Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:On the bright side, his coming out means one of us will live on another night (presuming he isnt lying). So we either get another kill or another investigation.
I believe tonight would be night 6....so I will have a kill and not one tomorrow, unless I save tonights and use it tomorrow instead.

night 1: go bullet
night 2: saved bullet
night 3: saved night 2's
night 4: killed corvi (1 remaining)
night 5: killed dagny
night 6: tonight gain a bullet
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS :face:

a) because its not rocket science to figure it out by looking at kills
b) to let the village decide if you want me to kill someone tonight or save for tomorrow.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
ok, so are you saying you were blocked? Did you research a dead person? Did you not research anyone at all?

Has this happened any other night? Who did you try to research?
OH MY GOD STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS THERE IS A REASON I WONT ANSWER DIRECTLY IF I TELL YOU IT HELPS THE BAD GUYS
Ok... then it's easy to imply what happened.

You've been able to research 5 nights: canaan, jays, nan, this "nothing to report" thing.... what happened on the missing night? You didn't get crayz and dagny is dead, so you're not outing another villager.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

unpin crayz

Cool, I just wanted to get clarification before I changed.

pin c2i
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:

a) because its not rocket science to figure it out by looking at kills
b) to let the village decide if you want me to kill someone tonight or save for tomorrow.
I am not going to say it here but I will say after the game why this was not a good idea.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
ok, so are you saying you were blocked? Did you research a dead person? Did you not research anyone at all?

OH MY GOD STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS THERE IS A REASON I WONT ANSWER DIRECTLY IF I TELL YOU IT HELPS THE BAD GUYS
Ok... then it's easy to imply what happened.

You've been able to research 5 nights: canaan, jays, nan, this "nothing to report" thing.... what happened on the missing night? You didn't get crayz and dagny is dead, so you're not outing another villager.
DISCLAIMER

I will not be responding to any more of bhaw's posts in this game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:

he investigated the 4th good RP and doesn't want to oust them
I get it, but he could have said that and it doesn't give up any info. If he's going to die, it's best we know what's going on instead of trying to guess based on vague statements. Nothing you or he has said has helped the bad people.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

jaysmiter wrote:unpin crayz

pin c2i
reason? or just because slappy said my name?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
I get it, but he could have said that and it doesn't give up any info. If he's going to die, it's best we know what's going on instead of trying to guess based on vague statements. Nothing you or he has said has helped the bad people.
DISCLAIMER

Except for this one -- yes it has.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i understand what slappy is saying... bhaw, leave it be.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

or at least i think i do... :lol:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:DISCLAIMER

What? So it's likely you're going to die and you either have a clear villager or a bad guy that you aren't disclosing. Or you aren't the real seer and didn't put your story together.

There are 4 rps:
1. You outed yourself as the seer
2. crayz outed himself as the vig
3. dagny died but you didn't research her
4. it's implied you found the 4th

There were 5 nights - you won't tell us the order for some reason, but we know canaan was good, jays IS good, nan was bad, you won't report last night... and for some reason you won't even mention the fifth night?

The reason this concerns me is that the mods specifically said there are no surprises. So there are no secret rps or secret powers.

Something is off... I won't vote for you because the real seer can come out later if you're lying, but something doesn't make sense with your strategy... unless the mods lied to us and there is something else going on.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

count2infinity wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:unpin crayz

pin c2i
reason? or just because slappy said my name?
Umm...he seemed to want to add your name for some reason, so I went back and looked at posts. Right after I made my post about not blaming the vig, you made a subtle post about "well, if slappy didn't already say you were blue, I'd think you were the vig" and those kind of posts never sit right with me.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

count2infinity wrote:i understand what slappy is saying... bhaw, leave it be.
This.

I'll stick with my vote until someone has a decent theory otherwise. I'm on senka for the time being.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

ok, well I guess it will make sense at the end, but it must imply the mods lied and there are secret powers/rps out there. Either that or crayz is lying and slappy knows it.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

man, it sucks not having tfrizz in a game (there aren't that many vote count posts)

well, my top 3 are: redwill, mikenike, loney

redwill has made a lot of off the wall votes and had that weekend spat with dagny

mikenike as I said earlier looking at ALL his posts...hadn't posted anything of substance, just made posts so he was active - usually a baddie tell

loney - hasn't been very quiet
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:

What? So it's likely you're going to die and you either have a clear villager or a bad guy that you aren't disclosing. Or you aren't the real seer and didn't put your story together.

There are 4 rps:

There were 5 nights - you won't tell us the order for some reason, but we know canaan was good, jays IS good, nan was bad, you won't report last night... and for some reason you won't even mention the fifth night?

The reason this concerns me is that the mods specifically said there are no surprises. So there are no secret rps or secret powers.

Something is off... I won't vote for you because the real seer can come out later if you're lying, but something doesn't make sense with your strategy... unless the mods lied to us and there is something else going on.
The mods didnt lie to you.

You are EXHAUSTING.

Fine you want full disclosure, I am dead anyways, but I CANNOT INVESTIGATE EVERY NIGHT. I dont have one tonite after finding crayz last night.

pin bhaw
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

bhaw wrote:
ok, well I guess it will make sense at the end, but it must imply the mods lied and there are secret powers/rps out there. Either that or crayz is lying and slappy knows it.
I'm gonna trust slappy here, hopefully that'll work out, and just drop it. He has nothing to report. So does anyone have decent theories... jays? slappy?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't think it's really that hard to see what slappy has done and is trying to say.
unpin crayz
pin bhaw
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

To summarize...we're back at square one, pretty much.

Great. Awesome.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

^still doesn't make sense... if you get one every other night, there has been 5 nights.

kill me if you think it helps but all this subtle crap when you are going to get taken out does not help at all.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:

There are 4 rps:

I now understand it that he DID research dagny and the "i dont think dagny is bad" is because he researched but didn't want to explicitly say she was good so she wouldnt' be killed by mafia
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

unpin c2i
pin bhaw

I hope you're happy, bhaw. And, I hope you're red. Actually, I don't care. I'm just glad this is finally happening.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:I don't think it's really that hard to see what slappy has done and is trying to say.
unpin crayz
pin bhaw
I got the "nothing to report" thing... but the one missing night in 5 doesn't make sense even after explaining it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

:face:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:^still doesn't make sense... if you get one every other night, there has been 5 nights.

kill me if you think it helps but all this subtle crap when you are going to get taken out does not help at all.
One, my invetigates dontwork that way.

Two, unless you are bad, this is one of the all time worst villager performances ever.