AHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Azkar »

slay Troy Loney

I'm not buying that he's good
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Just a heads up...

I am heading out of town for the evening, probably starting around 6pm and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon sometime. Malks will be taking over after I'm gone. So, if things aren't done quickly...blame him...err...don't freak out. Relax. The write-up will come.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Slay Azkar

I dont buy the Troy Loney is bad angle at all. If TL is bad, i'll eat my hat.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

there is a lot of eating ones hat being thrown around the board lately but i have yet to see any headwear be ingested :thumbdown:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i reread jays post to me after the last writeup...there is a thief type role, i missed it before but it does state that my power was taken from me...i missed that before.

but i really don't know..i'm pretty sure there are two factions though, and the person who was able to take my power away belonged to another faction.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Ok... so let's recap.

Troy says he's the seer; then says he is actually the vigilante and can pm the seer; then says he lost his vigilante power; and now we have a 2 kill night. What kind of explanation do you have this time?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:i reread jays post to me after the last writeup...there is a thief type role, i missed it before but it does state that my power was taken from me...i missed that before.

but i really don't know..i'm pretty sure there are two factions though, and the person who was able to take my power away belonged to another faction.
Another from what, the one you belong to? :pop:

j/k

slay canaan

Because slaying him just because he thinks TL is bad has "let's start a bandwagon" written all over it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

tfrizz wrote:Ok... so let's recap.

Troy says he's the seer; then says he is actually the vigilante and can pm the seer; then says he lost his vigilante power; and now we have a 2 kill night. What kind of explanation do you have this time?
Ahh, he gave his explanation as I posted.

The whole Troy thing just didn't sit right with me... coming out as an RP so early in the game, giving up the bad guy with the least powerful role, and then conveniently losing his RP power? slay Troy Loney
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

that there is indeed a thief
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm pretty convinced IE, Corvidae and Senka all have some sort of role in this game.

Corvidae and his jibberish every other day.

IE, why would someone randomly block her two nights ago.

Senka, look at his posts. The majority of them do not pertain to the game. I know he posts all over the place most games, but his posts are directly related to the game. However, this time, all but a handful have absolutely no relavance to the game.

They may have roles like the town drunk or something like that. But there is definitely something up. Now, is it a good or bad role.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

those are all true....if i were lying don't you think the seer would have come forward by now?

slay azkar

i think he's darkness....thats so obvious for one of them to come out after every writeup to try and start up a bandwagon.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and side note- i believe it was the faction/bad guys that killed redwill. could he have been on to something and they didnt want it to materialize any further?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

IrishEyes wrote:
Because slaying him just because he thinks TL is bad has "let's start a bandwagon" written all over it.
huh?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

newarenanow wrote:I'm pretty convinced IE, Corvidae and Senka all have some sort of role in this game.

Corvidae and his jibberish every other day.

IE, why would someone randomly block her two nights ago.

Senka, look at his posts. The majority of them do not pertain to the game. I know he posts all over the place most games, but his posts are directly related to the game. However, this time, all but a handful have absolutely no relavance to the game.

They may have roles like the town drunk or something like that. But there is definitely something up. Now, is it a good or bad role.
With this game, I wish I had a role. That'd be awesome. I can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't die when Troy went after me. There must be a role that deflects, and maybe someone "deflected" Troy's action that night, which would have randomly taken out someone else. In this case, cup keeper. But I have no explanation.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

mac5155 wrote:and side note- i believe it was the faction/bad guys that killed redwill. could he have been on to something and they didnt want it to materialize any further?
I don't agree with this.
jaysmiter wrote:The text becomes unreadable due to the charred page and rest of the book missing and burned.

That tells me it was the vig. When Troy killed someone, it was with lightning bolts.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:
mac5155 wrote:and side note- i believe it was the faction/bad guys that killed redwill. could he have been on to something and they didnt want it to materialize any further?
I don't agree with this.
jaysmiter wrote:The text becomes unreadable due to the charred page and rest of the book missing and burned.

That tells me it was the vig. When Troy killed someone, it was with lightning bolts.
I agree.

Let's verify.

Troy, did you kill redwill.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

[youtube][/youtube]

The Darkness does not believe in a thing called love. Only death.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
I agree.

Let's verify.

I lost my power, whoever killed redwill was the vig/theif.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

newarenanow wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
I don't agree with this.

I agree.

Let's verify.

:lol: :lol: (i think)

and, i guess i dont put much stock in to the write-up word usage.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so TL says he is seer, then says he is Vig but lost his power...now today he says oh, it looks like it was stolen? mm hmm

Redwill was one of the first guys on the PFIDC train based on the whole kicksave kill....He was never even close to my radar of bad guys so i'm at a loss why any vig type would kill him?

So here is a far out theory...I think there are some sort of items (Corvis talking as well as some of Senkas stuff seem like item things)....Maybe redwill opened a box that burned him to death? Otherwise, again i'm at a loss why anyone would kill him when other people are still alive?

I'd be ok with a TL vote or Azkar. He is someone that has been pretty quiet, and he is usually a guy that isn't on a lot...hence some slow write-ups? He usually has some decent insight, but hasn't said much at all. Look at the posts he has made, only one of them has substance - which is against TL and lays out a few bulleted thoughts. Otherwise he has been on the bandwagons...

I'd like to see some other input before I make a formal vote - but these are the 2 i'm thinking about.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ah, ok. :idea: just went off. yeah, makes sense.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

err...just saw IE's post about the lightning and then the fire.....that makes a lot more sense then my self exploded package/item, although not as fun :D