Post by bhaw »

unpin jays

pin malk
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by count2infinity »

reveal c2i who almost blocked crayz last night just for some lulz...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappy... still doesn't work out... there were only 6 nights.

You said you saw jay, canaan, nan, and malk

Explain every other night. 4 in 6 isn't every other.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:slappy... still doesn't work out... there were only 6 nights.

You said you saw jay, canaan, nan, and malk

Explain every other night. 4 in 6 isn't every other.
shut up dude
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

hahahahahhaha
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lol... if you have malks, it's game over.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw, my reasoning for thinking that people shouldn't prod too much is because I really didn't see a scenario where slappy wasn't the real seer. He had pegged one player correctly, there weren't bad guy roles, and no other seer came out against him. It seemed that he was trying to do what he could to stay alive for another night and cause doubt for the bad guys. However, the constant questioning almost caused him to get caught in a lie, I think.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:bhaw, my reasoning for thinking that people shouldn't prod too much is because I really didn't see a scenario where slappy wasn't the real seer. He had pegged one player correctly, there weren't bad guy roles, and no other seer came out against him. It seemed that he was trying to do what he could to stay alive for another night and cause doubt for the bad guys. However, the constant questioning almost caused him to get caught in a lie, I think.
Thank you. Fortunately, it still worked, as redwill elected to kill crayz instead.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:bhaw, my reasoning for thinking that people shouldn't prod too much is because I really didn't see a scenario where slappy wasn't the real seer. He had pegged one player correctly, there weren't bad guy roles, and no other seer came out against him. It seemed that he was trying to do what he could to stay alive for another night and cause doubt for the bad guys. However, the constant questioning almost caused him to get caught in a lie, I think.
lol... well it was a terrible lie.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:pin malkamaniac

Corvo's only hunch that got absolutely no attention. I don't have much else at this point. Still a high ratio of good:bad guys and all of our rps still in play.

jaysmiter will probably want to get rid of me again, but I'm blue (for real this time). He thought I was bad last game too (so did all of you, apparently).
:pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:pin malkamaniac

Corvo's only hunch that got absolutely no attention. I don't have much else at this point. Still a high ratio of good:bad guys and all of our rps still in play.

jaysmiter will probably want to get rid of me again, but I'm blue (for real this time). He thought I was bad last game too (so did all of you, apparently).
:pop:
Indeed... I had relantel, malk, and redwill all at some point early. Too bad I'm terrible :pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

When crayz said he had one bullet left, I thought it was game over. If he doesnt say that -- or more specifically, claims he has multiple bullets or can kill at will -- then maybe the baddies kill him figuring he was a greater risk than me. That was why I facepalmed when crayz came out with that.

Regardless, redwill bought I couldnt investigate and spared me to find malks.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

THIS THIS THIS

You were trying to get him caught up in his own white lies that he was telling to KEEP HIMSELF ALIVE another night. :face:

It was obvious he was the seer and it was obvious, after dagny died, that he needed to try and find some way to do that. Yet, you kept coming in, poking and prodding and making him have to keep explaining little things and little inconsistencies. It was just a poor strategy for a villager to use.

But, it's all good because redwill actually bought it and went for the wrong choice.

Also, good shot, crayz!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
No, you just need to re-consider how much and what you post. It can be a benefit or it can be a detriment. Inthis case, you almost blew it.

And apparently it was a good enough lie to win the game. Hell even YOU caught onto it by the end when you posted that I coudnt investigate last night. :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:When crayz said he had one bullet left, I thought it was game over. If he doesnt say that -- or more specifically, claims he has multiple bullets or can kill at will -- then maybe the baddies kill him figuring he was a greater risk than me. That was why I facepalmed when crayz came out with that.

Work on your story next time. I figured after a while that this was going to be the case, which is why I was sure to point it out in obvious fashion in responding to MWB. But your story sucked.

The math was wrong. Then you claimed to find the vig and then vote for crayz anyways. What a mess.

I was actually hoping for something more elaborate that would have been a better play.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:When crayz said he had one bullet left, I thought it was game over. If he doesnt say that -- or more specifically, claims he has multiple bullets or can kill at will -- then maybe the baddies kill him figuring he was a greater risk than me. That was why I facepalmed when crayz came out with that.

If I was bad, I wouldn't show up as bad to you. So yea.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

pin Slappybrown.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

not this game...gf's come up red this game
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
No, you just need to re-consider how much and what you post. It can be a benefit or it can be a detriment. Inthis case, you almost blew it.

And apparently it was a good enough lie to win the game. Hell even YOU caught onto it by the end when you posted that I coudnt investigate last night. :pop:
Fair enough but come up with a better story next time.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

you guys got played so hard by slappy. It's so obvious.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

lol
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

And to give me some cred- the reason I pushed the questions to begin with was b/c I was thinking you were with holding the name of a cleared person since one night wasn't accounted for. I didn't want you to die without that info.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Kill slappy, and obviously if I'm wrong kill me the next night. I've got more than hunch on this.

His theory is wrong, and his viewing patterns don't add up.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:you guys got played so hard by slappy. It's so obvious.
lol... if you come up blue, it's still game over :pop: Not like this vote is the end.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:Kill slappy, and obviously if I'm wrong kill me the next night. I've got more than hunch on this.

His theory is wrong, and his viewing patterns don't add up.
Or just kill you and find out that way.