*** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Azkar »

I just hope we don't discourage THG from playing in future games by voting him out first every game :p

slay THG
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

[youtube][/youtube]
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

“I am SO ready for a dangerous and daring adventure!” thehockeyguru exclaimed, swinging a wooden sword weakly at a tree trunk on a wooded path.

“SNAP!” He heard the cracking of branches coming from somewhere in the woods…

The wild, unskilled hacking on the tree trunk stopped as thehockeyguru became immediately tense and frightened. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone in mail wielding a broadsword that * GASP * wasn’t wooden, but steel.

In his eyes, hundreds of armored monsters came from the wilderness…in truth, it was only 16 of his OWN villagers, and only a couple were wearing any kind of armor. It’s funny what your imagination will do to you right before you are about to pass out or wet your pants (or both) from fear. ..

“thehockeyguru, we have come for you! The town has decided that you are infected…that you are one of The Darkness!” ejaculated tfrizz.

“I hate you and I think you are a stupid idiot, but…yeah…you’re infected!” yelled Canaan.

“I think Corvidae is a smelly head!” Kicksave screamed at the top of his lungs, but it may as well have been an internal thought for as little people cared.

Thehockeyguru began weeping, “But…people…I don’t have it! I’m not sick. Or am I? Are you sick? What about that guy I killed a month ago?!”

Canaan replied with a chortle, “That was clearly an accident. He broke into your house to kill you, tripped on your filthy straw bed, and landed headfirst in your warming fire! How about this, thehockeyguru, we will spare your life if you can answer one question…”

“YES! ANYTHING!”

“Do you know the riddle of steel?”

There was a long pause, but just as thehockeyguru was maybe going to give an answer, Letang Is The Truth runs up and with one fell swoop cleaves thehockeyguru in twain.

“It cuts you, *smurfette*!” Letang said with a raucous laughter following from the villagers.
Spoiler:
Sadly, no darkness left thehockeyguru. He was just a regular villager.
29 Villagers remain.

1. slappybrown
2. count2infinity
3. cup keeper
4. mac5155
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB (all high and mighty with your capital letters!)
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
18. Kicksave
19. crayz
20. shafnutz05
21. newarenanow
22. PensFanInDC
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
27. relantel
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village.

It is now night 2.

Roleplayers, you have until 6pm to get me your stuff.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OH YEAH. IT'S NIGHT. NO TALKING.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

No way can I compete with a write-up like that. I'm no match for Jays.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slay THG

With this many votes, I guess he isn't a good rp.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

:pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Zarovich wrote:slay THG

With this many votes, I guess he isn't a good rp.
fail
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Alright guys...we get that Zaro is a bit slow...but, cool it with the night talk. It's been more than 5 minutes now.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:OH YEAH. IT'S NIGHT. NO TALKING.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Write-up coming shortly.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

jaysmiter wrote:Write-up coming shortly.
:D
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Spoiler:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

“Verily, I wish people would listen to me and give me the credit I know I deserve,” moaned Kicksave, who sat alone next to the dying fire in town square. “I just don’t understand. I have good ideas. I usually can be an integral part, but…nobody likes me. This is non-non-non-non heinous.”

As the tears started to roll down Kicksave’s cheek, someone came out of the night to sit down next to Kicksave.

“Hey, buddy,” the stranger spoke in a concerned, hushed tone, “don’t cry. Let’s wipe those tears away.”

Kicksave sniffled. “Thank you, you are very kind. Nobody pays attention to me around here.” In the fading firelight, Kicksave couldn’t tell if this person was a villager or a vagabond of some sort. The black, hooded cloak wasn’t helping matters, either. “You seem nice, though. Do you want to be friends?”

“Yes, Kicksave. I think we can make great friends. In fact, I know of a few other people who would like to be your friend, as well. Would you care to go and meet them?”

“Boy, would I!”

“Well, then, my child. Let us go and deal with the…formalities…of introductions.”

The two arose from their respective perches and the stranger lead the way into the night lit only by a waning moon. As they walked, Kicksave noticed they were going further and further from town and began to grow a little wary of his situation.

It’s one thing being desperate for companionship and another to follow an unknown into strange territory in the middle of the night, considering the last time I did this, he made me play a bunch of weird hide and seek games and blind taste tests…and everything was so salty… thought Kicksave. “Excuse me, Mr. or Mrs. Stranger…what god do you pray to?”

“Oh, child, I pray to Crom, of course,” the stranger said with a hidden smirk. “However, it is not time for small talk, we have arrived!”

An eerie blue glow covered a clearing in the woods. As Kicksave looked upon the cerulean (it’s a crappy-poet’s word for blue. I’ll save you the trip to dictionary.com) field everything went hazy…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sigh…some just don’t take well to this process…”

Kicksave heard upon awaking, completely paralyzed from the neck down. “What…what’s happening to me?” he cried.

“Oh, you’re awake. Well, I have good news and I have bad news,” the hooded stranger said in a much too casual tone. “The bad news is that I lied. I don’t pray to Crom, I pray to the devil lord Dispater. You aren’t making any new friends and you are going to die alone, in the middle of this clearing. The good news it, your death fuels us and, sadly for us, it is actually going to be quite quick and painless. In fact, it should be happening any second now…any last words?”

“…” He was already dead.

“Oh, what delightful irony!” squealed the stranger…
Spoiler:
Kicksave, a regular villager, was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered.
28 Villagers remain.

1. slappybrown
2. count2infinity
3. cup keeper
4. mac5155 (somebody wanted to win the “I have the most numbers in my name” game)
5. beerman
6. canaan
7. MWB
8. Troy Loney
9. the wicked child
10. Hockeynut!
11. Corvidae
12. wallflower
13. Senka
14. Twisted Wrister
15. MikeEnIke
16. dagny
17. tfrizz
19. crayz
20. shafnutz05
21. newarenanow
22. PensFanInDC
23. IrishEyes
24. Azkar
25. Zarovich
26. Letang Is The Truth
27. relantel
29. redwill
30. npv708
Spoiler:
Day 1 - thehockeyguru was cleaved in twain by an angry village.
Night 2 – Kicksave was lied to, kidnapped, poisoned, paralyzed, and eventually murdered.

It is now Day 2 and it takes 15 to slay.

Village, you have until 11pm to vote.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Poor guy!!!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

It’s one thing being desperate for companionship and another to follow an unknown into strange territory in the middle of the night, considering the last time I did this, he made me play a bunch of weird hide and seek games and blind taste tests…and everything was so salty… thought Kicksave. “Excuse me, Mr. or Mrs. Stranger…what god do you pray to?”
quality.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Ugh. That's just not a good way to go.

It's still really early. Does anyone have any ideas?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

jaysmiter wrote:“thehockeyguru, we have come for you! The town has decided that you are infected…that you are one of The Darkness!” ejaculated tfrizz.
jaysmiter wrote:...he made me play a bunch of weird hide and seek games and blind taste tests…and everything was so salty… thought Kicksave.
:scared:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

tldnr, went straight for spoiler.

crap.

good luck village.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

slay c2i

Nothing more than a clue, and not particularly a raging one at that. One too many :lol:'s for my liking :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

IrishEyes wrote:Ugh. That's just not a good way to go.

It's still really early. Does anyone have any ideas?
I have a theory, hang on...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I would be up for a CK/redwill killing - they seem to be bad every damn game somehow....and to my knowledge, nan has never been slayed in a game before?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I wanted to discuss this with you guys earlier but the THG bandwagon was too quick for me. Oh well, since you're all here now...

I was reading the Hossa to DET thread the other night, for a little project I'm working on, and it made me giddy with delight. I began waltzing with my body pillow in the moonlight and I felt as if I had drank the finest ambrosia the gods have the offer. And that's when I realized, "Hossa to DET" was started by THG! How could he have been bad?! Look at those fine posters: Kovy, who suggested signing Demetra and Naslund, crzymike, who said "That Hurts! :( " (It's funny cause it hurts). The list goes on an on and I wish everyone of them could come and give the Corv-ster a big sloppy mouth kiss! But I digest...

I think Hossa to DET is like the Bible Code and it will lead us to all of the bad guys if we decipher it's clues.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

^^ lulz
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

crayz wrote:nan has never been slayed in a game before?
Once. In the first Mafia game and I believe he was bad/independent.