*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by IrishEyes »

redeem canaan

I still don't think I agree with getting rid of azkar, but as I have nothing else going in my head right now, I'll go with the village. PEER PRESSURE!! :scared:

slay azkar
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Letang Is The Truth wrote: i dont think we should be so hasty to rush troy off. he may be causing :scared: but thats because people are listening to him
So instead we'll rush to slay azkar who hasn't been mentioned much at all up to now?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:Troy Loney is not a bad guy, imo. I think, from what i've gathered, that he has lost his vig powers to a thief. It makes sense to me because I know jaysmiter and I am almost certain that he would try and do something different to spice things up. I think we would be a little quick to judge him on his empty threat--it smells a whole lot more of "angry villager" than bad guy. I dont agree with his saying that--its just why kill a villager because he was selfish? just keep him in the game until the darkness consumes him is my rationale.

slay npv i'd rather have to choose to kill players later that have something to look back on as evidence--npv is purposely playing silent, imo.
Ok.

I can agree with this logic.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

MWB wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote: i dont think we should be so hasty to rush troy off. he may be causing :scared: but thats because people are listening to him
So instead we'll rush to slay azkar who hasn't been mentioned much at all up to now?
well no one is voting for crayz and i have to go take an exam so i would rather have one more vote on azkar to prevent troy from getting voted at this juncture.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I know this will make me look bad if Azkar comes back red, but this vote is going a little too fast.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

dagny wrote:
canaan wrote:Troy Loney is not a bad guy, imo. I think, from what i've gathered, that he has lost his vig powers to a thief. It makes sense to me because I know jaysmiter and I am almost certain that he would try and do something different to spice things up. I think we would be a little quick to judge him on his empty threat--it smells a whole lot more of "angry villager" than bad guy. I dont agree with his saying that--its just why kill a villager because he was selfish? just keep him in the game until the darkness consumes him is my rationale.

slay npv i'd rather have to choose to kill players later that have something to look back on as evidence--npv is purposely playing silent, imo.
Ok.

I can agree with this logic.
dags plz go to write up :thumb: :)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MWB wrote:
well no one is voting for crayz and i have to go take an exam so i would rather have one more vote on azkar to prevent troy from getting voted at this juncture.
I would vote for crayz. Or TL. Or Corvi.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm going to class soon. I really hope you don't do this because it will be a :face: and troy will live to manipulate you and cause confusion for the entire next day. I'm willing to bet that he comes out with some new random "fact" that he overlooked again tomorrow
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

oh crap!

How many write ups have I missed? I assumed it was still the day phase from (the real) last night, but I just got to the npv write up! :face:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Azkar - 8 (canaan, loney, corvi, senka, mac, tw, letang, IE)
Loney - 3 (azkar, tfrizz, twc)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MWB wrote:
Or canaan, who was so quick to jump on azkar after he voted for TL.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

redeem azkar

i r confused
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I really do not like how Troy is playing (threatening to out the seer? gross), however, I'm not convinced he's bad so much as selfish.

But I don't really like the Azkar vote either, and it's going really fast which makes me uneasy.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Like I said earlier...my 2 tops are TL & Azkar. I'm more willing to give TL some time as he did at least point us towards PFIDC (although PFIDC had the most votes at the time). Most of what he has said aligns with what some websites list as roles...

Azkar, as I said...has posted minimal and really with no content - which has always been a tell in the past.

i'm willing to hold my vote and give some others a chance to respond - i don't want to see a vote get "rushed" while others are catching up
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:
MWB wrote:
Or canaan, who was so quick to jump on azkar after he voted for TL.
lol. vote for me because i am defending someone i dont believe to be bad. you da man.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Azkar wrote:I'm going to class soon. I really hope you don't do this because it will be a :face: and troy will live to manipulate you and cause confusion for the entire next day. I'm willing to bet that he comes out with some new random "fact" that he overlooked again tomorrow
You know... redeem azkar I'm going to blindly follow the village

The thing is, Azkar, is that he's not manipulating all of us, if in fact that's what's going on. MWB and me, in particular, are incredibly suspicious of everything troy has said. But it's not enough right now to get him slayed. Not everyone is going with it.

It's time to put aside troy for the time being, and figure something else out. With the quick vote on Azkar right now... I'm going to go in a new direction.

slay Corvidae
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I don't have a chance right now, but i'd like to see some of these peoples voting patterns and see if they typically jump in on the bandwagon and try to push it towards the end. My guess is, at least one of them if not two are baddies
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote:Like I said earlier...my 2 tops are TL & Azkar. I'm more willing to give TL some time as he did at least point us towards PFIDC (although PFIDC had the most votes at the time). Most of what he has said aligns with what some websites list as roles...
TL was the second person to vote for pfidc, and when the vote started coming to me, he mentioned again that we shouldn't switch from pfidc.

So he was one of the earlier ones and tried to keep it going, all before he came out.

So to me, that at least buys a little trust. Definitely shouldn't follow him blindly, and if he did lose his powers, I don't think he is much more help anyways (with regards to knowing who is bad or not), but I'm not ready to kill him yet.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

^should be NOT going to blindly follow the village. :face:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:Slay Azkar

I dont buy the Troy Loney is bad angle at all. If TL is bad, i'll eat my hat.
Hmmmm.... I've seen this type of claim from you before, with one particular chat immunity idol. You lied then, and were bad, and were stripped of your idol. Eating a hat is no sacrifice for you. :lol:

(And my redwill radar is still intact. :fist: )
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

crayz wrote:
I don't have a chance right now, but i'd like to see some of these peoples voting patterns and see if they typically jump in on the bandwagon and try to push it towards the end. My guess is, at least one of them if not two are baddies
i, for one, have tried to start a bandwagon on you the past 4 days :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:
crayz wrote:
i, for one, have tried to start a bandwagon on you the past 4 days :pop:
good point. Therefore, it's obvious that mac and probably one more person on that list are bad :pop:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Azkar - 6 (canaan, loney, corvi, senka, mac, tw)
Loney - 3 (azkar, tfrizz, twc)
Corvi - 1 (IE)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:slay Troy Loney

had enough of this crap. All its doing is getting people to :scared: about what he has said.

Color please.

this is foolish because all your going to realize after you kill me is that every bit of crap i said is true.
Including your threat to out the seer and jeopardize the village? Cuz, I don't care if you're a "good" RPer, or a regular villager, that selfishness makes you bad. The constant discussion and confusion make you bad, bad for the village.

You ask why the seer didn't come out yet. Why would he, when you're planning to out him anyway? Maybe he's hoping you'll keep your trap shut. Or are you trying to get him to out himself?

It's just too much.

slay Loney
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote:Like I said earlier...my 2 tops are TL & Azkar. I'm more willing to give TL some time as he did at least point us towards PFIDC (although PFIDC had the most votes at the time). Most of what he has said aligns with what some websites list as roles...
TL was the second person to vote for pfidc, and when the vote started coming to me, he mentioned again that we shouldn't switch from pfidc.

So he was one of the earlier ones and tried to keep it going, all before he came out.

So to me, that at least buys a little trust. Definitely shouldn't follow him blindly, and if he did lose his powers, I don't think he is much more help anyways (with regards to knowing who is bad or not), but I'm not ready to kill him yet.

My story sucks because i was lying at the beginning to relay the seer's findings w/out outing the seer, then my whole scenario changes w/new twist to this game. So i look bad...real bad.

But there's so much heat on me and my story is all f'd so even if the darkness doesnt kill me i'm not a threat to them anymore.

the only input azkar has is to chip at my obviously faulty story....i'm just such an easy target right now....its an easy way to manipulate the vote w/out looking bad.