an arrow pierced his throat from somewhere unknown in the woods. He dropped dead.
Spoiler:
Troy Loney, a regular villager, was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers
Spoiler:
Upon death, Troy Loney glowed and his mage powers rushed back into him for one further death rattle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile on the other side of the village,

IrishEyes was, once again, “entertaining” a guest. This time, even she was unsure of just who she was with, because this person was wearing a mask. At first, she was taken aback by the prospect of bringing in a (potentially) complete stranger, but then IE thought that it could be a fun, no-strings kinda thing, so she let him in…to her hut.

“So, you’re really not going to tell me who you are, stranger?” She questioned as she brushed up against him like a cat that craves attention.

The stranger slowly shook his head “no”.

“Well, that’s ok…I think we can have some fun with that.” And she went over closer to her fire.

As she turned around, the stranger thrust his palm out. Nothing happened. He looked at his hand, confused, as if something was supposed to happen. He tried once more and nothing. Frustrated he charged IE and thrust her deep into her own fire pit.

She charred and sizzled, just like poor relantel before her.
Spoiler:
IrishEyes, a regular villager, was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways.
16 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
6. canaan
7. MWB
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
21. newarenanow
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth

Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)

Day 6 - :scared:
Night 7 - TW had a perverted dream and went to crayz’s to…well, let’s leave that be…
Day 7 – crayz died. Loser.
Night 8 - Troy Loney was killed like a sissy after fending off a dozen attackers and then got his powers back.
Night 8 – IE was burnt to a crisp due to her sinful ways
It is now Day 8. 9 votes to slay.

Village, you have until 11am.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Son of a *smurfette*! Good luck village!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I think Corvi is bad. He was doing the crazy talk thing earlier and said the mods made him do it. I don't think that's true because not all his posts were following the same pattern. He pushed hard for a TL vote, but never actually voted for him.... kind of playing both sides of the fence there. I'm sure if the vote got far enough along he would have.

He also posted this early on:
Or are you just trying to hide a pattern by not joining a bandwagon? Be wary of people who vote against the current with obviously no chance to sway. That's what I did as a bad guy.
This is exactly what pfidc did when he voted for crayz on day one.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

good job with crayz yesterday village, i never got a chance to get on and say :thumb:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Also, I'm assuming that whoever stole TL's powers has now lost them based on the write-up.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Also, crayz and pfidc both defended Corvi to some extent.