WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by Troy Loney »

Voting for me won't hurt anything...i'm just a regular and i've had limited internet access since friday and haven't even really read the thread, so you won't expose a good role player and you'll get someone out who is able to contribute absolutely nothing.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Vote update:
Mike-1 Crayz
Senka-2 Zaro, Bhaw
Zaro-1 Mike
Jays-1 Senka
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:Im blue, i assure you, but dont say i didnt tell you. Ive previously voted Mikenike Canaan and Jays.

Ill vote for Jays again. I feel like the canaan kill was a setup for me today... what better.

:Pin Jays:
And this is precisely why I voted for you in the first place.

You're all over the place and you just throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks. How is the canaan kill a set up for you today? And, why go after me when I've been cleared. I'm starting to doubt your redness because a bad guy can't be this obvious.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy Loney wrote:Voting for me won't hurt anything...i'm just a regular and i've had limited internet access since friday and haven't even really read the thread, so you won't expose a good role player and you'll get someone out who is able to contribute absolutely nothing.
So, you have limited internet access until your name gets mentioned. Duly noted.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

jaysmiter wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:Voting for me won't hurt anything...i'm just a regular and i've had limited internet access since friday and haven't even really read the thread, so you won't expose a good role player and you'll get someone out who is able to contribute absolutely nothing.
So, you have limited internet access until your name gets mentioned. Duly noted.
Yeah...i've been living out of my car the past week and half since the snowstorm, been living with the girlfriend as my apt building has yet to shovel out the back lot and there is nowhere to park my car on the streets in shadyside. But blah...i'm on campus right now trying to work on a valuation project and i don't really have any good defense besides being too disinterested this game to contribute.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

redwill wrote:This is not directly related to the game, so skip it if you like.

Life can be interesting.

Not one minute after posting this silliness
redwill wrote:When the jerk-caller's away, the jerks will play!!!

jerk slappybrown

(Oh, this is a bad idea for a joke. :lol: )
earlier today, I heard a muted cry from the living room (I was in the study). As some of you may know, I run a dog rescue. 19 dogs live with me and my wife in our home. I didn't think much of the cry. Then my youngest dog got up and moved around. He stuck his head in the study. I again didn't think much of it. He went back to the living room and then returned to the study and stared at me.

I got a chill and knew something was wrong. I went into the living room and one of older my dogs was lying on her pillow in an odd way. Then she started to silently freak out.

I know enough about dogs that I knew immediately that she was having a stroke. My poor 10-year-old shepherd/boxer mix Aggie. I held her and then called my vet. I knew what she would say and so I had the meds handy. I held Aggie for two hours.

Now she's fine. Dogs tend to recover from strokes quickly and completely. She's currently lying on a pillow at my feet. She'll go to the vet tomorrow for blood work, but I know she'll be fine.

So why do I bring this up in this thread? Well, 1) I just wanted to tell the story. I love my dogs and Aggie's a sweet old girl. 2) It's sort-of a carpe diem thing. But also, 3) one of the meds I gave her was Prednisone, a STEROID. It's a miracle drug when used properly and for the very short-term. Then I get back to the thread and see that dagny, the STEROID DOCTOR was killed. RIP dagny. But life is certainly interesting, IMO.

Anyway, if you read this, thanks. I'll give some game-related thoughts in a little while.
That is spooky. Hope your dog gets better.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Troy Loney wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Yeah...i've been living out of my car the past week and half since the snowstorm, been living with the girlfriend as my apt building has yet to shovel out the back lot and there is nowhere to park my car on the streets in shadyside. But blah...i'm on campus right now trying to work on a valuation project and i don't really have any good defense besides being too disinterested this game to contribute.
It's not that I don't believe you, but I just always find it funny when people are unavailable and then they get called out and magically are available minutes after it happens. Most of the time it is just a coincidence, at least at this point...when we first started this game, not so much. I think you're clear, personally, but hope you wouldn't be offended if I did vote for you if it came down to it :thumb:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Life can be interesting.

jerk slappybrown

earlier today, I heard a muted cry from the living room (I was in the study). As some of you may know, I run a dog rescue. 19 dogs live with me and my wife in our home. I didn't think much of the cry. Then my youngest dog got up and moved around. He stuck his head in the study. I again didn't think much of it. He went back to the living room and then returned to the study and stared at me.

I got a chill and knew something was wrong. I went into the living room and one of older my dogs was lying on her pillow in an odd way. Then she started to silently freak out.

I know enough about dogs that I knew immediately that she was having a stroke. My poor 10-year-old shepherd/boxer mix Aggie. I held her and then called my vet. I knew what she would say and so I had the meds handy. I held Aggie for two hours.

Now she's fine. Dogs tend to recover from strokes quickly and completely. She's currently lying on a pillow at my feet. She'll go to the vet tomorrow for blood work, but I know she'll be fine.

So why do I bring this up in this thread? Well, 1) I just wanted to tell the story. I love my dogs and Aggie's a sweet old girl. 2) It's sort-of a carpe diem thing. But also, 3) one of the meds I gave her was Prednisone, a STEROID. It's a miracle drug when used properly and for the very short-term. Then I get back to the thread and see that dagny, the STEROID DOCTOR was killed. RIP dagny. But life is certainly interesting, IMO.

Anyway, if you read this, thanks. I'll give some game-related thoughts in a little while.

:shock: Broke my heart reading that. I'm so glad she's ok!

I never even thought about the title of my role, I always just thought Angel.

I have 2 cats, brothers from the same litter. One has asthma. They put him on prednisone when he was a baby. I hated what it did to him, and took him off of it after a few months. Bloated, thirsty, lethargic, peeing all the time. He was miserable. He was on it long enough that it shows in his frame, too. Much stockier than his brother.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I also have a cat who has been on prednisone for years. He's over 20 pounds now but hasn't really had other bad side effects from it yet.

As for the game.... jays maybe. Not sure about redwill.... not sure that someone bad would go off as much as he has.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I had Malkamaniac as a bad guy, but as part of twosome. nan was certainly not a member of that group, in my mind. That was a shocker to me. Now that nan has turned up as a baddie, that means that there is only one WWE member left. There is one WCW member, too, but they're certainly not working together, given that they've killed each other's members.

So I don't know about Malka anymore. I'm not saying I think he's good, but I just don't know. As someone has pointed out, we have villagers to burn. And hopefully much to learn in the process.

I would stick with Malka, but no one follows me. So I'll go back to the beginning.

pin Zarovich

I will go with Senka if convenient.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

unpin jays.

I missed the clear? Sorry Im all over the place with my 1st three votes. as far as the first 2 go though -- unless someone else has a different map, no one knows anything.

Im blue. I wont expose a green player (or red). Ill go with that - do as you must.

pin mikenike. Owen Hart musn't survive.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i was kidding the other day with mikeenike to pin him because he's a flyers fan, mostly because nothing was going anywhere. but it seems like more and more people are voting for him... what's the deal? anyone really have anything on him?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Life can be interesting.

jerk slappybrown

Sorry to hear about your dog Red. Hope all goes well tomorrow.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MWB wrote:I also have a cat who has been on prednisone for years. He's over 20 pounds now but hasn't really had other bad side effects from it yet.

As for the game.... jays maybe. Not sure about redwill.... not sure that someone bad would go off as much as he has.
Sorry, that jays was supposed to say bhaw.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Other than me, who was pretty gung ho for dagny?

MWB, NAN, Hockeynut!, and bhaw were the others who voted for dagny. NAN was bad...do we think someone else on that list could be?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:Other than me, who was pretty gung ho for dagny?

MWB, NAN, Hockeynut!, and bhaw were the others who voted for dagny. NAN was bad...do we think someone else on that list could be?
Good point, forgot about NAN's list. At first I thought that one of the people listed there could be his only remaining baddie ally, but would he risk naming them? Or would he just throw out all villagers?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Other than me, who was pretty gung ho for dagny?

Good point, forgot about NAN's list. At first I thought that one of the people listed there could be his only remaining baddie ally, but would he risk naming them? Or would he just throw out all villagers?
Whoops -- I meant his list of suspects NAN named, we are talking about two different things.

There was also a defense of NAN at some point. Can't remember who did it -- it was after dagny noted NAN and someone else were low on post count.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't think we really want to go after people based on them going after dagny (and not just because I'm on the list). The whole reason I voted for her was because she was playing completely differently. Anyone who was bad wouldn't have had knowledge of her being a roleplayer or even being blue, just that she wasn't on their bad team.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I kind of defended nan by saying that it was odd that dagny would go for him because he's usually active. I then said that he said that he wouldn't be on for the weekend... not sure if that's what you're talking about slappy.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Here's the order of the NAN vote. Not sure if it will really help any though:
slappy, jays, mwb, mikeenike, malka, bhaw, hockeynut, crayz, nan

A couple things that could possibly be taken from this. One, the remaining wcw person probably voted for him to look good. Two, the remaining wwe person probably voted for him to look good. We know slappy, jays, and nan aren't in that group. That leaves me (blue), mikeenike, malka, bhaw, hockeynut, and crayz. I'd go for a vote for one of those five and would be pretty certain that at least one of them is bad.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I could get behind that, MWB.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The problem with the theory I posted is that the nan vote went so quickly that it could have easily prevented bad guys from jumping on.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

MWB wrote:Here's the order of the NAN vote. Not sure if it will really help any though:

A couple things that could possibly be taken from this. One, the remaining wcw person probably voted for him to look good. Two, the remaining wwe person probably voted for him to look good. We know slappy, jays, and nan aren't in that group. That leaves me (blue), mikeenike, malka, bhaw, hockeynut, and crayz. I'd go for a vote for one of those five and would be pretty certain that at least one of them is bad.
Well, I'm blue so that leaves 4.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:Here's the order of the NAN vote. Not sure if it will really help any though:

bhaw, malks, and crayz are all people I plan to lookup. I am going to vote for one of those three. Anyone with a strong feeling there? Jays since I know you are good, any thoughts?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:The problem with the theory I posted is that the nan vote went so quickly that it could have easily prevented bad guys from jumping on.
Yea that is a problem with it, we may still be looking toward someone not offering if they missed that vote. I'm pretty sure Troy is a blue, and just not playing much due to his problem so he's not really to be worried about. I'm still staying with my Zaro vote, I would think senka just because he was completely unaware of jays and canaan being cleared, though that's not a huge deal now he's caught up.