Post by Letang Is The Truth »

SLAYER
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:
I do, however, agree that there has to be a double voter out there so we should take a look at all who voted for relantel. There is a baddie there. I was accused of being said double voter but if I was, wouldn't there have been 2 votes for crayz on day 1?
Why is someone who has a double vote bad? Could be bad, could be good. 50/50.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:In History Wars (I think) Kicksave made a great point about voting patterns. I commented in PM that Kicksave was not nearly as bad at this game as he sometimes makes himself out to be.
lulz
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

If redwills reason is that I wanted to kill kicksave 2 games ago and he's dead now, then that's just nuts. Redwill even stated that it was HIS idea to kill kicksave, not mine. It was my first time as a baddie and I was going with the more experienced players on my side.

I think its a very weak reason to slay me. I also think it makes redwill look just as suspicious.

Slay Redwill
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kicksave wrote:
redwill wrote:In History Wars (I think) Kicksave made a great point about voting patterns. I commented in PM that Kicksave was not nearly as bad at this game as he sometimes makes himself out to be.
lulz
I thought you'd enjoy that.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PFiDC, I hope you prove me right, but people are jumping on the bandwagon way too quickly for my liking. crayz, I hear what you are saying about Corvi. And to be honest, if Corvi would have never said anything else about his weird behavior, I might not be suspicious. But when he came up with that ridiculous-sounding excuse about "the mods telling him to do it", it was a little too much.

As a matter of fact, I can almost give crayz the benefit of the doubt. But corvi's lame excuse about the mods kind of pushes him full tilt into guilt status for me.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i'm kind of at a loss where to go atm.

pfidc makes some sense...probably the most so far imo.

Shaf has come out strong against me and corvi, yet voted for zaro...then switched to me. Little flippy floppy

corvi is weird and now saying its per the mods (item possibility?)

a few people haven't posted at all really (like dags - minus the one night time post???)

then the double vote thing adds another twist.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

PensFanInDC wrote:If redwills reason is that I wanted to kill kicksave 2 games ago and he's dead now, then that's just nuts.
Meh. I was called worse last game when I called out Malkamaniac.

Anyway, it's only a Day 3 idea. And you only have six votes on you.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

PFIDC - 6 (redwill, Troy Loney, nan, Zarovich, LITT, IrishEyes)
crayz - 2 (mac5155, shafnutz05)
redwill - 1 (PFIDC)
Zarovich - 1 (the wicked child)

13 to slay
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

The people that voted for relantal that didn't for thg are:

Corvidae, pfidc, hockeynut!, wallflower and TW

So, assuming it isn't a every other night thing, or the timing with the mods is off, one of those people should be the double voter.
Again, if we are lost, or have nothing to go on, and we want to figure out this double voter thing (it may really be nothing, or be a package, or it could be a good guy), I'd focus on these names.

We have one thing to actually pursue right now with some sort of evidence, so maybe we should focus on this for today instead of throwing out random names.

It's up to you guys.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I also suggest that if it was just a package and a one time thing that is a double vote, that person should tell us so we don't focus too long on this and vote out 5 regular/good villagers, or totally ignore the baddies if there isn't one in that group.

Or if you are a good RP, let us know, because unless it comes down to the final vote and you need numbers at the end of the game, it really doesn't help the village THAT much.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

newarenanow wrote: Or if you are a good RP, let us know, because unless it comes down to the final vote and you need numbers at the end of the game, it really doesn't help the village THAT much.
You want a good RP to out him/herself at this stage of the game?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:I also suggest that if it was just a package and a one time thing that is a double vote, that person should tell us so we don't focus too long on this and vote out 5 regular/good villagers, or totally ignore the baddies if there isn't one in that group.

Or if you are a good RP, let us know, because unless it comes down to the final vote and you need numbers at the end of the game, it really doesn't help the village THAT much.
the only problem with this is that if the person comes out, will they be believed? will they be thought of as a bad guy? im not saying its me, because im just a plain jane this game, but its hard for someone to reveal their role (even if its an item or a double vote or whatever) because, as already has been discussed ITT, those people are gonna be scrutinized...why bring that attention to yourself if you know you're a blue guy? just some food for thought. (and no, im not sure who to vote for just yet)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Hockeynut! wrote:
newarenanow wrote: Or if you are a good RP, let us know, because unless it comes down to the final vote and you need numbers at the end of the game, it really doesn't help the village THAT much.
You want a good RP to out him/herself at this stage of the game?
One that only counts one extra vote?

I don't think it would hurt the village. Like I said, that would only help when it comes down to the end if needed.

But that is up to the RP (if there is even one). It's not like a seer or angel or whatever is out there that has a more important role is outing themselves.

I don't necessarily think they HAVE to do it. Just something to think about.

If it was a package and a one time thing, and they are allowed, I think that should definitely be announced.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Does it ever make sense for a good RP to come out this early on? Why would a good guy or villager ask a good RP to out him/herself?

If this is like Jelly wars and the packages, you usually were told not to disclose what your package did or if you received one. So asking someone to reveal that info is pointless. We had 2 players Mod killed in Jelly wars for disclosing that they received a package.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Hockeynut! wrote:Does it ever make sense for a good RP to come out this early on? Why would a good guy or villager ask a good RP to out him/herself?

If this is like Jelly wars and the packages, you usually were told not to disclose what your package did or if you received one. So asking someone to reveal that info is pointless. We had 2 players Mod killed in Jelly wars for disclosing that they received a package.
read back a few pages corv said he was acting weird cuz the mods told him to and also had permission from mods to say such
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Yea...i'm going to disagree on the RP coming out thing. Unless you are about to be chopped down, imo don't say a word...
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

spare Zarovich

Slay NAN

Color please.

harping in the double voter thing and asking a potential good RP to out themselves in day 3.

My vote may have been for lolz yesterday, but I am laughing no more.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

the wicked child wrote:spare Zarovich
Slay NAN
Color please.

harping in the double voter thing and asking a potential good RP to out themselves in day 3.

My vote may have been for lolz yesterday, but I am laughing no more.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Hockeynut! wrote:Does it ever make sense for a good RP to come out this early on? Why would a good guy or villager ask a good RP to out him/herself?

read back a few pages corv said he was acting weird cuz the mods told him to and also had permission from mods to say such
I meant the double vote thing. Maybe the person isn't allowed to say if it's a special power/package/etc which may be why we haven't heard any word about it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I also suggest that if it was just a package and a one time thing that is a double vote, that person should tell us so we don't focus too long on this and vote out 5 regular/good villagers, or totally ignore the baddies if there isn't one in that group.

the only problem with this is that if the person comes out, will they be believed? will they be thought of as a bad guy? im not saying its me, because im just a plain jane this game, but its hard for someone to reveal their role (even if its an item or a double vote or whatever) because, as already has been discussed ITT, those people are gonna be scrutinized...why bring that attention to yourself if you know you're a blue guy? just some food for thought. (and no, im not sure who to vote for just yet)
They will definitely be scrutinized, and possibly not believed. But if they got a package, or is a RP, and it is only a double voter, I think it could answer a lot of questions.

Also, if that is the case, we can earmark them as a possible bad guy. And revisit if necessary.

There is really nothing else to go on right now. We know something happened during the relantel vote. It may or may not be a double voter. It could have been TW ending the vote. Who knows. If it was a package thing, I personally think that person should tell us so we can focus on something else.

If not, people are going to keep questioning it, and wondering, and votes will be all over the place.

Isn't the point for the village to help out, even if it means it could be their death?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just caught up and there's still not really much to go on huh. Interesting to see that there is apparently a double-voter - hopefully a good role, because it would be pretty powerful for The Darkness.

slay PensFanInDC
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Right now, I'm with TWC. I just don't think it makes sense to ask a potentially good RP to out himself when we don't even know what powers he or she might have. FWIW, I don't think the double vote thing is a "power", I think it's probably something to do with a package or may have even been a one time thing, but I still don't think it ever makes sense to ask a good RP to reveal himself.

slay NAN
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

spare crayz
slay NAN

Screw it....my second switch but it is still early in the game. The NAN needs to fall!