MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MikeEnIke »

jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

“When they come for me, I’ll be sitting in my home with a sword in my hand wearing an arrowproof dome, singing ‘my, my, my how the time does fly when you know you’re gonna die by the end of night.’”

Troy Loney sat in his home and sang this song lyric while strumming his lute. He knew he had dropped a bombshell on the village, yet…he was not afraid. He had a plan…he always has a plan. So, there he sat, playing with his instrument, confident and unafraid.

Well, the night grew darker and the air got colder, and despite Loney’s confidence, he was restless. He couldn’t sleep and any time he would doze off for a minute or two, he would awaken violently to the thoughts of being falsely seduced by an overzealous IrishEyes or being chopped in half by his own longsword. The Darkness was getting stronger, he felt, and he was starting to feel a slight hint of regret at his decisions during the day. It didn’t help that everyone called him a moron for doing it, and he knew how inklings of suspicion could grow into full-on evil.

He shook his head, as if to get the thoughts out like water from his ear. And that’s when he heard the rapping at his door.

“Troy! Let us in! Please! Hurry!” the unknown voices called…

Troy grabbed his longsword and shield and slowly approached the door.

“HURRY! TROYYYYYYY!”

He threw open the door, prepared for the worst…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile…on the other side of town…

IrishEyes and cup keeper were leaving the beerman’s alehouse.

“IE, I’m really, really upset. I mean, I was left out of the initial write-up! Am I not good enough to be doing something disgusting or vaguely homosexual?”

“Oh, CK…don’t worry about it…I have something that can make you feel better! Just come back to my tent and I can take your mind off things…” Irisheyes brushed her hand over CK’s chest.

“Oh yeah? Wait! This isn’t like how you seduced relantel, is it?” Cup keeper remained cautious, but it was getting harder to think with his brain.

“No, it’s not like that. I’m just trying to help out a friend. We don’t have to if you don’t want to…I mean, I’m sure I could stumble into someone else’s house and they’d be OK with it. I’ve had my eyes on that dagny girl, after all. Oh, and hockeynut.” She stopped and looked pensively into the night sky and continued, “ Oh, and Zaro and azkar, and letang, and beerman, and…”

“OK! I GET IT! Let’s just go…please?”

“YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE, YOU HARLOT!” An unknown voiced screamed into the night from somewhere unseen. “YOU’RE DAYS OF LIVING IN SIN ARE OVER, IRISHEYES!”

A bolt of lightning shot out from somewhere in the blackness of the village outskirts…and hit cupkeeper square in the face, exploding his head clean from his body.

There was an awkward silence and then from where the voice yelled IrishEyes heard, “Well, huh…that wasn’t supposed to happen. Weird.”

IrishEyes, rather unphased by cupkeepers head completely exploding, went off into the night and stumbled into someone’s house…certainly wasn’t her tent.
Spoiler:
cup keeper, a regular villager, was beheaded via an errant lightning bolt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dude…I thought you’d never open up. We’re effin hungry, bro!” Letang slurred.

“Yeah, man *hiccup* issabot time! Dude…we have…*hiccup* the hiccups!” Mac barely could get out.

Loney put his face in his palm, “Come in…I’ll put some hot pockets on the fire for you two. By Crom, I hate you guys.”

23 Villagers remain.

4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan (Since Canaan is the land of milk and honey, were you made from cow boobs and bee ass?)
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
20. shafnutz05
21. newarenanow
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village. (page 2)
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered. (page 2)
Day 2 – Relantel was falsely seduced, crotch-kicked, stabbed, and burned to death. (page 8 )
Night 3 – slappybrown was slaughtered by his own battleaxe. (page 9)
Night 3 - count2infinity pooped himself and then was exploded by a lightning bolt. (page 9)

Day 3 – PFiDC was killed hastily by the village. (page 15)
Night 4 – cup keeper was beheaded by an errant lightning bolt

It is now Day 4. It takes 12 to slay.

Village, you have until 1pm.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

BOO!!

Good luck village.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

So obviously we learned...uh...well, what happened is...err

all i got from that is cup keeper died and he was a good guy and then confusion.

interview done and going home in a few min...i'll reread a few times and maybe something else will come of it
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I may be reading too much into the write-up, but I think ck was killed for a reason and may not have been the target.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Anything Troy?

Man, is IE a slut.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:I may be reading too much into the write-up, but I think ck was killed for a reason and may not have been the target.
I won't be on until after 9 tonight, as I have my second job to get to, where there is no computer. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Uh... wow? I agree with you, MWB. I'm wondering if I was actually the target and something happened to save me? I'm not any kind of role player, so I don't know how I would have been saved.

I'm confuzzled. Will be back later tonight. Hopefully still alive then.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:I may be reading too much into the write-up, but I think ck was killed for a reason and may not have been the target.
That's kind of how I read it, like the vig (or whoever keeps shooting lightening bolts) aimed for someone else and it was deflected and killed cupkeeper.

Who knows.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I wasn't sure if I should say this, and have no idea if I'm right, but here's what I think: When TL came out with his info, ck was the first one to vote for pfidc. I'm thinking that whoever votes first after TL reveals something may get killed. Or I'm just reading too much into it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:I wasn't sure if I should say this, and have no idea if I'm right, but here's what I think: When TL came out with his info, ck was the first one to vote for pfidc. I'm thinking that whoever votes first after TL reveals something may get killed. Or I'm just reading too much into it.
Interesting premise. You're right, that would be a ridiculously detailed caveat, but in this game who knows.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:I wasn't sure if I should say this, and have no idea if I'm right, but here's what I think: When TL came out with his info, ck was the first one to vote for pfidc. I'm thinking that whoever votes first after TL reveals something may get killed. Or I'm just reading too much into it.
I dunno, I doubt that because nothing would get done. It could have just been jays way of killing CK, or there could be a little twist.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Great song btw.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

for me its between TWC & Shaftnutz.

i don't know exaclty whats going on but i'll let you guys know as soon as i get some clarification.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Troy Loney wrote:for me its between TWC & Shaftnutz.

i don't know exaclty whats going on but i'll let you guys know as soon as i get some clarification.
just don't kill me till i i clear up something.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MikeEnIke wrote:
I dunno, I doubt that because nothing would get done. It could have just been jays way of killing CK, or there could be a little twist.
I think it has to be more then just a write-up where the vig or whoever shoots lightning killed CK. The deflection or blocking makes sense....not sure about the who voted for him first. That would be pretty wild.

I actually am hoping for a deflection/blocking - CK wasn't on my suspicious list at all and hopefully vig isn't wasting kills...same as c2i.

Vig, you can save your bullets until more info is available :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Mind = blown.

Not sure if that means someone tried to kill Troy or if jays is just screwing with us.

Also I've read of a role called Nexus that would deflect actions onto someone else.. Sounds like we have one in play.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Why would we kill you? And did you look at someone last night TL?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Writeup - good. regular villager death over a role player - good. im still here - good. happy days ahead. :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

In JI there was a bad guy role (mine) where the first person to vote for the bad guy was killed the next night. That's what made me think of this.... similar circumstances, but not quite the same since pfidc already had votes when ck voted.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MikeEnIke wrote:
No doubt.... I'd just be concerned about losing a good RP this way in case TL is able to give us another bad guy. Like I said, I could just be reading too much into the write up though.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, I'm waiting for Troy to speak again until I post my thoughts.