MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:
MWB wrote:
MWB wrote:
I would vote for crayz. Or TL. Or Corvi.
Or canaan, who was so quick to jump on azkar after he voted for TL.
lol. vote for me because i am defending someone i dont believe to be bad. you da man.
You're defending Troy by instantly voting for the first person to vote for him?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I've been thinking about this a little more.

It's the same thing as the double vote situation.

We have no other solid leads, and there is a question we can get answered out there.

I do think Troy was once what he said he was, but either a thief stole his powers, or he was converted (who knows what the hell can happen in this game).

But this is going to linger out there and just cause more confusion as long as he is alive.

so slay Troy

Also, the blackmail thing didn't sit well. I don't know if he really meant it or not, but if he really is a villager and wants to win, he won't follow through.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote: the only input azkar has is to chip at my obviously faulty story....i'm just such an easy target right now....its an easy way to manipulate the vote w/out looking bad.
I agree, but as long as you are still out there, they are going to continue to manipulate it, and it is just going to cause confusion in the long run.

Better to answer a few questions now. Sorry dude.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote:Like I said earlier...my 2 tops are TL & Azkar. I'm more willing to give TL some time as he did at least point us towards PFIDC (although PFIDC had the most votes at the time). Most of what he has said aligns with what some websites list as roles...
TL was the second person to vote for pfidc, and when the vote started coming to me, he mentioned again that we shouldn't switch from pfidc.

So he was one of the earlier ones and tried to keep it going, all before he came out.

So to me, that at least buys a little trust. Definitely shouldn't follow him blindly, and if he did lose his powers, I don't think he is much more help anyways (with regards to knowing who is bad or not), but I'm not ready to kill him yet.

My story sucks because i was lying at the beginning to relay the seer's findings w/out outing the seer, then my whole scenario changes w/new twist to this game. So i look bad...real bad.

But there's so much heat on me and my story is all f'd so even if the darkness doesnt kill me i'm not a threat to them anymore.

the only input azkar has is to chip at my obviously faulty story....i'm just such an easy target right now....its an easy way to manipulate the vote w/out looking bad.

Your info, your PREVIOUS communication with the seer (you have no powers now, right. you're worthless). Why would the seer send you any signals now? Why would he trust you after you're holding his identity over our heads.

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter to me what you may or may not be able to do. You sucked up your power trip and blew it out onto the village.

You deserve to die.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Senka wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:Release Senka
Slay Azkar

i think yu had me last day phase. you might wanna look back and read a little if thats the case.

Haha, well just in case.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Azkar - 6 (canaan, loney, corvi, senka, mac, tw)
Loney - 5 (azkar, tfrizz, twc, dagny, nan)
Corvi - 1 (IE)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:You're defending Troy by instantly voting for the first person to vote for him?
Azkar's passivity early in the thread/game will be defended as "i didnt know anything :doe eye look:" Sort the thread and read azkar's posts and thats where i came to my decision.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

you guys go ahead and kill loney and see that i was right.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

dagny wrote:
Including your threat to out the seer and jeopardize the village? Cuz, I don't care if you're a "good" RPer, or a regular villager, that selfishness makes you bad. The constant discussion and confusion make you bad, bad for the village.

You ask why the seer didn't come out yet. Why would he, when you're planning to out him anyway? Maybe he's hoping you'll keep your trap shut. Or are you trying to get him to out himself?

It's just too much.

slay Loney

ok...are you trying to kill darkness or people who make you mad during the game?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:you guys go ahead and kill loney and see that i was right.
ok.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Your info, your PREVIOUS communication with the seer (you have no powers now, right. you're worthless). Why would the seer send you any signals now? Why would he trust you after you're holding his identity over our heads.

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter to me what you may or may not be able to do. You sucked up your power trip and blew it out onto the village.

You deserve to die.
just for sanity's sake i hope your village...because if a bad person came out like this and just went for someone because they're trying to stay alive is ridiculous...i was pissed last night cause my orginal goal was to sacrifice myself for the village and the seer...and you turn on me because your all "confused"
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:
MWB wrote:You're defending Troy by instantly voting for the first person to vote for him?
Azkar's passivity early in the thread/game will be defended as "i didnt know anything :doe eye look:" Sort the thread and read azkar's posts and thats where i came to my decision.
That makes more sense than your original reasoning.
slay Troy
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
dagny wrote:
Including your threat to out the seer and jeopardize the village? Cuz, I don't care if you're a "good" RPer, or a regular villager, that selfishness makes you bad. The constant discussion and confusion make you bad, bad for the village.

You ask why the seer didn't come out yet. Why would he, when you're planning to out him anyway? Maybe he's hoping you'll keep your trap shut. Or are you trying to get him to out himself?

It's just too much.

slay Loney

ok...are you trying to kill darkness or people who make you mad during the game?
its the same thing every game.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
dagny wrote:

It's just too much.

slay Loney

I don't know any players in the game that are for sure darkness, but I do know for sure that trying to coerce the village by jeopardizing the identity of the seer makes you dark for the village.

A play like that is pure evil.

I'd bet Jagr's soul that Azkar is good, so you're IT, baby.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:
I don't know any players in the game that are for sure darkness, but I do know for sure that trying to coerce the village by jeopardizing the identity of the seer makes you dark for the village.

how are you so sure that azkar is good? i would love for you to change my mind.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: my orginal goal was to sacrifice myself for the village and the seer...
If it turns out that you're good, then that's what you've done.... a good move because we got a bad guy and the seer is still safe. However, you being alive now just causes too much confusion because people will question every little thing you say.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

If you want to kill a red, slay crayz. I am 99% sure IE is bad.

I can post more info in a bit
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Zarovich wrote:If you want to kill a red, slay crayz. I am 99% sure IE is bad.

Please post more info.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Maybe someone who has researched more can answer this....

Let's say we kill TL. If someone stole his abilities and he is now a reg villager....what will his kill spam be? regular villager? If so, that does nothing for us...we still won't know if he was telling the truth or not?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:

You deserve to die.
just for sanity's sake i hope your village...because if a bad person came out like this and just went for someone because they're trying to stay alive is ridiculous...i was pissed last night cause my orginal goal was to sacrifice myself for the village and the seer...and you turn on me because your all "confused"
So, instead of your original goal, you decide a better course of action is to sacrifice the seer to save yourself?

Makes no sense.

I've still not see you renege on your threat.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

go on. im listening.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote:Maybe someone who has researched more can answer this....

Let's say we kill TL. If someone stole his abilities and he is now a reg villager....what will his kill spam be? regular villager? If so, that does nothing for us...we still won't know if he was telling the truth or not?
But it will cease the endless questions surrounding him. The bad guys thrive off of confusion. This is confusion.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:

how are you so sure that azkar is good? i would love for you to change my mind.
Same reason I was sure redwill was good this time. Refer to Senka's advice if you have further questions.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote:Maybe someone who has researched more can answer this....

But it will cease the endless questions surrounding him. The bad guys thrive off of confusion. This is confusion.
its confusion to those who don't listen.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

canaan wrote:

go on. im listening.
Yes, please do....