*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:I have a bad eggs feeling about HockeyNut! I think he might be bad, like dropping pancakes on the floor. Be careful not to follow Troy if he goes to the wrong fridge. He has the power, but the light bulb may burn out sometimes. See the meal he Sees, not just what he thinks is delicious.
Corvidae, can you explain this now that you are speaking English.

You say the light bulb may burn out for Troy, were you referring to his powers. Do you know something.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

As for voting for Troy, I'd hold off for right now.

But, I wouldn't vote who he is trying to vote for immediately, because if he did turn bad, and knows the seer, he could be leading us to them to vote them out.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I'm getting ready to hit the exercise bike. NPV bothered me last night when he was online and browsing this forum but still didn't post anything. People were all over my ass last game for posting "only" 10 or so times. NPV has posted once.

For now... slay npv
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Oh, and don't assume corvidae has any special info. I'm blue so it makes no sense that he's been implying otherwise for 2 days now.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

*yawn* good mornin

holy crap TL. That's fail imo...if you actually did that, I don't think i'd want to play any more games with you or you would turn in to the new THG. That alone, you should die...but that can happen tomorrow

I dunno about the whole IE thing...i think she is blue

as for npv....i dunno what to think cause he hasn't posted outside once. And if he is browsing the forums, thats a fail.

I don't know how many votes he has...and i'm sure someone will say " omg crayz was the x vote!!@!!" but whatever...i just woke up and am making my vote before i leave for work.

slay npv
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm going to slay npv it makes the most sense of now, he isn't around so he's more of a detriment by not adding anything.

I think we need to keep an eye on both Troy and Corvi though, troy just seems like an awkward situation but I believe him for now. Corvi seems like this would be a great way to play a game as a baddie and have people overlook you because you don't post much of relevance (at least every other day it seems) not that it means he's bad but worthy of keeping an eye on.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slay npv

Have nothing else to go on at the moment, and he isn't adding much value.

The night events may answer some questions.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

does any have a tally of the votes?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slay npv
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

NPV - 9 (Zaro, canaan, MWB, IE, hockeynut, crayz, beerman, nan, loney)
crayz- 2 (mac, letang)
Loney - 2 (azkar, tfrizz)
hockeynut - 1 (corvi)
Senka - 1 (TW)
tfrizz - 1 (senka)
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

how many are needed to end this dance
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:how many are needed to end this dance
12 i think
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

meh it looks like the crayz vote isnt getting leverage

redeem crayz

slayer npv
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just to get things moving

spare Troy Loney
slay npv708

I'm interested in seeing how things play out with Troy though.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

npv - 11 (Zaro, canaan, MWB, IE, hockeynut, crayz, beerman, nan, tl, letang, tfrizz)
crayz- 1 (mac)
Loney - 1 (azkar)
hockeynut - 1 (corvi)
Senka - 1 (TW)
tfrizz - 1 (senka)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Slay npv.

Watch him be a bomb.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

the wicked child wrote:Slay npv.

Watch him be a bomb.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

VOTE IS OVER.

YOU CAN ALL STOP NOW.

WRITE-UP COMING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

color tht please kthxbai.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i think my f5 key is gonna break
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Even though all seemed fine during the night, after the feasting and drinking, the village knew it was time to get back to business. So they amassed in the town hall to discuss the issues. Everyone was there, except for one notable absence: NPV.

“Where is NPV? Why is he never at our meetings and-slash-or our blind mob slaughtering? Doth he not care?” Zaro began the meeting.

Canaan, still reeking of animal urine, nodded his head in agreement. “Any man that doesn’t enjoy slaughtering innocents…err…people that might have The Darkness MUST have The Darkness themselves!”

“HUZZAH!” the villagers shouted in concordance.

“Hey! I can finally speak my peace! I really don’t like what Troy…” dagny began.

MikeEnIke interrupted, “SHUT UP! Women will only speak when spoken to, wench!”

Dagny slumped back into her chair, sullen.

Zaro continued…”Now that the MEN can talk, I think it’s time we put an end to NPV. His silence is different from us, thus we must kill it. Being different is NOT ALLOWED IN JAYSTOWNE!”

“HUZZAH!”

The wicked child stood up, “I will be the one to slay him. I’ve got a new claymore that I’ve been wanting to try out. What better way to try it out on the flesh of the unclean?”

NPV rushed into the door…”I am the BOMB!” he shouted.

Everyone braced for impact, but nothing came.

“Why are you guys ducking? It’s just slang I picked up in the black market…”

Those were NPV’s last words as TWC’s claymore separated his torso from his legs.
Spoiler:
NPV, a regular villager, was cut in half for being quiet and different.

21 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
29. redwill
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
It is now NIGHT 6.

RPs, you have until 6pm.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

looks like I just woke up in time...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Good luck village! Back to the salt mines for me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

write-up coming in a little while.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Beerman, drunk off of his own ale after a slow night at his tavern, was sweeping up and putting the final touches on closing up shop for the night when a hooded stranger walked in.

“Sorry, pal…we’re about to close.”

“But, sire…I am a traveler. I have been walking all day when I stumbled upon your town. I am very thirsty and could use a good ale. Please? I have the geldings for it,” the stranger begged.

Beerman considered the stranger…”Fine, one beer. And make it quick. Here’s my most popular…Beerman’s Dirty Drunkard Stout “Have too many and you’ll poop yourself. That’s why we call it ‘dirty’” Is the slogan of this one. You’ll love it.” He poured the ale into a wooden tankard and collected his shillings from the stranger.

The stranger took a monstrous gulp of the oil-like concoction. “Wow. This is…very good. You brewed this yourself? Do you sell it by the barrel? I’d love to take some with me on my…travels.”

Beerman, bothered by the stranger while trying to finish sweeping, answered quick, “Yes. No. Sorry.”

“Well, that’s…unfortunate…for you…”

Beerman stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned towards the stranger. With the speed of an angry housecat, the stranger had leaped from the barstool and was coming at beerman sword drawn. He took a high-to-low swing, which beerman defended with his broom. He came at him with a side-swipe, which a sober beerman could have dodged, but this drunk version of beerman could not. The blade bit into beerman’s side and his life began to pour out onto the tavern floor. Beerman collapsed.

“Please…stranger…end it. End me…I don’t know why you’d kill me, but just get it over with,” beerman whined.

“Heh…Dispater can deal with you. I’ve got ale to start transporting.” With that, the stranger made a motion and the place was swarming with hooded figures, stealing all of the ale they could carry.
Spoiler:
beerman, a regular villager, was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile…

An excerpt from redwill’s diary:

February 24, Year of the Black Moon.

Dear Diary,

Hiiiiii! It’s me! Redwill! I’m just about to head to bed after a craaaaazzzzyyy day, but figured I’d give you some time since I ignored you last night. I was soooooooooooo drunk! I had 2 horns of wine and…well, I don’t remember anything else.

I just know that I had fun. I woke up at IrishEyes place, but she wasn’t there. It was just me and Azkar. We were both disrobed, but I’m assuming that was just out of her own kindness. So, thank you for taking care of us, IrishEyes!

Teehee…she’ll never read this, but…that’s ok. I’ll thank her later with a great big feel good hug!

We killed another villager today…it’s starting to get frustrating, but I keep telling myself it’s for our own good. Better to sacrifice a few people then for us all to die. I just don’t like it though; something about this all isn’t sitting right.

I bet it’s that damnable wallflower. She is such a meanie. I mean, I say mean things to her, but that’s OK…because people love me. She shouldn’t reply to my meanness with meanness…that’s just…mean.

But anyway…what’s new with you diary? OH! WAIT! I have some gre….

The text becomes unreadable due to the charred page and rest of the book missing and burned.
Spoiler:
redwill, a regular villager, was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains.

19 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth (Look at me! I have four words in my name! Gobbledeedoo!)

Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
Day 5 - NPV was cut in half for being quiet and different. (page 25)
Night 6 - Beerman was cut and left to bleed to death while all of his ale was stolen. (page 25)
Night 6 - Redwill was burned to a crisp, leaving some sad and pathetic diary pages as his only remains. (page 25)
It is now DAY 6. It takes 10 to slay!

Village, you have until midnight.