WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by Malkamaniac »

bhaw wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:you guys got played so hard by slappy. It's so obvious.
lol... if you come up blue, it's still game over :pop: Not like this vote is the end.
Which is what I'm saying, consider this a loss and a fail.

You guys have blindly voted with him, even when his story came out wrong.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:Kill slappy, and obviously if I'm wrong kill me the next night. I've got more than hunch on this.

His theory is wrong, and his viewing patterns don't add up.
I still think jays is bad, so you may be on to something :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

that plus i already said i'm the blocker (the only person that could be converted) so even if slappy is red and converts me it's still game over...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:you guys got played so hard by slappy. It's so obvious.
lol... if you come up blue, it's still game over :pop: Not like this vote is the end.
Which is what I'm saying, consider this a loss and a fail.

You guys have blindly voted with him, even when his story came out wrong.
so if we kill you, do you take out 9 villagers with you? Is that your role?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

bhaw wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Kill slappy, and obviously if I'm wrong kill me the next night. I've got more than hunch on this.

His theory is wrong, and his viewing patterns don't add up.
I still think jays is bad, so you may be on to something :pop:
A rivalry has been born!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

This is exactly like the game Senka played. I'm the one that goes down as always in the end. It was perfect really. I can scream blue in the face. Slappy got the trust and won.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:that plus i already said i'm the blocker (the only person that could be converted) so even if slappy is red and converts me it's still game over...
Who could convert you? I thought there were no conversions?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote:When crayz said he had one bullet left, I thought it was game over. If he doesnt say that -- or more specifically, claims he has multiple bullets or can kill at will -- then maybe the baddies kill him figuring he was a greater risk than me. That was why I facepalmed when crayz came out with that.

Regardless, redwill bought I couldnt investigate and spared me to find malks.
Work on your story next time. I figured after a while that this was going to be the case, which is why I was sure to point it out in obvious fashion in responding to MWB. But your story sucked.

The math was wrong. Then you claimed to find the vig and then vote for crayz anyways. What a mess.

I was actually hoping for something more elaborate that would have been a better play.
:face: :face: :face:

One, the play worked, so it was plenty good. I dont know why youre fighting about it.

There was no story to tell, because I had no info to tell you after dag got killed. Then I voted for crayz because he was quiet. He comes out, which gives me an opportunity to try and save myself. Youre playing catch slappybrown in a lie, rather than trying to win the game. Makes no sense to me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:This is exactly like the game Senka played. I'm the one that goes down as always in the end. It was perfect really. I can scream blue in the face. Slappy got the trust and won.
:face: at least run with my idea that you somehow kill off the entire village by dying.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw wrote:
count2infinity wrote:that plus i already said i'm the blocker (the only person that could be converted) so even if slappy is red and converts me it's still game over...
Who could convert you? I thought there were no conversions?
Twisted Wrister wrote:I forgot to add, if the Mic Blocker gets killed by the Heels he becomes a recruit for that faction.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:And to give me some cred- the reason I pushed the questions to begin with was b/c I was thinking you were with holding the name of a cleared person since one night wasn't accounted for. I didn't want you to die without that info.
WHY WOULDNT I TELL YOU THIS

This is why you need to trust the seer on issues like this.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:And to give me some cred- the reason I pushed the questions to begin with was b/c I was thinking you were with holding the name of a cleared person since one night wasn't accounted for. I didn't want you to die without that info.

I think after bhaw's turn at seer, no one can fully trust the seer anymore :pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote: Fair enough but come up with a better story next time.
Again, this is happening on the fly in a matter of minutes. This isnt Aesops fables.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote: :face: :face: :face:

One, the play worked, so it was plenty good. I dont know why youre fighting about it.

There was no story to tell, because I had no info to tell you after dag got killed. Then I voted for crayz because he was quiet. He comes out, which gives me an opportunity to try and save myself. Youre playing catch slappybrown in a lie, rather than trying to win the game. Makes no sense to me.
I realize it worked and that it was good enough. But if you come out with all kinds of flaws, someone is going to pick up on it. You were just fortunate the bad guys didn't. I'm just saying that if you are going to come out as the seer, either tell the truth with all the info and not make stuff up OR have a story without so many holes.

My questioning is actually what gave you the out... before I started asking, you were just going to ride off into the sunset. You didn't mention alternating nights until I pushed you. So you're fighting me for presenting you the opportunity to set up the lie that helped you escape. Finding crayz just made it easier.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:

I have no idea... everything else you were saying seemed random, so I had to ask in case it got lost somewhere.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote: :face: :face: :face:

I realize it worked and that it was good enough. But if you come out with all kinds of flaws, someone is going to pick up on it. You were just fortunate the bad guys didn't. I'm just saying that if you are going to come out as the seer, either tell the truth with all the info and not make stuff up OR have a story without so many holes.

My questioning is actually what gave you the out... before I started asking, you were just going to ride off into the sunset. You didn't mention alternating nights until I pushed you. So you're fighting me for presenting you the opportunity to set up the lie that helped you escape. Finding crayz just made it easier.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote:

I have no idea... everything else you were saying seemed random, so I had to ask in case it got lost somewhere.
So I clear a player, and intentionally do not tell the village? Come on man.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Can someone end malks so I can stop responding to bhaw?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

what's the count? :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:Can someone end malks so I can stop responding to bhaw?

Exactly what you want.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:Can someone end malks so I can stop responding to bhaw?
I'm out of questions - I'm happy we won, but just as your story was good enough, apparently my questions didn't damn the village like you kept saying they did.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I dunno...I think I believe Malks and bhaw...

unpin malks

pin slappy
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

PSYCHE

unpin slappy

pin malks
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

jay is a flip flopper... must be bad...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:jay is a flip flopper... must be bad...
I actually have a secret role. I'll tell you about it in 35 days.