pin bhaw

couldn't leave it be...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:I don't think it's really that hard to see what slappy has done and is trying to say.
unpin crayz
pin bhaw
I got the "nothing to report" thing... but the one missing night in 5 doesn't make sense even after explaining it.
I understand what your saying and I was confused too at first.

1) canaan
2) jay
3) nan
4) dangy
5) 4th good rp
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sometimes things in this game are better left unsaid or unexplained.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:^still doesn't make sense... if you get one every other night, there has been 5 nights.

kill me if you think it helps but all this subtle crap when you are going to get taken out does not help at all.
One, my invetigates dontwork that way.

Two, unless you are bad, this is one of the all time worst villager performances ever.
That would be two in a row by him then :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

imo bhaw isn't bad and is just trying to figure out what all has happened so he knows who not to vote for. but thats just me.

i'd rather stick with mikenike
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:unpin c2i
pin bhaw

I hope you're happy, bhaw. And, I hope you're red. Actually, I don't care. I'm just glad this is finally happening.
I said it's fine to kill me... but you should be happy you at least know crayz is telling the truth. slappy is making it out like I just gave a wealth of into to the red side... I'd be curious to find out after the game how any of this helped. You guys went after crayz and outed him... not me.

If anything, knowing slappy can't research tonight gives him an extra day to live... if you guys knock off the right red guy next vote, he has another research night.

What he's saying still makes zero sense, so I'd be careful blindly trusting him unless he has real info.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:Sometimes things in this game are better left unsaid or unexplained.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Fine you want full disclosure, I am dead anyways, but I CANNOT INVESTIGATE EVERY NIGHT. I dont have one tonite after finding crayz last night.
Didn't you just vote for crayz?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
Fine you want full disclosure, I am dead anyways, but I CANNOT INVESTIGATE EVERY NIGHT. I dont have one tonite after finding crayz last night.
He started the vote to out him.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
Am I taking crazy pills?

not

bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:^still doesn't make sense... if you get one every other night, there has been 5 nights.

kill me if you think it helps but all this subtle crap when you are going to get taken out does not help at all.
One, my invetigates dontwork that way.

Two, unless you are bad, this is one of the all time worst villager performances ever.
That would be two in a row by him then :pop:
Someone please explain how any info I have gotten from slappy has hurt the village at all... please... before you lynch me, at least explain how I'm being a terrible villager when I have not outed anyone and asked the seer to explain a very unorthodox version of his role.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I didn't like the way bhaw played last game and I definitely don't like his game this time around.

pin bhaw
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Does anyone have anything else? I doubt bhaw is bad, but Im frustrated with him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
He started the vote to out him.
uhmmkay...why did he want to out the vig then?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so if slappy only gets an investigation every night....He did he investigate: nan, canaan, jay, me, and dagny in 5 nights?

and why is he voting for me? My only guess is he was on NAN's team, sacrificed nan to save himself for a few days hoping to out the other seer. Once the other seer comes out, he dies and leaves the other mafia with a chance to win and no seer.

otherwise he has some explainin to do
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

hockeynut just came out of nowhere with a vote on him... odd to me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:I didn't like the way bhaw played last game and I definitely don't like his game this time around.

pin bhaw
You're not curious at all why the seer can see 4 out of 5 nights, voted for an rp he supposedly found, and keeps being as vague as possible? Ok. Esepcially after everything else in this game has been straight forward in terms of roles....
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Wait, why did slappy vote for crayz if he investigated him?

unpin bhaw
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:Does anyone have anything else? I doubt bhaw is bad, but Im frustrated with him.
if you investigated me and you know i'm the vig....why vote for me?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:
What he's saying still makes zero sense, so I'd be careful blindly trusting him unless he has real info.
The thing is, slappy correctly gave us a red player. So there are three options:
1. He's the seer.
2. He's bad and just got incredibly lucky to find a red player on the opposing team to gain trust.
3. He's bad and has seer abilities. TW said he named all the roles and all the bad dead players haven't been labeled with powers, so I find this option very unlikely.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw, I had started to post my vote for you, went to see what the dog was barking at outside and came back in and posted without seeing the latest developments. Sorry.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

crayz wrote:so if slappy only gets an investigation every night....He did he investigate: nan, canaan, jay, me, and dagny in 5 nights?

and why is he voting for me? My only guess is he was on NAN's team, sacrificed nan to save himself for a few days hoping to out the other seer. Once the other seer comes out, he dies and leaves the other mafia with a chance to win and no seer.

he specifically said he never found dagny and then answered me by saying he couldn't see on one particular night. If I'm understanding what he's said so far, he's only found someone 4 of 5 nights.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

crayz wrote:so if slappy only gets an investigation every night....He did he investigate: nan, canaan, jay, me, and dagny in 5 nights?

this makes no sense from a baddie stand point. If he's the last of his faction and he gets the boot, he loses, the two factions do not work together. also, this would leave one baddie vs. 10 or so villagers. not good odds at all.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

bhaw wrote:
Hockeynut! wrote:I didn't like the way bhaw played last game and I definitely don't like his game this time around.

pin bhaw
You're not curious at all why the seer can see 4 out of 5 nights, voted for an rp he supposedly found, and keeps being as vague as possible? Ok. Esepcially after everything else in this game has been straight forward in terms of roles....

I'm kinda confused by this as well.

Unless I read into it wrong, it doesn't add up that you can see 4 out of 5.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

The only problem with this is, I would hope the real seer would come out and say something. There's only 2 bad guys left, at this point. Why not take out this one?

Unless...unless...an interesting thought. Hmm...I'm not saying anything on it, though.