WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by jaysmiter »

redwill is!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:
redwill wrote:
redwill wrote:So do you have any real game-related input?
I'll take dagny's response as a "no."
I'll wager that wallflower has had more input into this game than dagny has. :pop:
Somebody's on a crusade. :lol:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:However, with nothing for me to go on right now, your attitude is a good start. :P
You know, I predicted to my dog Grasshopper that you would respond exactly like that.

He suggested patience.

He is wise ...

... to a point.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Hopefully, i get my phone set up as a modem for my laptop, so I can be online tonight. Have to wait til the week to get the wireless in my new place.

I'm eating dinner right now. There's my input. :P

Honestly, at his point, the only thing I lean toward is eliminating non/low active players. Basically, whoever has the least amount of posts in the thread. When I was gonna post my notes before, hockeynut only had one. That has since changed and I don't have time to research the current post counts right now.

With no solid evidence, the only thing that makes sense to me, is to take out non/low actives. But I hesitate even bringing it up because we always say we're gonna do this, and we don't.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
dagny wrote:
I have lots of time on the weekend, but some people want it locked.
dagny wrote:
Now that he has, I'm moving today. I have time to check in, but not much time for posting, right now.
So, which is it? :pop:
I don't move every weekend. This happens to be the one I am moving. (Aren't you excited for me!!!??? Finally! I get my life back!)

As I said, we take our chances, as I am now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
MWB wrote:pin redwill

Basically because I don't like the theory that he keeps bringing up.
Well, I'll admit that it is a theory better suited to Days 1 or 2. I only keep bringing it up to place my current vote in context.

For example, if I had just said, "pin Malkamaniac," then I guarantee that some folks would come out and say things like "Why are you just lynching Malka for no reason???!!" Or if I had gone for Zarovich instead, some -- perhaps brilliant followers of thg -- would probably have said what he said: "What do people have on Zarovich?" Nevermind that I spent four or five posts on it only four pages back. That's the nature of things in this game.

In any case, I'd love to hear your input. That is, your input beyond a vague dislike of my apparently dislikeable theory.
I understand the context of your current vote. I just think the 3rd/4th voter theory is bad, as I pointed out soon after you originally stated it. Now that you continue to push it I think you may have ulterior motives. If I had more than that I'd say it, but I don't, so I'm going with what I've got, much like you are.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

At this point it's time to get the non actives out. There needs to Be follow through and no back pedaling when someone finally comes in after a few days and says oh hays I'm here just don't know what to say! It hurts the village and is totally counterproductive. Typing on a cell phone is ridiculous.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: With no solid evidence, the only thing that makes sense to me, is to take out non/low actives. But I hesitate even bringing it up because we always say we're gonna do this, and we don't.
The problem is, there's no one left that's historically quiet or inactive, with the possible exception of Hockeynut.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I've been checking in since yesterday but haven't posted because there just isn't anything to go on. Does anyone have a genuine suspicion? To me, going after anyone right now is nothing more than a shot in the dark. I don't see any point in posting garbage just to post and I don't have any ideas. Tossing out a name just to get my post count up doesn't seem right, so I'm not going to do it.

If you want to bandwagon someone to speed things up, I don't care if you take me out. I'm just a regular player, but maybe if a few more regulars get killed, it'll open things up and help everyone get a read on what's going on.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote: With no solid evidence, the only thing that makes sense to me, is to take out non/low actives. But I hesitate even bringing it up because we always say we're gonna do this, and we don't.
The problem is, there's no one left that's historically quiet or inactive, with the possible exception of Hockeynut.
Which is why I said whoever has the least amount of posts. With nothing else to go on, and the objective to vote out a "quiet" player, that's the most practical method I can think of.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:At this point it's time to get the non actives out. There needs to Be follow through and no back pedaling when someone finally comes in after a few days and says oh hays I'm here just don't know what to say! It hurts the village and is totally counterproductive. Typing on a cell phone is ridiculous.
:thumb:

Let this post not be overlooked!
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Nevermind, I did it myself

Malkamaniac - 2 (Bhaw, Redwill)
NAN - 1 (slappybrown)
Redwill - 1 (MWB)
crayz -1 (Zaro)
Canaan - 1 (Senka)

10 haven't voted yet

9 to pin

:pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Just in case I get killed tonight:

Pin bhaw

Mainly because he went psycho on me last game and accused me of setting him up, leading to me being killed by the assassin. :)
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:At this point it's time to get the non actives out. There needs to Be follow through and no back pedaling when someone finally comes in after a few days and says oh hays I'm here just don't know what to say! It hurts the village and is totally counterproductive. Typing on a cell phone is ridiculous.
:thumb:

Let this post not be overlooked!
I promise not to overlook it once I parse it.

It may take a week or two.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Hockeynut! wrote:Just in case I get killed tonight:

Pin bhaw

Mainly because he went psycho on me last game and accused me of setting him up, leading to me being killed by the assassin. :)
Dude...I don't think you, or anyone, has to worry about getting killed until like Monday around noon-1pm. No one is going to be playing tonight and tomorrow is Valentine's Day and chicks dig that *charcoal*...so...I'd relax on casting votes at this point.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I just thought I owed it to him. I'll retract it tomorrow, but I had to do it once. :lol:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Besides, I need to get my post count up. ;)
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

redwill wrote:I'll wager that wallflower has had more input into this game than dagny has. :pop:

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

wallflower wrote:cat pic

Har har. Cat pic from the peanut gallery.

Who d'ya think you are, LITT?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

dont bring me into this
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:
wallflower wrote:cat pic

Har har. Cat pic from the peanut gallery.

Who d'ya think you are, LITT?
I apologize.

Spoiler:
To LITT.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Spoiler:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Spoiler:
^fail
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I'll probably change my vote tomorrow, but I'm liking going after the people who are pushing bad theories:

redwill - I get how you are rationalizing your vote, but more has happened since then, so I would think you'd have come up with more
jays - see our convo... it doesn't make sense to say i'm damaging the village then say that i'm not now but that's still why people should vote for me

Other than that:

dagny - your posts are inconsistent right now. you said you've been making notes about the game so far in one then when pushed by redwill you say you've got nothing at all.

Here is my order for now: redwill, dagny, jays - but this may change as more posting happens.

I also want to go back tomorrow and see who keeps saying there is nothing to go on because there isn't much, but there are still votes and some other things going on. If you can't start formulating strategy now, when do you plan on doing so?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:I'll probably change my vote tomorrow, but I'm liking going after the people who are pushing bad theories:

redwill - I get how you are rationalizing your vote, but more has happened since then, so I would think you'd have come up with more
What has happened?

Seriously.

I want to know.