*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

What?!

Write-up coming?!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

:fist:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

After the past insanely stressful, gruesome days, the village decided it needed to take a night and spend it at Beerman’s Pub to have some fun and drink away their problems. Taking some of the serving wenches and workmen with them, the village was ready for a wild night full of drinking and lusting (IE was VERY happy)!

I think 3 Inches of Blood’s latest video describes the evening perfectly…

[youtube][/youtube]

After the party had winded down and everyone returned to their tents with a (or in some cases a few) partners, the few stragglers sat around the table discussing the past few days…

“We’ve lost some good people, well except for THG, but we have caught one of those motherless dogs,” declared Canaan. “I think we can agree that, while it’s not ideal to lose villagers, sacrifices MUST be made. I stand by every decision this village has made so far.”

MikeEnIke concurred. “I’m not sure I agree with us drinking and feasting tonight, considering some of the awful things that have transpired during the night time. And, with the moon completely black, the omens are grim.”

“Well, we’d be going crazy and even more at each other’s throats if we didn’t get a little weird every once in a while,” Canaan debated. “Besides, booze has never harmed anyone’s life. Ever. And it never will. I think it’s good tidings for us to be all drunk tonight! Nothing can harm us!”

“BACON IS THE BEST BUT SAUSAGE IS BETTER THAN THE REST!”

Mike and Canaan both put their faces in their palms.

“Why, oh why, did we let him stay with us?”

“I don’t know, Canaan…I don’t know.”

“OK, enough about breakfast…guys…do you want some of this black lotus…Stygian! The best!?” Corvi (amazingly) coherently queried.

“This better not be Haga!” Canaan replied.

“I would sell Haga to a slayer such as you?”

“Fair enough.” Canaan and Mike took the black lotus and left Corvi alone. After taking it, they wandered around aimlessly, high off of the black lotus. In the night, they encountered a strange and foreign animal, which stood as tall as a man on its four legs and weighed thrice as much. Canaan bumped into the animal, took offense to its transgression, and punched it in the face.

The animal did not budge and Canaan passed out from the pain of his newly broken hand and remained there all night. Oh yeah, the animal peed on him while he was passed out, as well.
Spoiler:
There was plenty of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face.

22 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz (You clearly don't know how to spell, brah.)
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.

Night 5 – There was a lot of partying and feasting! BATTLES AND BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Canaan got peed on after trying to punch a large animal in the face. (page 20)
It is now Day 5. It takes 12 to slay.

Village, you have until 6pm.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

So now we are at day 5 and dagny and npv still have 1 post each, neither of which were even really game related? What say you?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Dagny has been saying every time she's in chat that she had been working, but is off for the next two days
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I just wanted to address this since I missed the last day phase and now Lost is about to come on:
shafnutz05 wrote: Hockeynut and wallflower were both trying to put heat on NAN a LOT more strongly than I was (I just switched my vote to him), so don't leave them out of the equation either.
I can't speak for Hockeynut but I don't really think I was pushing for NAN that hard. I said my piece & voted for him, but then he and I debated our personal strategies/feelings about calling out RPs (which was the main reason I even voted for him in the first place). But whatev.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

npv was browsing this forum about a minute ago and still posted nothing.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

wallflower wrote:I just wanted to address this since I missed the last day phase and now Lost is about to come on:
shafnutz05 wrote: Hockeynut and wallflower were both trying to put heat on NAN a LOT more strongly than I was (I just switched my vote to him), so don't leave them out of the equation either.
I can't speak for Hockeynut but I don't really think I was pushing for NAN that hard. I said my piece & voted for him, but then he and I debated our personal strategies/feelings about calling out RPs (which was the main reason I even voted for him in the first place). But whatev.
Yeah, I wasn't pushing for him either. I even said I wasn't sure he was bad, just that I thought it was odd that he'd ask a possibly good RP to out himself. I think anyone would admit that could be construed as questionable and at that point we really had nothing to go on.

I don't know why Shaf jumped on my out of the blue. I guess he was po'ed that I voted for him, but I was just following Troy - no ulterior motives.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Lol you wanna get hiigh?

Dagny has been mentioning work in chat like Azkar, I'm all for giving her a day to see if she comes in to play tomorrow. NPV on the other hand, staying out of everything. I almost feel like being quiet is too obvious for a baddie not to do at this point because they know we go after the quiet ones.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

not sure how to explain tis....i lost my powers and am no longer a rp.

but i wasn't the seer anyway, i don't know how to communicate this without being a target of both the town and the darkness. and i'm kind of under strict guidelines to talk about it without getting autokilled.

all i'll say is used to be able to communicate with said seer, but now i can't, and now i'm just regular townie.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

YAY! I FINALLY GET TO POST!!! :D

Not being allowed to post at night has made it impossible for me to play, since every time I log on, it's night. Even my bookmarking post was made at night, cuz I had no choice.

Those that have been in the chat can vouch for my lousy timing with my schedule. I've actually been logged out of the chat because the wireless hasn't been installed in my new place, and I have plug in and unplug when I move my laptop.

But, yay! I get to post!!!!
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

:?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

So no one died?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

canaan got tinkled on
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MikeEnIke wrote:I almost feel like being quiet is too obvious for a baddie not to do at this point because they know we go after the quiet ones.
We talk about it a lot, but it rarely happens.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

to seer:

i am not bad, your identity is still concealed...if you get off'd tonight it is not because i'm turned bad, so don't out yourself.

and if by chance you do get killed it's not cause of me....but i understand if i get killed if that happens.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:not sure how to explain tis....i lost my powers and am no longer a rp.

but i wasn't the seer anyway, i don't know how to communicate this without being a target of both the town and the darkness. and i'm kind of under strict guidelines to talk about it without getting autokilled.

all i'll say is used to be able to communicate with said seer, but now i can't, and now i'm just regular townie.
:scared:

well, is everything else that you said still gravy as well? (who was good)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

It's now my Friday, I have the next 2 days off.

If I'd gotten to say anything, I would've pushed for the shaf vote, too, because of his heavy defense of PFIDC.

And, FWIW, I've had pretty good redwill radar. I'm pretty sure he's a good guy this time.

I'm going to finish catching up now. :D

(I'm just so happy I get to post!) :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:not sure how to explain tis....i lost my powers and am no longer a rp.

as far as i know...the seer told me that there was a discrepancy in how the mods told him about twisted wrister and TWC. He thought that maybe one of either TWC or TW was the leader of darkness and could not be seen...but i think that might have just been an incidental inconsistency on how the mods pm'd him those identities.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

as far as i know...the seer told me that there was a discrepancy in how the mods told him about twisted wrister and TWC. He thought that maybe one of either TWC or TW was the leader of darkness and could not be seen...but i think that might have just been an incidental inconsistency on how the mods pm'd him those identities.
cool, well, it's worth taking note of. put that one in the ol' memory bank.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

WTF @ Troy. I knew it was awkward when he said "let me check something" before he said I was blue... but now I'm really just wondering wth is going on.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so i'll try one last time i suppose.... crayz... thoughts on him anyone?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

huh?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

why are people interested in crayz? did i miss somethign?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:WTF @ Troy. I knew it was awkward when he said "let me check something" before he said I was blue... but now I'm really just wondering wth is going on.

i was waiting for the seer to pm me his results.