*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by dagny »

My gut tells me to believe Zaro, but it's still a risk, either way.

However, risk vs. reward says the logical vote should be crayz.

If Zaro is seer and we vote for him, we lose our seer.

If crayz is JOAT, we just lose the JOAT. I don't necessarily believe him. JOAT always has 4 powers, but that could just be a mod change.

The best bet is to find out if crayz is lying, before risking Zaro if he's telling the truth.

We find out what crayz is, we know where to go next. It's the safest risk, and will yield invaluable info on 2 other players.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I don't know if I believe Zaro, who was he suspicious of that'd he investigate? Because now he's saying that they're the Angel. While crayz's story does kind of make sense, I feel as if Zaro coming out as seer would have been refuted earlier if he wasn't the seer.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:did you notice how the darkness killed a player that was killed by myself and zarovich?

i mean a player (tw) that was cleared by me and zarovich.
tw wasnt killed

oh...whoops...the end of the writeup was a little misleading.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

magic missile troy

If he comes back red, we know Zaro is red.
If he come back blue, we know Crayz is red.
+ all the reasons I have stated before
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:My gut tells me to believe Zaro, but it's still a risk, either way.

If crayz is JOAT, we just lose the JOAT. I don't necessarily believe him. JOAT always has 4 powers, but that could just be a mod change.

The best bet is to find out if crayz is lying, before risking Zaro if he's telling the truth.

We find out what crayz is, we know where to go next. It's the safest risk, and will yield invaluable info on 2 other players.
i believe TL so i believe zaro by proxy. if we kill zaro or tl and they are bad, that would out 3 people as bad (the other of the two and myself since i have so adamantly defended tl), wouldn't it? thats a charcoal method of trying to play as a bad faction on our parts. my only concern is that crayz can defend himself again and the vig would have to fire at will (assuming he has a kill tonight because their was no death last night).

just my two cents.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Azkar wrote:magic missile troy

If he comes back red, we know Zaro is red.
If he come back blue, we know Crayz is red.
+ all the reasons I have stated before
Actually, good call. Only issue is if in the night phase Crayz or Zaro get killed, and they were the good guy
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:My gut tells me to believe Zaro, but it's still a risk, either way.

i believe TL so i believe zaro by proxy. if we kill zaro or tl and they are bad, that would out 3 people as bad (the other of the two and myself since i have so adamantly defended tl), wouldn't it? thats a charcoal method of trying to play as a bad faction on our parts. my only concern is that crayz can defend himself again and the vig would have to fire at will (assuming he has a kill tonight because their was no death last night).

just my two cents.
You got that I was saying a crayz vote makes the most sense, right?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I have given all the info I can.

Troy was/is the Mage. I lost the ability to PM him and he said he lost his ability.

TW was revealed to be a reg villager

PFiDC was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

TWC was revealed to be a reg villager

IE was revealed to be a reg villager I am suspicious of this because I know Troy tried to kill her and it was deflected. I think she was protected at night by another red and that is how she was saved. I think she could be the Darkness Godfather.

crayz was revealed to be infected with The Darkness

The Angel was revealed to me last night,
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

im reluctant to believe anything at this point. i think killing troy gives us the most info though at this point because it confirms crayz, zaro, and plus all the blues that troy cleared
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dags, yeah i was--i was just giving you the information that came to my brain.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and now if it confirms zaro it also confirms all the other people he just posted.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slay crayz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i think what i just said makes sense.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I wish we could get Angel verification but outing the angel would be a terrible idea :/ I think I believe Zaro.

slay crayz
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

slay that crayz
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Since crayz wasn't killed last night and Zaro wasn't either I think it's safe to assume that the Angel protected one of them Considering crayz was the decided bad guy, I think it's even more likely that they protected Zaro. If that were the case the baddies would have tried to kill Zaro but he was protected so nothing happened... I'll stick with my vote.

I don't get why crayz wasn't slain though.. why was he protected.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i think the bad faction has 1 day protector and 1 night protector by the way the game is going--but this is just a guess.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

canaan wrote:i think the bad faction has 1 day protector and 1 night protector by the way the game is going--but this is just a guess.
Why would the day protector know to protect crayz? Or can a day protector decide to protect someone at any point during the day?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Mac - Yes, I still have my kill. After being the vig last game and taking out dagny (sorry dags), I wasn't going to shoot it early...

and mikenike....why would you want the angel or the real seer to come out? That's what zaro/tl are trying to do. They can sacrifice themselves and get the true seer out of the game.

If you don't want to kill zaro, then like someone else said....Get Troy. That will tell you both our fates without risking our lives. If troy is lying, vig should have a kill tonight and he can kill zaro or i can.

If you really want to make the SAME mistake two days in a row :face: :face: ....I'm not going to be like troy and reveal all the village secrets out of anger.

Like I said, it's obvious that zaro & TL are bad and i'm on zaro atm...but TL is fine if you want to learn from that
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MikeEnIke wrote:
canaan wrote:i think the bad faction has 1 day protector and 1 night protector by the way the game is going--but this is just a guess.
Why would the day protector know to protect crayz? Or can a day protector decide to protect someone at any point during the day?
they could just PM someone new every day and randomly choose crayz the night before the day he was slain. maybe?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

crayz wrote:Mac - Yes, I still have my kill. After being the vig last game and taking out dagny (sorry dags), I wasn't going to shoot it early...

and mikenike....why would you want the angel or the real seer to come out? That's what zaro/tl are trying to do. They can sacrifice themselves and get the true seer out of the game.

If you don't want to kill zaro, then like someone else said....Get Troy. That will tell you both our fates without risking our lives. If troy is lying, vig should have a kill tonight and he can kill zaro or i can.

If you really want to make the SAME mistake two days in a row :face: :face: ....I'm not going to be like troy and reveal all the village secrets out of anger.

Like I said, it's obvious that zaro & TL are bad and i'm on zaro atm...but TL is fine if you want to learn from that
don't want the angel to be revealed, I know that's a terrible idea i was just saying I wish we could get verification.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

again I wasn't protected by an angel....one of my powers is pardon. Which means I can cancel out a vote...which I did. I was hoping to save it, but the train started and stopped before i got back.

Leaving for the night...might be able to check in a bit...

like I said, kill me now and you are 2 days behind....kill zaro/TL and we are at least ahead of the game and I have a kill to use tonight too
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i am trying to determine whose story has the most holes and voting for that person :pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

crayz wrote:Mac - Yes, I still have my kill. After being the vig last game and taking out dagny (sorry dags), I wasn't going to shoot it early...

1. first line: pandering to an assertive villager. What better way to try and curry favor than butter up to a talkative/aggressive member of the tribe.
2. second line: zaro/tl aren't trying to out the angel. zaro has even said that he knows the angel and will not give that information out.
3. troy isnt a baddy. if he was, however, why would the vig waste a shot on a known baddy? seems like a simplt village vote the next day, doesn't it?
4. poke at village past decisions (dont want to feel dumb, do you?--type talk) and then wrap it up by saying something negative about the one person you think can go before you.

yawn. crayz is dunzo in my book.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

The way I see it, the Angel will benefit the most from my info. I am resigned to my fate and hope it is used to defeat The Darkness.