I think thats the limit, I count 9
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by redwill »

jaysmiter wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Gee...another coincidence.
i hope your talking about redwill and not me :P
yes.
So what's this about?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

redwill wrote:
So what's this about?
That is about you magically appearing 2 posts after I said you've all but disappeared.

The weaving in and out thing was about hockeynut.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

jay was talking about how you got into the big argument with dags and then sort of disappeared for a long long time, then BOOM, you post out of nowhere... it was quite a coincidence.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

jaysmiter wrote:
redwill wrote:
So what's this about?
That is about you magically appearing 2 posts after I said you've all but disappeared.
Ah, I see. Timing. OK.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I don't know how many times I had to tell you I was blue and that I wasn't going to post BS just to get my post count up. I guess next game I'll just ramble away inane trash so I can't be accused of being "sneaky". :lol:

Have fun, everyone.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:unpin senka

pin hockeynut

can i get some color please?

I also find it funny how slappy is getting the same treatment I gave bhaw last game!
Well, if you look at it, slappy's claims have far more holes and question marks than mine ever did.

bhaw got extra criticism for being bhaw.
If you are a villager, you post too much and ask too many questions. Sometimes you have to just trust the RPs. If you ask a direct question and dont get an answer or get one that kind of answers the question, just drop it.

If you are bad, good work.
Blind trust of someone will kill a village. You've done way too much that doesn't make sense to just blindly trust you. I mean, you were the reason crayz was outed, and then you claim you knew who he was all the time. And you think we should just sit back and be like "Ok, that's totally normal... just trust him b/c that makes sense."
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

bhaw wrote:
Blind trust of someone will kill a village. You've done way too much that doesn't make sense to just blindly trust you. I mean, you were the reason crayz was outed, and then you claim you knew who he was all the time. And you think we should just sit back and be like "Ok, that's totally normal... just trust him b/c that makes sense."
:face:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

paging TW before people say things that hurt us...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:
bhaw wrote:
i dunno why the :face: . I don't understand exactly what slappy is doing either. I only have one guess to what he is doing...if it is that, then blah

lets just hope hockey is bad, or i get one tonight and we'll know for sure about slappy tomorrow night
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I'm not "officially" dead yet, so I'd ask Slappy why he picked me out of all of the other players (like Troy) to target when my name wasn't mentioned all morning. :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This is why I'm sticking with bhaw vote, even though it doesn't matter.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

crayz wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
bhaw wrote:
i dunno why the :face: . I don't understand exactly what slappy is doing either. I only have one guess to what he is doing...if it is that, then blah

lets just hope hockey is bad, or i get one tonight and we'll know for sure about slappy tomorrow night
yeah, same... I can think of a couple reasons for what's going on, but if that's the case... I'll comment when the game's over. I don't know why I'm getting flak for pointing out some pretty obvious issues with what's going on. I guess you can only be a good player if you just sit back and let people claim whatever they want. I'll make note of it for next time... anyone who claims to be a good rp is telling the truth and we should just follow what they say regardless. :thumb:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote: yeah, same... I can think of a couple reasons for what's going on, but if that's the case... I'll comment when the game's over. I don't know why I'm getting flak for pointing out some pretty obvious issues with what's going on. I guess you can only be a good player if you just sit back and let people claim whatever they want. I'll make note of it for next time... anyone who claims to be a good rp is telling the truth and we should just follow what they say regardless. :thumb:
Nobody is saying that, but if you look at what has happened over the last few pages I think the village would have been better served in this instance without all the prodding. Now if it turns out slappy is bad, well done by both you and him.... however, I think that's a very, very remote possibility.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote: yeah, same... I can think of a couple reasons for what's going on, but if that's the case... I'll comment when the game's over. I don't know why I'm getting flak for pointing out some pretty obvious issues with what's going on. I guess you can only be a good player if you just sit back and let people claim whatever they want. I'll make note of it for next time... anyone who claims to be a good rp is telling the truth and we should just follow what they say regardless. :thumb:
Nobody is saying that, but if you look at what has happened over the last few pages I think the village would have been better served in this instance without all the prodding. Now if it turns out slappy is bad, well done by both you and him.... however, I think that's a very, very remote possibility.
I'll ask again... what has the prodding done to harm the village at all? Prior to the prodding, he was going to die tonight anyways. No further info has been revealed other than he can't investigate tonight, so he'll live tonight b/c he can't see anything.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw...i'll answer that as soon as the next day comes about, just remind me to address it.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:bhaw...i'll answer that as soon as the next day comes about, just remind me to address it.
I will... because it's ridiculous at this point. Slappy has done far more damage on his own than I have by asking who the 5th person was that he researched or why he voted for crayz for no reason at all.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:bhaw...i'll answer that as soon as the next day comes about, just remind me to address it.
I will also, under the right circumstances.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Ok let's stop talking now so as not to fester even more ideas. What's said is said, let's wait for write-up and night.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:I'll ask again... what has the prodding done to harm the village at all? Prior to the prodding, he was going to die tonight anyways. No further info has been revealed other than he can't investigate tonight, so he'll live tonight b/c he can't see anything.
I agree with you. Back in NHL Wars, Malkamaniac claimed to be the good seer. I asked some pointed questions about his claim and was promptly shushed by someone else. Malka claimed to out IrishEyes as a baddie.

I went along with the IrishEyes vote to get a handle on Malka. Turned out that Malka was the bad seer and IE was the good seer. I was sure then of a great many things and we should have won the game. However, shafnutz was converted and that sealed the village's fate.

My point is that I don't think it's a bad idea to ask questions. In this game, slappy's own incomprehensible vote on crayz got crayz to come out. Questioning slappy didn't do that: slappy did.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MikeEnIke wrote:Ok let's stop talking now so as not to fester even more ideas. What's said is said, let's wait for write-up and night.
Didn't see this until after I posted. 'Tis a good idea I suppose. Mum.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

im here, KS is a slacker!

Thats 9 for Hockeynut!? Write up coming then.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

wwoooooott