*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by redwill »

shaf's posts re: PFIDC are pretty bad. But I'm not feeling strongly about him right now. If you slay him, I hope I'm wrong.

After thinking about it, I'm pretty sold on crayz.

slay crayz

I also am not buying the Corvidae "the mods made me do it" shtick. But Corvidae ... meh. :lol:

Speaking of which, dagny's absence is troubling, to say the least.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

You soff. bacon shall win the day.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

shafnutz05 wrote:slay hockeynut

Good luck

So you're all, "OMG youz guys, IE must be teh godfather, I'm innocent!!!!!!" and then you vote for me? :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

redwill wrote:shaf's posts re: PFIDC are pretty bad. But I'm not feeling strongly about him right now. If you slay him, I hope I'm wrong.

After thinking about it, I'm pretty sold on crayz.

slay crayz

I also am not buying the Corvidae "the mods made me do it" shtick. But Corvidae ... meh. :lol:

He who made bacon yesterday could make it again today. Slay crayz. The Potassium enriched NAN (from breakfast bananas) was correct in his cookbook deciphering.

My berries are blue, but not green (so know what your getting should you decide to taste them).
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Vote Count:

Shaf - 10 (Loney, NAN, hockeynut, tfrizz, MWB, crayz, azkar, twc, canaan, senka)
crayz - 2 (mac, redwill)
hockeynut - 1 (shaf)
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

lol corvi has to has something or he is on something literally.

Shaf - why the vote on hockeynut? Is it based on corvi or is there somethin else? You being bad still makes the most sense, but i'd like to get the reasoning behind what seems like a random vote?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:

I agree with both of these things.

Humor can be a good way to stick around a game. Wasn't it Corvi who did all the rhyming posts before and no one wanted to kill him because of that? He could easily be bad and doing the same type of thing here.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Corvidae wrote:He who made bacon yesterday could make it again today. Slay crayz. The Potassium enriched NAN (from breakfast bananas) was correct in his cookbook deciphering.

My berries are blue, but not green (so know what your getting should you decide to taste them).
Ain't no bacon (or sausage, for that matter) being made around here.

As for your berries, they're a little too small, shriveled, and moldy for my tastes. (Or so she told me.)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

redwill wrote:
Corvidae wrote:He who made bacon yesterday could make it again today. Slay crayz. The Potassium enriched NAN (from breakfast bananas) was correct in his cookbook deciphering.

Ain't no bacon (or sausage, for that matter) being made around here.

As for your berries, they're a little too small, shriveled, and moldy for my tastes. (Or so she told me.)
perhaps one of the creepiest comments ive ever read on this board.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

canaan wrote:perhaps one of the creepiest comments ive ever read on this board.
Indeed. :shock:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

canaan wrote:perhaps one of the creepiest comments ive ever read on this board.
What do I win? (And don't say berries.)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I'm not sure on shaf being bad, since I thought he and twc were trying to sway the vote away from pfidc onto me last vote. twc is clear according to troy which makes me believe shaf could also be good. What bothers me is he throws a lot of names and votes out, which could out other good RP's and we already have our seer outed.

slay shafnutz
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Vote Count:

Shaf - 11 (Loney, NAN, hockeynut, tfrizz, MWB, crayz, azkar, twc, canaan, senka, zaro)
crayz - 3 (mac, redwill, corvidae)
hockeynut - 1 (shaf)

1 more to slay Shaf.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

where is dags & npv :pop:

out til tomorrow, 2 hrs of sleep today + interview = tired

my vote stays with the shaftzer
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im so busy right now.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

I apologize if these aren't in the order they appear in the thread but redwill and shaf were posting out of sync
page 10 shaf wrote:redwill, if you can elaborate more on the "mysterious quote" from pfidc, that might sway me a little.
shaf page 11 wrote:ok, I'll vote to slay zarovich

redwill, if you can give me more concrete reasoning on what pfidc said, then I might switch. Or if pfidc could elaborate that would be great.
redwill page 11 in response to shaf]It's not much, I admit. In History Wars (I think) Kicksave made a great point about voting patterns. I commented in PM that Kicksave was not nearly as bad at this game as he sometimes makes himself out to be. PFIDC agreed and wanted to take out Kicksave, which we did, IIRC. That's all. It's the only thing I have to make sense of the Kicksave kill in this game. It's weak, I know, but combined with the other two points (the vote on Day 1 and the 3rd vote on relantel) it's enough for me for a vote at this point. Take it FWIW.[/quote] [quote= wrote:Interesting redwill....not quite enough for me yet, but that's an interesting point.
that last quote really stood out to me before we knew pfidc was officially bad as someone who is trying to deflect votes off himself by considering maybe voting for a slug if more evidence came up eventually.

slay shaf

tldnr
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

^ quote fail
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

^^ welp i guess that does it for shaf. hope im not a bomb
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

VOTE LIMIT REACHED.

STOP.

WORKING ON WRITE-UP NOW.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Well good luck guys...I tried to change my vote to crayz but didn't have time. Crayz has had me suspicious since Day 1. Hockeynut and IE are up there, but crayz was the very first person I suspected this game, and it sounds like others feel the same. Good luck village!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Shouldn't you be in the dead forum???

Join you in a sec
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MWB wrote:
redwill wrote:

I agree with both of these things.

Humor can be a good way to stick around a game. Wasn't it Corvi who did all the rhyming posts before and no one wanted to kill him because of that? He could easily be bad and doing the same type of thing here.
My berries were blue then, so point you have not. I also announced my meal before hand
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

The village gathered outside of Shaf’s cabin…they were raucous, frothing, and focused. Their goal: eliminate The Darkness that has infected Shaf.

“Come out, Shaf! Your time has come! We know you have it and we want you dead!” screamed Hockeynut.

Troy Loney interjected, “He’s right. Well, we don’t know for sure…but, we’re pretty sure! And, that’s good enough for us!”

“I LIKE SAUSAGE!” Corvi exclaimed rather passionately.

Everyone yelled in unison, “SHUT UP, CORVI! You are getting to THG level here!”

Corvi sulked. ”Fine…I don’t think he’s bad anyway. I’m going to crayz’s place to bother him since I think he’s bad.” He walked away, crestfallen that nobody really cared what he had to say.

Hockeynut tried to regain the focus. “Come out, Shaf! Your time is up, let’s do this peacefully! We can make this quick and painless! My broadsword is sharp!”

Shafnutz opened his door and stood clad in full-plate armor and wielding a mace. “You guys can come for me all you want! I’m not going without a fight! I will yell and scream louder than all of you!”

MWB immediately charged in and tackled Shaf swiftly. They both tumbled, but Shaf was stronger. He flipped mac off of him and got to his feet. He raised his mace to strike Mac in the face region, but before he could swing, someone disarmed him from behind while someone else shoved a dagger into the soft spot of the plate armor in the arm pit region. Blood poured onto the cabin floor.

Tfrizz and crayz dragged him out into the center of town.

Crayz yelled “Don’t you want to die with dignity? Go down without a fight and let the gods deal with you. Why would you want to hurt us? All we are doing is trying to save this village.”

“I’m sorry, but this is the will of the village,” tfrizz agreed, mournfully.

Shaf, with blood still escaping his open dagger wound, removed his helmet and frowned. “Fine, take my life. I’m a good guy, I swear to thee, but if it is the will of the village…then…so be it. I’d just like to see my family one last time…kiss my wife goodbye…”

The mob huddled up and among the whispers and body language, Shaf could assume that they were going to let him see his beautiful wife and child once more. It would be the hardest thing he would ever do, but he needed to say goodbye to them. He owed them and himself that closure.

Out of nowhere, Letang rushed from the huddle, charging directly for Shaf. Shaf stared like a deer in the headlights as Letang drove a pike into and through Shaf’s torso. Shaf’s last breath wheezed out into Letang’s face while the villagers looked on in awe.
Spoiler:
Shafnutz, a regular villager, was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family. His wife and child killed themselves upon hearing the news.
22 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka (More like SINKa...amirite? amirite?)
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt (page 16)
Day 4 – shafnutz was stabbed, dragged into the center of town, and impaled before being able to say goodbye to his beautiful family.
It is now Night 5.

RPs, you have until NOON.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

sorry to impale you shaf