WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by Kicksave »

6 - thehockeyguru (canaan, count2infinity, Malkamaniac, newarenanow, jaysmiter, slappybrown)
2 - Zarovich (Senka, redwill)
1 - MikeEnIke (Zarovich)
1 - MWB (thehockeyguru)
0 - bhaw (jaysmiter)
0 - Hockeynut! (count2infinity)

Need 10 to end this match.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

count2infinity wrote:the reason i singled out hockeynut is because i cannot recall a single time in the games that he has played where he has said anything of substance... at all.
Thanks a lot, jerk. :roll: :lol:

I just logged on today. Yesterday I was shoveling snow all morning and when I came back in, the vote was done. I voted on the first day.

As I said in the "when should we start the game" thread, I feel like I was very outspoken the first two times I played the game and both times I was killed by the vigilante so I wasn't going to do that again.

I was gunning for Dagny in Jelly wars (she was innocent), but I had pegged Pavel as a bad guy early on. Then I was killed by spongebob.

In History wars, I was trying to figure out why bhaw kept steering the crowd away from someone on a bandwagon vote and bhaw went all psycho and "OMG, you and kicksave are setting me up!!!!" and that night I was again killed by the assassin.

So when I speak up early on, I get killed by the "good" guys". I thought I'd try a different strategy this time around (a strategy I laid out before this game even started) and some people are gunning for me. Makes so much sense. :pop:

I didn't receive any PMs relating to this game, which must mean I'm just a regular player. But if you want to pin me because I didn't speak up (and get myself killed by the vigilante again) so be it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:enlighten us thg, who else is quiet? who else has 1 post or less?
I dont have the time to go back and look at what everyones post count is in this thread. I do know that there are some good players out there who are hoping on bandwagons and really not giving any ideas.

I think voting them is more important at this point than voting HockeyNut!
:face: if you make a claim that there are other people being as quiet as hockeynut, then you better have something to back it up. when you make a claim, have something that supports that claim.
Just because someone posts a random comment about pinning "Ric Flair" who isnt in the game, I dont consider that anything but a post to pad their count and to get thier name out there.

If they aren't posting something to help the village I consider that person "quiet".

Out the guy who started the vote on a bad guy.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Hockeynut! wrote:
count2infinity wrote:the reason i singled out hockeynut is because i cannot recall a single time in the games that he has played where he has said anything of substance... at all.
Thanks a lot, jerk. :roll: :lol:

I just logged on today. Yesterday I was shoveling snow all morning and when I came back in, the vote was done. I voted on the first day.

As I said in the "when should we start the game" thread, I feel like I was very outspoken the first two times I played the game and both times I was killed by the vigilante so I wasn't going to do that again.

I was gunning for Dagny in Jelly wars (she was innocent), but I had pegged Pavel as a bad guy early on. Then I was killed by spongebob.

In History wars, I was trying to figure out why bhaw kept steering the crowd away from someone on a bandwagon vote and bhaw went all psycho and "OMG, you and kicksave are setting me up!!!!" and that night I was again killed by the assassin.

So when I speak up early on, I get killed by the "good" guys". I thought I'd try a different strategy this time around (a strategy I laid out before this game even started) and some people are gunning for me. Makes so much sense. :pop:

I didn't receive any PMs relating to this game, which must mean I'm just a regular player. But if you want to pin me because I didn't speak up (and get myself killed by the vigilante again) so be it.

No need to worry, I am going to take the fall for you. Atleast get 1 baddie will you?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

sorry hockeynut, i just want to get rid of quiet people so they don't sneak through the cracks and then beat us in the end (see relantel in history wars)
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

c2i: I understand. I just wanted to change my game and hopefully stick around longer this time. I don't have any ideas on who is good or bad this game, so I see no sense in throwing out theories and mucking it up for everyone.

FWIW, THG thought I was good (which I'm not, I'm just a regular player), so to me that makes me think he's also just a regular player too.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Hockeynut! wrote:c2i: I understand. I just wanted to change my game and hopefully stick around longer this time. I don't have any ideas on who is good or bad this game, so I see no sense in throwing out theories and mucking it up for everyone.

FWIW, THG thought I was good (which I'm not, I'm just a regular player), so to me that makes me think he's also just a regular player too.
I dont think you are a role player, a regular player is still a good guy in my eyes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

The problem is no one cares that I am good. They just like voting for me. Grabbing lunch.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote: I defeneded HockeyNut! because he is most likely good.
Why do you think he is most likely good? He has one post to go on and it was a vote for a good guy. I'm not saying that makes him bad, but I don't see how he could be considered good either.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Out the guy who started the vote on a bad guy.
This line of thought doesn't work when there are TWO factions of bad guys...why don't you understand that? :face:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

And, gee...I was the deciding vote on relantel...does that make me immune from here on out to according to your brilliant strategies?!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

thehockeyguru wrote:The problem is no one cares that I am good. They just like voting for me. Grabbing lunch.
i cant speak for anyone else, but im voting for you because i hate playing this game with you. Its hard for me to figure out the game when you're muddying the waters. selfish? sure. (IN b4 eye roll emote)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

pin thg

Enough of the madness.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:And, gee...I was the deciding vote on relantel...does that make me immune from here on out to according to your brilliant strategies?!
Yes, unless you vote for someone right before a bad guy does like I did. Then you're bad.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

7 - thehockeyguru (canaan, count2infinity, Malkamaniac, newarenanow, jaysmiter, slappybrown, MWB)
1 - MikeEnIke (Zarovich)
1 - MWB (thehockeyguru)
0 - bhaw (jaysmiter)

crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

2 things

1) pin thg

THG - If you want to stick around game slonger, gotta be more clear on your thoughts....your like a an ADD kid who can't sit still.

2) Senka - i'm always up for a zaro kill...and thought he was maybe bad yesterday....BUT, he was on during night phase yesterday afternoon too. I checked that:)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

8 - thehockeyguru (canaan, count2infinity, Malkamaniac, newarenanow, jaysmiter, slappybrown, MWB, crayz)
1 - MikeEnIke (Zarovich)
1 - MWB (thehockeyguru)
0 - bhaw (jaysmiter)

bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

We've already eliminated 1/2 the bad guys... meaning they did most of the work themselves. A lot of eggs are going to break before we get another one most likely.

I personally like the mikeEnIke vote better, but whatever.

pin thg

I don't see much wrong with what he's doing but we're not reversing the vote at this point.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

9 - thehockeyguru (canaan, count2infinity, Malkamaniac, newarenanow, jaysmiter, slappybrown, MWB, crayz, bhaw)
1 - MikeEnIke (Zarovich)
1 - MWB (thehockeyguru)
0 - bhaw (jaysmiter)

Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

pin thg

inevitable at this point.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

pin Malkamaniac. Just a hunch.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

just so everyone knows, i won't be around much this afternoon/tonight.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

pin thg

Maybe we can get a double-team write up :)
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Wasn't the limit reaches with Troy's vote?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Let's see.

First vote. I was at work all day, missed the vote, then spent the rest of the time I was on here, waiting for RPs.

Second vote. Done by the time I woke up. I spent all day, and posted much irritation, waiting for the RPs, again.

Now. I'm awake, just caught up. Looks like I miss another vote.

The RPs get all (of my) day to send in their PMs. Our time limit to vote covered the 8hrs, even I, was asleep, then a few hrs left over in the morning.

FWIW, I took notes last night, that I was going to post today, but I'm too late, again.

Looked like limit was reached. I'll vote, if it's not.