*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:here's the deal, pick someone else from this list. first you wont be killing a villager, second you wont tick off someone who has vital info.
Ask the Seer if they can see the hand-gesture I'm making at my computer towards you.
Now THAT is funny. Now return to your regularly scheduled programming...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:here's the deal, pick someone else from this list. first you wont be killing a villager, second you wont tick off someone who has vital info.
Ask the Seer if they can see the hand-gesture I'm making at my computer towards you.
your screen might be subtly interfering.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Troy seems to really want to survive this day for some reason, and something tells me it isn't good for us.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Wow, just wow. Everytime I get on its night time, so I haven't been able to post at all. Damn you Jays.

I'm blue. Just to get that out of the way. Being a mod last game you really get to see how people play as the baddies. Baddies usually pop in say something irrelevant and fade away. Contributing enough to show you they are here and that is it. For this I think we should go after Senka. He's the prototypical baddie. Nothing to add, but just hanging around.

Slay Senka

If you don't believe me go and look back.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

the wicked child wrote:Troy seems to really want to survive this day for some reason, and something tells me it isn't good for us.
i think it might be good for us.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
your screen might be subtly interfering.
You're supposed to stay hidden! :scared:

:wink: :lol:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

mac5155 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Troy seems to really want to survive this day for some reason, and something tells me it isn't good for us.
i think it might be good for us.
Please enlighten me because I don't see it.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:I don't do blackmail. I'll go with the collective will of the village if they buy into your threats and are afraid to vote for you, but you need to die now.

I'm willing to call your bluff.
Well said. Troy Loney's behavior cries out for an auto-kill.

But I'll wait 'til tomorrow when I'm thinking clearer.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Wow, just wow. Everytime I get on its night time, so I haven't been able to post at all. Damn you Jays.

I'm blue. Just to get that out of the way. Being a mod last game you really get to see how people play as the baddies. Baddies usually pop in say something irrelevant and fade away. Contributing enough to show you they are here and that is it. For this I think we should go after Senka. He's the prototypical baddie. Nothing to add, but just hanging around.

Slay Senka

If you don't believe me go and look back.
Senka voted randomly for PFIDC before anyone else did. Also, I think he's always like this.

Slay HockeyNut! (I'm not emphatically voting to slay him, just typing his name correctly). I'd like to hold off until tomorrow but the day is always over by ~11 when I get on and I didn't vote the day before.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Okay i have a bunch of comments..

Based on hours and hours of research, and 2 hours of playing xbox... Ive concluded that Ringo was not the issue. In fact, I blame John Lennon for most of everything. I also learned that I'm starting to hate the Beatles based on this class. I thought it'd be interesting but Im starting to hate it. And Statistics/Probability is a giant lie. I spend hours a week in class, when I know the golden answer to everything -- 50/50.

As far as this game goes, I had a 4 page paper I put off all weekend, and it consumed me all night. I have 8 hours of class tomorrow, so I probably wont be around but to pop in and try and read some things up. But following 10pm tomorrow, i'm all game 100%. Im blue. If I end up dying over night, so be it, but I dont suggest you wasting a day on me. TL, you can tell you're person to investigate me if they'd like to. Im not suggesting wasting a day doing so, but feel free to.

Now ... What does "More like SINKa" mean? I just didn't get it. If it was a funny it went over my head... :pop:
I DID vote for PFIDC. in fact I put a giant lightbulb guy up to drive the point home. But I didnt realize the vote was so one sided against me. Then, I came back and he was on the chopping block. I swear, the first 2 votes like flew on Monday. I'm sorry for that.

So after sitting here at 3:41, watching infomercials, Id like to tell Mac - No way you'll last P90X. Not that I dont have faith, I tried it. Its def do-able, but its SO timeconsuming. I found myself declining in participation after one week. Good luck though haha.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

and with nothing further but to say "hey, im good"... Im going to SLAY TFrizz. Its a hunch Im trying to follow through with. But Im going to be completely honest, I want to kill TroyLoney. I feel like TL is in a power position and will abuse it. OR hes lying. but the only reason I want to keep him is its possible the seer cant elaborate their findings, and Troy is their channel. but again ... TL is blowing my mind lately.

I will not be around tomorrow until like 1 with classes. So if Tfrizz comes out as someone good and i dont change my vote, realize I can't. lol k. Peace. (sorry that was super long)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

TW is wrong tho. just saying. I dont blame TW for calling me out tho. I wont lash back because to be honest yur no where on my radar.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

What a strange turn of events. I don't know what to think of Troy now. Something had to have happened last night.

I don't like Troy's threat to out the "real seer". It is selfish and a villager should always put the village before themselves.

I'm going to vote npv, he has posted 1 time this game. That is not good for the village either.

slay npv
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i think getting rid of troy not the best play. if he really is bad, we come back to the age old discussion of leaving him around because we know that he is bad and we can see his actions WOOT OFF!!!!! sorrry i just realized. we can see his actions which may help us in the long run. additionally, there is a possibility he may become seer and/or vig again which would be beneficial to have on our side.

so i think that if everyone will PM their top 3 it would really help

just kidding

slay crayz
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The problem that I have with letting TL live on is that whenever we do something like that with a questionable player it causes chaos in the village. No matter how many times we say, "Just don't listen to what he says" or "Take whatever he says with a grain of salt," it doesn't work.

If we decide not to go with TL I'm fine with NPV (non participation) and crayz (pfidc voted for him during a bandwagon that would never change).
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i feel like the last few times i have play npv is always non participant and we always try to get him and he turns up blue. npv, if you are an RP create a thread in NPR with an even number after the third consonant
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Lynch Troy Loney

Here's my theory:

- Two factions
- Troy is a bad seer (maybe independent or something?)
- Troy knows who the good seer is through research
- Troy researched pfidc and pfidc wasnt in his faction
- Troy/his faction wasted their kill on IE (vig took no shot)
- I have a hunch as to who the real seer is
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

slay Troy Loney

Something just isn't sitting right.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Azkar wrote:Lynch Troy Loney

Here's my theory:

- Two factions
- Troy is a bad seer (maybe independent or something?)
- Troy knows who the good seer is through research
- Troy researched pfidc and pfidc wasnt in his faction
- Troy/his faction wasted their kill on IE (vig took no shot)
- I have a hunch as to who the real seer is

you guys are wasting too much time theorizing about a villager right now.

just let the darkness decide what to do with me.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney is not a bad guy, imo. I think, from what i've gathered, that he has lost his vig powers to a thief. It makes sense to me because I know jaysmiter and I am almost certain that he would try and do something different to spice things up. I think we would be a little quick to judge him on his empty threat--it smells a whole lot more of "angry villager" than bad guy. I dont agree with his saying that--its just why kill a villager because he was selfish? just keep him in the game until the darkness consumes him is my rationale.

slay npv i'd rather have to choose to kill players later that have something to look back on as evidence--npv is purposely playing silent, imo.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

canaan wrote:Troy Loney is not a bad guy, imo. I think, from what i've gathered, that he has lost his vig powers to a thief. It makes sense to me because I know jaysmiter and I am almost certain that he would try and do something different to spice things up. I think we would be a little quick to judge him on his empty threat--it smells a whole lot more of "angry villager" than bad guy. I dont agree with his saying that--its just why kill a villager because he was selfish? just keep him in the game until the darkness consumes him is my rationale.

slay npv i'd rather have to choose to kill players later that have something to look back on as evidence--npv is purposely playing silent, imo.
Plus i could just as easily be saying these things to confuse the darkness....they used some sort of role blocking or deflection on me so they know that i'm a role player.

but yeah...the out the seer bit was angry villager.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

wow a lot happened since I left work yesterday, I never got a chance to log on last night.

Something seems weird with the Troy situation but I don't necessarily think he's a bad guy. I'm willing to let it go for another day or two and see what happens there.

I could get behind an npv vote he hasn't said anything and he has been on the board, it say he was logged in last night. But he always seems to play this way and ends up being nothing, although he isn't contributing so it's not like it hurts anything either way.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i think we should consider crayz but if the vote is gonna be troy or npv, id rather remove npv.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

spare TL
slay npv

After thinking about this a bit more and looking over posts I'd rather not go after TL right now.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I would absolutely love to slay TL, but not everyone thinks he should go. Just putting that out there for the record.

For now, though, I'm willing to take a chance.

slay npv

He's usually quiet, but not this quiet.