WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by Troy Loney »

There is a role blocker right?

maybe he found things out by being by blocking people...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:
What he's saying still makes zero sense, so I'd be careful blindly trusting him unless he has real info.
The thing is, slappy correctly gave us a red player. So there are three options:
1. He's the seer.
2. He's bad and just got incredibly lucky to find a red player on the opposing team to gain trust.
3. He's bad and has seer abilities. TW said he named all the roles and all the bad dead players haven't been labeled with powers, so I find this option very unlikely.
THere is a 4th option, but I'll leave it go for now.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:
crayz wrote:so if slappy only gets an investigation every night....He did he investigate: nan, canaan, jay, me, and dagny in 5 nights?

and why is he voting for me? My only guess is he was on NAN's team, sacrificed nan to save himself for a few days hoping to out the other seer. Once the other seer comes out, he dies and leaves the other mafia with a chance to win and no seer.

otherwise he has some explainin to do
he specifically said he never found dagny and then answered me by saying he couldn't see on one particular night. If I'm understanding what he's said so far, he's only found someone 4 of 5 nights.
then why was he so pissed I killed dagny if he didn't know she was good? Everyone is saying "seer cleared her" ?

and, didn't troy just quote him saying he can't investigate every night?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I also agree that it makes zero sense for slappy to be a bad guy lying b/c we finish off the faction and they lose.

Something just doesn't make sense is all I'm saying.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

unpin bhaw

goddammit.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:I also agree that it makes zero sense for slappy to be a bad guy lying b/c we finish off the faction and they lose.

I think it's not making sense on purpose.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

By the way, I think it's great that two days in a row I was like "X role, please stay hidden" and what happens...that role reveals himself.

:face:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:I also agree that it makes zero sense for slappy to be a bad guy lying b/c we finish off the faction and they lose.

I think it's not making sense on purpose.
you mean via mod or via player?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jaysmiter wrote:By the way, I think it's great that two days in a row I was like "X role, please stay hidden" and what happens...that role reveals himself.

i had what..5 votes on me? I should stay hidden?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

what i understand is that he investigates everyother night, and i guess all the "prying" he accused bhaw of doing made him state that aloud, and that gave too much info to the bad guys.

but he said he found crayz, but after he had already started the vote for him and forced him to expose himself...

So...i don't know.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

crayz wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:By the way, I think it's great that two days in a row I was like "X role, please stay hidden" and what happens...that role reveals himself.

i had what..5 votes on me? I should stay hidden?
No, not what I'm saying. I'm just facepalming the coincidence of it all, that's all.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm usually all for getting things as clear as possible to make informed votes, but at this point I think people need to go through the last couple pages and just come to their own conclusions about what is going on. It seems that some people keep prodding and questioning and it's not going to help anyone but the bad side.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Troy Loney wrote:
what i understand is that he investigates everyother night, and i guess all the "prying" he accused bhaw of doing made him state that aloud, and that gave too much info to the bad guys.

but he said he found crayz, but after he had already started the vote for him and forced him to expose himself...

So...i don't know.
Agreed. And i'm asking, if he can investigate every OTHER night...how has he investigated: canaan, jay, nan, and me.....that's 4 guys in 5 nights? Based on what he said, he would have investigations 1, 3, 5...

I think all people are asking for is some straight up info now as you (slappy) have just done a lot of confusing stuff
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I'm thoroughly confused. I would think slappy has to be seer simply because the other seer hasn't come out to refute it.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

ok...here's the deal. if there is a real seer out there, come out. this means slappy is bad, and we can take him out leaving only 1 baddie left. I like our odds at that point. if slappy is the real seer, no one will come out and we'll have to work from there... i don't truly think bhaw is bad, i think that he was just confused, so unpin bhaw. i think in any case, the village is in good shape, just because of the odds at this point.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:

So...i don't know.
I cant investigate every other which accounts for the skips and why I cant tonite.

Hockeynut! is reminding me of relantel from last game. unpin bhaw

pin hockeynut
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:ok...here's the deal. if there is a real seer out there, come out. this means slappy is bad, and we can take him out leaving only 1 baddie left. I like our odds at that point. if slappy is the real seer, no one will come out and we'll have to work from there... i don't truly think bhaw is bad, i think that he was just confused, so unpin bhaw. i think in any case, the village is in good shape, just because of the odds at this point.
No. Not necessarily, about the seer thing.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I'm going to leave it be. I'll vote if something of value is started.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

So...i don't know.
Agreed. And i'm asking, if he can investigate every OTHER night...how has he investigated: canaan, jay, nan, and me.....that's 4 guys in 5 nights? Based on what he said, he would have investigations 1, 3, 5...

I think all people are asking for is some straight up info now as you (slappy) have just done a lot of confusing stuff
slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:Sometimes things in this game are better left unsaid or unexplained.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

jaysmiter wrote:
count2infinity wrote:ok...here's the deal. if there is a real seer out there, come out. this means slappy is bad, and we can take him out leaving only 1 baddie left. I like our odds at that point. if slappy is the real seer, no one will come out and we'll have to work from there... i don't truly think bhaw is bad, i think that he was just confused, so unpin bhaw. i think in any case, the village is in good shape, just because of the odds at this point.
how so?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
how so?
MWB wrote:Sometimes things in this game are better left unsaid or unexplained.
If you can't see it for yourself, I can't tell you.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i've been on hockeynut for a while now because he's playing a very sneaky, come out of nowhere game. i don't like it very much...

pin hockeynut
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Heres the thing -- the village is still going to win.

One faction will kill crayz tonite so he cant kill anymore, then Ill get killed tomorrow so that I cant share any info when I do an investigate tomorrow night. That still leaves the village with 10 or so vs. 2, and if crayz hits a baddie tonite before he gets killed then even better.

Crayz do not shoot me since that saves the baddies having to kill me tomorrow night. Jays will stay in the game 2 more days also, and you know he is clean which is another plus for the village.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i dunno where to go at the moment....but i'm ok with mikenike, redwill, loney, or hockeynut (looking at his voting and some of his posts)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I hate to make it explicit but this is better so we have no misunderstandings. No more strategy talk as they have too much info as it is.